Toughened Glass Systems Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toughened Glass Systems
Read Toughened Glass Systems Reviews

About Toughened Glass Systems:

Toughened Glass Systems is one of UK’s leading independent glass suppliers offering a range of toughened glass cut to size and glazing solutions to trade and domestic customers. As we specialise in glass, you can be assured that every member of our team is a well-trained, experienced expert in their field with a passion for the career path they have chosen. This means that we always give clear and honest advice that is based on years of training and experience. Whether you need roof windows for an extension or new glass partitions for your office space, we work with you to find the best solution.

very pleased with the quality of the Kornich Roof Lantern.
Getting a roof lantern will make even the darkest house the most luminous one. It worked for me and I bet it will for you too.
Nice design, good price, and safe/ fast delivery are what made me write this!
The Korniche rooflight is the modern touch our house needed, thank you for helping us getting this big improvement to our place.
Thought getting one of those in my house would be so complicated but TGS made sure I won't stress at all. Recommend to anyone!
I work with a company that renovates houses, TGS is our go-to every day!
The roof lantern looks so good and the glass seems impossible to break.
It is a pleasure staying indoors with a rooflight like this, simply makes you feel good and safe at the same time.
Best rooflight ever! It is perfectly suited for any kind of weather and there is no condensation also.
Such a beautiful design, makes my house look amazing both on the inside as well as the outside!
A pleasure doing business with you! Those very nice people helped me customize the rooflight and get it delivered in no time!
So thrilled to find a company that offers so many options on the pyramid rooflights!
It was not an easy choice to finally choose the right rooflight but the installation was exactly the opposite, thank you for this kind of products guys!
Fast shipping time and the team is very professional. Also really happy with the 2 rooflights, the pyramid Korniche Roof Lantern so cool. Thank you!
Thank you to the guy that took his time to help me make this order right, the kitchen is complete now!
Excellent product in both design and durability, the warranty proves that you chose right!
Took me some time but I finally found the perfect rooflight for the new house!
This modern-looking rooflight can make any house look good.
Massive change in our productivity through the day since we bought this amazing-looking rooflight! All the light and fresh air inside helps us a lot at work!
Best rooflight on the market.
Toughened Glass Systems is rated 4.98 based on 164 reviews