Tuk In Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tuk In Foods
Read Tuk In Foods Reviews

hello@tukinfoods.com

Would love to give a review on the food, but have still not received it. Ordered it over a week ago for next day delivery. Have sent 3 emails, no reply to any. Will not be ordering from here again. Very disappointing.
Delivery a bit slower than expected. Amount of food seems good value. Quite tasty veggie curries. Variety - good.
Prompt and efficient delivery. Freeze naans to have for lunch once a week. Cook for 2mins from frozen otherwise 90 secs. Consistently delicious curry and tasty soft naan. Eat with salad or coleslaw. Practical, easy, satisfying meal.
Excellent curries the best I’ve ever tasted and better than a takeaway !
excellent service
Excellent variety of options and very tasty. Haven't tasted everything in the Family Feast, however, what we have tried is delicious. Service was amazing too. Even when pots were damaged in transit, they were swiftly replaced the very next day. Cannot fault.
Tuk In Foods 5 star review on 30th September 2021
We love a Tuk In and regularly order this as a healthier treat (to a takeaway) at the weekend. Our favourites are the tikka masala and korma, they are so flavourful. The curry in a naan’s are also a very good as a side or as a lunch.
Delicious curry as always, shame the roti were out of stock as they are our favourite accompaniment.
First class curry well tasty loved it freshly made to order well package first class service by dpd can not fault anything will be ordering again soon thank you Tuk in
Brilliant food, part of the monthly curry club where each week they send you lovely food. Could just do with a reminder text a couple of days before delivery to make sure that we are in! Other than that perfect
Excellent food and quick deliveries! Very realiable and always delicious. Well done!
Delicious curries delivered to our front door, what a treat!
Excellent and even after freezing as good. Quick and convenient for people who have no time to cook but the food tastes and is homemade
I love the Korma, the Tikka, the meal pots! But my ultimate favourite is the Butternut Squash and vegetable curry! It’s sooooooo good! (I miss the lassi drinks too)
The food was delicious
The food is always delicious! Have ordered as a surprise for family and always goes down well.
The taste was good , but nearly all the dishes had too much oil. And we had ordered Prawn Bhuna but it contained very small and few shrimps . So wont be ordering that again.
Delicious curries, we have had loads delivered over the last year and definitely our favourite - we always get the chicken jalfrezi now having tried them all. Only thing I would say is the chicken is sometimes cut up a bit too small but that is literally only a slight thing!
The food in my opinion is out standing, good value for money. Enjoyed all the dishes. Keep to simplistic no fancy ingridences just plain and simple.
Had my first order last week and it wont be my last i had the chicken vindalloo and my missus had the jalfrezi it was so tasty spot on and the way it was packed up and delivered was first class. the other bits i ordered was well tasty as well will order again when i get paid next
Tuk In Foods is rated 4.82 based on 461 reviews