Toughened Glass Systems Reviews

5 Rating 406 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Toughened Glass Systems
Read Toughened Glass Systems Reviews

About Toughened Glass Systems:

Toughened Glass Systems is one of UK’s leading independent glass suppliers offering a range of toughened glass cut to size and glazing solutions to trade and domestic customers. As we specialise in glass, you can be assured that every member of our team is a well-trained, experienced expert in their field with a passion for the career path they have chosen. This means that we always give clear and honest advice that is based on years of training and experience. Whether you need roof windows for an extension or new glass partitions for your office space, we work with you to find the best solution.

My flat roof light is something which has made all the difference in my space. It looks great, is easy to clean, and has a warranty.
Custom roof lights make a lot of sense when you think about it - I’m glad I made the switch. My new roof light is a dream!
The flat roof skylight I had installed came built to my specs and is easy to maintain - plus, it helps me with privacy.
It’s amazing to deal with the team here. We wanted an electric opening rooflight and they made it happen. Cannot thank them enough
If you want rooflights then look no further than these guys! Amazing service and my old rooflights are a thing of the past. Thank you!
You cannot go wrong with their rooflights. Perfect sizes, great range of options and they are designed with quality in mind.
What a company and what an experience. Top quality products and always a first-class service!
Our electric opening glass rooflight has really made a difference. It’s slick, modern and we could find the size we needed.
Been a customer for a while and that’s because they continue to deliver high-quality products and an amazing service.
When it comes to flat roof glass, I needed something energy efficient. This was a good choice, and one I’d suggest for anyone.
Skylight window is something that I’ve been debating for a while, and my renovation was the perfect excuse. This has worked so well!
A flat roof window is something which I’ve had for a few months now, and I could never go back. My home has so much more light now!
Roof lights are made to be easy to fit and built to last - my offering seems to be a great example of this!
A lantern roof light is something I’m happy to have invested in - it’s made my home look so much better than it did before.
I have a couple of roof lanterns, and I’m glad we installed them. They bring light to my home, and they look amazing.
A skylight is a great option for people who are looking for plenty of choices, and mine is a prime example of how great these can be.
A roof lantern was a suggestion by my partner, and I’m glad they made it - this looks great in our home.
When I looked for flat roof windows, I found these. They’re easy to keep clean, energy-efficient and bring a lot of light in.
My roof light is one that I’ve carefully installed to complete my renovation. It looks great and gives a lot of benefits.
Flat roof glass can make such a difference, which is why this product is amazing for us - it is easy to keep clean and looks great.
Toughened Glass Systems is rated 4.99 based on 406 reviews