Triark Pumps Reviews

of reviewers recommend Triark Pumps
Read Triark Pumps Reviews
Your product is being used with no problems.
Nice to do business with you
Great service and a good range of products. Very pleasant company to deal with.
Please be informed that we are satisfied with the quality of the products received from you and with the working modality.
Would recommend this company, very helpful and first class service and supplied quality products.
I always find the service provided by Triark to be first class
Peter Dance
Uretek India
Very good service
I needed some spares for an Allweiler pump.
Alex was very helpful with assembling a complete kit of parts needed to complete the bearing change and she kindly sent me a parts list and repair and maintenance manual in PDF.
I had some technical issues with the pump strip down as I'd not done one before and Ablah provided prompt and helpful advice which resolved the issue.
Alex and Ablah were very knowledgeable and professional and an absolute pleasure to deal with.
I am extremely pleased with the level of service I received from Triark Pumps.
Yours,
Jolyon de Fossard,
Design/maintenance Engineer at Stormboard LLP
Quick reply and reasonable price
Top service, very helpful, and best of all quick return, cant fault the service.
Professional and easy going service.
The diaphragms I bought from Triark were of high quality and the end user is very happy with the product.
Very good professional service. Ordered a new pump on the Thursday and it arrived on the Tuesday. Given really good advice over the phone and it was that that made me decide to make this purchase.
Great service throughout.
As ever when asked Tri-Ark come up with the goods.
Good specification and cost effective solutions.
Very helpful and will use again
I called in to Triark Pumps stating my requirement for a pump and the work it will be required to do, Ablah Williams contacted me with the pump details which is now on site and working well. I asked, Triark supplied, I would recommend the company to anyone who needs a pump . John
Always helpful advice and keep to their delivery dates.
Good service, Good product knowledge
Very good email and telephone response to our request and prompt delivery when ordered.
excellent service