Tutts Of Dorking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutts Of Dorking
Read Tutts Of Dorking Reviews

reception@tuttsofdorking.co.uk

Unit 7 Curtis Road Ind Est

I have been taking my car to Tutts for four years and have always found them to offer a friendly and efficient service.
Very helpful and courteous staff
Friendly staff, great garage, always pleased with the they have done
Easy to book in. Work carried out promptly.
A good all round professional service.
Friendly service, competent and very happy to go back to Tutts next time....
Always very helpful
Very efficient and friendly service. Nice people to deal with. Always helpful.
The staff were very friendly and willing to help in any way they could. Thank you.
Friendly and helpful and efficient would recommend to anyone
As always, speedy efficient service.
We have used Tutts for Years, but found the new reception staff very pushy, and prices seem to have crept up (far surpassing a reasonable level in some cases) When I’ve spoken to family and friends they have had the same issues in the last year.
When one has been bringing one's vehicle to Tutts for 20 years, the time I have lived in Dorking, you may assume that you have ONE VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!! And to be able to catch up with Arthur again was the icing on the cake. Again, a big thank you to Arthur for being my car home!
When I booked the car in, I said the brakes were squeaking. I was told that as it was a full service and MoT (>£500) this would be looked at. They still squeak - not sure if they were looked at.
The day after the service the DPF light started flashing. In a Mazda, this warning light is used to signify a service is due. In the past you have been unable to access the MAZDA diagnostics and re-set the warning light. It has come on 9 times (once a year since I have owned the car from new and every time the diagnostics have shown the DPF has been fine)
Something you did must have also cut off the battery as it reset the radio and car electronics to defaults. The battery has since gone flat overnight on 2 occasions - this could be a coincidence but before the service I have never had battery problems and the car often sits for a week at a time not being used starting perfectly everytime.
Essentially I am not impressed and wish I had taken the car to the MAZDA dealer which is sad as I have been a customer of Tutts for over 20 years.
I can only highly recommend Tutts of Dorking for years of excellent customer service. They stand out in the market simply because they go the extra mile and demonstrate they care.
Friendly and efficient as always!
High quality service and workmanship - always putting the customer first and regularly go the extra mile. A great family run garage
What an excellent garage to have almost on my doorstep ! I have been taking my cars , mainly Volkswagens, to Tutts for over 20years and they have always taken special care over my Golf Mk 3 VR6 which is fast becoming a classic ! Most recently it was the annual service for my Golf Mk 6 GTD and this was completed with no problems ... just a new battery which they were able to replace under warranty. The reception team are always very knowledgeable and friendly and the workshop team is very professional and experienced. Having a local garage of this quality is a real plus for Dorking . Thank you .
Everything done as requested. Thank you.
AFTER EACH SERVICE. THE CAR FEELS AS THOUGH IT WAS TREATED SKILFULLY AND IS A PLEASURE TO DRIVE. THANK YOU..
Tutts Of Dorking is rated 4.81 based on 83 reviews