Tutts Of Dorking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutts Of Dorking
Read Tutts Of Dorking Reviews

reception@tuttsofdorking.co.uk

Unit 7 Curtis Road Ind Est

Polite , efficient, commuted well so no shocks on bill.
Great service πŸ‘πŸ»
Always had great service from Tutts - and managed to get my car in at short notice when I forgot it was due for it’s MOT.
Friendly, Prompt, Informative, Warm, Knowledgable.
I have been using Tutts for at least 20 years and have always found them professional, understanding with a 'Can Do Attitude'
Would readily recommend them.
Very helpful and fitted me in when I needed it urgently.
Prompt, courteous service carried out thoroughly and even altered my seat for me, shall change my annual service to here
Thank you for fitting me in at short notice. You always provide an excellent customer service. Unfortunately the problem, although initially resolved for a couple of days keeps recurring - it was the engine management light that was stuck on. Now it comes on and goes off for no particular reason.
Hi Sara, Thank you for review. I will give you a call shortly to arrange for the car to be brought back to us and hopefully resolve the problem.
Always great customer service. Competitive prices. Really happy!
The service and response by the `front desk ` is good.
Martin
very good as usual
Great customer service, friendly knowledgeable staff. Car always looks gleaming when collecting. Slightly expensive.
The service and MOT of our vehicle was carried out on a date that was convenient to us and every activity, from reception to handing back the keys, was done efficiently and courteously.
Excellent Service from a helpful and experienced team
good service as always and been going for 10 years or so !
Many thanks for dealing with a perhaps minor problem, but without any prior warning; I was back on the road - and legally so - within half an hour of calling in. Much appreciated!
Great customer service, highly recommended garage.
Excellent as always!
Good service. thank you
Friendly and polite as ever.
Tutts Of Dorking is rated 4.81 based on 83 reviews