Tuk In Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tuk In Foods
Read Tuk In Foods Reviews

hello@tukinfoods.com

I’ve ordered tuk in 4 times before but for other people with no problem. The fifth time was for me, disappointed that two cartons were split open and food spilt all over the box....no response from tuk in when I emailed them with photos.
Hi Amanda,

I'm very sorry its taken a couple of days for me to reply. I have now been in touch and hopefully we can get this resolved for you. We are currently trialling some different packaging to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Tom
These dishes are quite simply superb. Fresh, delicate and amazingly tasty throughout. Easy to order with efficient next day delivery. We will be placing our next order very soon. 5 out 5.
The order arrived as promised the next day. Packing was brilliant and the food was still very cold. The food itself is great so we will be ordering again!
tried this as couldn't get usual takeaway, food was delicious plenty of chicken more meat than sauce as opposed to more sauce than chicken from usual takeaway. food was well packed delivered next day will order again thank you for enjoyable meal
From start to finish it was excellent. The website is great to navigate and easy to view and purchase from. The food was delivered quickly the packaging was chilled on arrival still. I’ve tried all the drinks and they are delicious. I’ve had 2 meals and I’m over the moon with taste and quality.
Arrived in a box with plenty of ice packs. Clear instructions for storing. Tried one of the tikka masala curries. Shared with husband. OMG. Delicious. Creamy and totally full of flavour. Can’t wait to try the korma and the stuffed naan breads.
very good food fast delivery
Very enjoyable!
These curries are amazing, so fresh and fragrant. The drinks are ok but I wouldn’t purchase them again but I’m definitely going to keep buying the curries, honestly hands down the best curry I’ve had. Much better than the local curry house and also such good value for money.
Very easy to use website, quick delivery and delicious food.
Rogan Josh Flavour good Lamb very stringey not the best
A really nice meal fantastic value great service delivered straight to your door
We will be ordering again soon.
Really tasty food. I will be making a regular purchase from here.
The best curry I’ve had in my life. We had Jalfrezi, Korma & Tikka to share and they were all outstanding. The onion bhaji was great too! Will definitely order my curries from here in future.
Very impressed. Well packaged and enjoyed the food.
Just had the wraps so far and I thought they were very tasty and filling
Fantastic! Tasted truly amazing. The order arrived well packaged with ice bags still frozen with generously sized portions. You can definitely tell everything is made from quality ingredients. The chicken was incredibly tender with everything wonderfully spiced. You actually forget you are eating something that has been delivered to your door it tastes so homely and authentic. Literally placing another order now. Have already recommended to friends and family.
Another great meal - personally less keen on the new Rogan Josh.
Tikka and Korma were excellent.
The food is beautiful and we had a great communication over delivery. All food was very nice but the family favourite was definitely the curry in a Naan.
Thoroughly professional from ordering to eating the products I purchased. I would absolutely recommend Tuk In Foods and I will be using them again when needed.
Tuk In Foods is rated 4.87 based on 214 reviews