Tuk In Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tuk In Foods
Read Tuk In Foods Reviews

hello@tukinfoods.com

This isn't our first order and it won't be our last. The food is absolutely delicious. Full of flavour and so fresh. Everything about Tuk In Foods is first class. Delivery is super fast and arrives as freshly as it was prepared. I can't rate this company enough.
totally delicious food
Amazing Speedy delivery and yummy curries!! Would defo have again. Thank you
The curry in a naans are very good, particularly the chicken tikka one. They used to sell them in a local OneStop shop but they stopped so I had to order direct. This is a little annoying but worth it as they are very good.
Great food amazing flavours and very quick delivery 10/10
Value for money with curried naan
For lunches. Excellent quality service and delivery will be ordering again from tuk in
Excellent tasty food , very easy to order & delivered quickly .
Another tasty parcel of curries, lunch and dinner sorted. Freezer nicely stocked up too.
Great food at great prices.
Delivery system works very well, always well packed, well insulated and very cold. Delivery drivers also text to say when they will deliver.

We look forward to our repeat delivery every month
We love your curry - but two things we’d say:
1. The portions are a little too big: reckon you could reduce them by 15% and that would be perfect for one person.
2. They’re just a little bit too hot! Reckon each one should be a notch less spicy - e.g. chicken tikka is too hot for children whereas it would be good if they liked that one as well as the korma.
Thx.
Ordered again from Tuk In Foods. Absolutely fantastic curry!! By far the best ready meal curries we’ve ever had!!
Great service, next delivery
Great curries.
Recommend
Arrived on time and all there . Very good
Excellent once again. Excellent service with no problems and unbelievably good food
Great food, well prepared and very well packaged. This really is of restaurant quality and it's a delight when the package arrives. I got mine delivered this time on Friday and as I was decanting to the fridge, the only disappointment I had was that we weren't eating it until Saturday evening so I had to wait! I've ordered from Tuk In twice, and will 100% be returning.
My parcel arrived the day after I had ordered - superb service. It was securely packed with cold packs and in a cold bag. We are not eating this until 5th and will get back to you after that but so far, so very good. Chutneys look amazing.
Very good food always arrives promptly and in a cooled box
Great range of curries with some curries with a twist ! Kids love the curry pots. Simple to order and prompt delivery. Yummy :-)
Delicious. All very efficient.
Excellent aromatic spices used in your recipes resulting in great flavours. Savoury & sweetness perfect combination producing great sauces. Efficient delivery will order more.
Tuk In Foods is rated 4.84 based on 434 reviews