Tuk In Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tuk In Foods
Read Tuk In Foods Reviews

hello@tukinfoods.com

Brilliant food, part of the monthly curry club where each week they send you lovely food. Could just do with a reminder text a couple of days before delivery to make sure that we are in! Other than that perfect
Excellent food and quick deliveries! Very realiable and always delicious. Well done!
Delicious curries delivered to our front door, what a treat!
Excellent and even after freezing as good. Quick and convenient for people who have no time to cook but the food tastes and is homemade
I love the Korma, the Tikka, the meal pots! But my ultimate favourite is the Butternut Squash and vegetable curry! It’s sooooooo good! (I miss the lassi drinks too)
The food was delicious
The food is always delicious! Have ordered as a surprise for family and always goes down well.
The taste was good , but nearly all the dishes had too much oil. And we had ordered Prawn Bhuna but it contained very small and few shrimps . So wont be ordering that again.
Delicious curries, we have had loads delivered over the last year and definitely our favourite - we always get the chicken jalfrezi now having tried them all. Only thing I would say is the chicken is sometimes cut up a bit too small but that is literally only a slight thing!
The food in my opinion is out standing, good value for money. Enjoyed all the dishes. Keep to simplistic no fancy ingridences just plain and simple.
Had my first order last week and it wont be my last i had the chicken vindalloo and my missus had the jalfrezi it was so tasty spot on and the way it was packed up and delivered was first class. the other bits i ordered was well tasty as well will order again when i get paid next
Restaurant quality at supermarket prices
the prawns ok but to much sauce
Thank you for delicious food . The chicken and prawn curry were great . The Aloe Sag was a bit disappointing. Samosas were rather lacking in stuffing .
Great next day delivery. Well packaged with ice packs to keep nice and cool. Lovely fresh tasting, homemade curries, naans and nibbles. Will definitely be ordering again but unfortunately the kids liked them too, so we have to share.
The service was extremely efficient and swift and the value for money in terms of quantity was unbelievable. The food itself was excellent; I ordered two chicken dishes and one lamb; my wife ordered two vegetable ones - sufficient food for at least four meals or more. We will certainly be ordering again very soo. I can't recommend Tuk In Foods highly enough.
Food arrived well packed and and speedy delivery. Have enjoyed two of the meals we ordered and will be placing further orders
Fantastic Indian food to enjoy at home. As delicious as any Indian restaurant (at a fraction of the price).
This isn't our first order and it won't be our last. The food is absolutely delicious. Full of flavour and so fresh. Everything about Tuk In Foods is first class. Delivery is super fast and arrives as freshly as it was prepared. I can't rate this company enough.
totally delicious food