Tutts Of Dorking Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Tutts Of Dorking

reception@tuttsofdorking.co.uk

Unit 7 Curtis Road Ind Est

Click Here
"Very friendly and efficient."
"Friendly and knowledgable staff."
"The staff are very friendly and also knowledgeable in the mechanics of cars. I rarely see anybody from the actual mechanical section so it is the front office on display. Never had a problem with my cars after work carried out but I certainly recommend them. Well done."
"Yet again Tutts have sorted out another one of our cars! At very short notice I would like to add. Very much appreciate all your hard work and continued communication on the car. Many thanks"
"You carried out my MOT efficiently and promptly"
"Very good customer service, work completed on time and within budget, I couldn't ask for better Well done Tutts team"
"always very helpful and pleasant. the work is done in time and I have no criticism of the entire operation."
"Very friendly and helpful service reception team. Fitted the work in quickly and, after minor hitch with parts delivery, completed as agreed. Very satisfied customer who has now moved his car servicing to Tutts."
Thank you Tim. We really love hearing from our customers - thanks for taking time to write us such a great review! Hopefully see you again soon.
"Good service"
"Efficient and good value"
"Brilliant, really professional, friendly and well priced"
"Excellent service as always, thank you"
"Such a personal service. They collected my car for a very reasonably priced service and returned it, keeping me informed all the way. Tutts are a very efficient and seem a very close knit team which is reflected in the level of service. Would definitely recommend."
Hi Debs, thank you for such a lovely review. We do try very hard to look after our customers. So its nice to get feedback which reflects this. See you again and take care :)
"Easy to arrange and very professional service."
"Brilliant service and the staff are very helpful with explaining the costs of all the work I required."
Thanks Rob, we do try to be as transparent as possible with our customers
"Brilliant professional service as usual"
"Tutts are always friendly and remember who their customers are. But most of all I feel they are honest and trustworthy"
"Excellent friendly staff! Love how they throw in a free valet service as well. Extremely high on the “feelgood” factor."
"Excellent communication."
"Professional, thorough, helpful and super friendly!"
Tutts Of Dorking is rated 4.81 based on 83 reviews