Tuk In Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tuk In Foods
Read Tuk In Foods Reviews

hello@tukinfoods.com

So tasty and fresh, absolutely love it! Looking forward to the range expanding!
My husband said it's the best curry ever, and that comes from one who has been to Goa, Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
Beautiful food . Well packaged. Quick delivery. Good value for money. Easy to use ordering system on website
Efficient delivery. Naans are delicious convenient lunch taking 90 secs in microwave to have hot. Tasty curries.
As lovely as always , never disappoints . Chicken Korma is the best we’ve ever tasted.
Best Curry I’ve had in absolute ages! Brilliant
Not genuine enough for me.ideal for the English palate.Sorry.
Never disappointed.. The butternut squash and spinach curry is my favourite! I also love the fact I can send my packaging back for recycling!!!
Amazing food and service it’s the best honestly I love them
Hi, The food was ok but very similar to supermarket offerings. I was hoping for something more authentic. Just about worth the money but would pay a bit more for something less anglicised/standard.
Excellent for a bunch of great lunches to feed teenagers!
Would love to give a review on the food, but have still not received it. Ordered it over a week ago for next day delivery. Have sent 3 emails, no reply to any. Will not be ordering from here again. Very disappointing.
Delivery a bit slower than expected. Amount of food seems good value. Quite tasty veggie curries. Variety - good.
Prompt and efficient delivery. Freeze naans to have for lunch once a week. Cook for 2mins from frozen otherwise 90 secs. Consistently delicious curry and tasty soft naan. Eat with salad or coleslaw. Practical, easy, satisfying meal.
Excellent curries the best I’ve ever tasted and better than a takeaway !
excellent service
Excellent variety of options and very tasty. Haven't tasted everything in the Family Feast, however, what we have tried is delicious. Service was amazing too. Even when pots were damaged in transit, they were swiftly replaced the very next day. Cannot fault.
Tuk In Foods 5 star review on 30th September 2021
We love a Tuk In and regularly order this as a healthier treat (to a takeaway) at the weekend. Our favourites are the tikka masala and korma, they are so flavourful. The curry in a naan’s are also a very good as a side or as a lunch.
Delicious curry as always, shame the roti were out of stock as they are our favourite accompaniment.
First class curry well tasty loved it freshly made to order well package first class service by dpd can not fault anything will be ordering again soon thank you Tuk in
Tuk In Foods is rated 4.8 based on 472 reviews