TOUCHSALE Reviews

of reviewers recommend TOUCHSALE

Tell us how TOUCHSALE made you happy
Absolutely happy with the service emailed back as soon as they could great price for the phones as well thank you
Great products and competitive prices and if your like me and cannot afford to pay in full then there is options to split the cost. Great communication via email throughout from point of order to dispatch and delivery. This is my first buy from TouchSale and I would definitely use again and recommend.
Great service
fab service and fast delivery
Very good smart watch, galaxy watch 3. It absolutely great..😁
I have purchased from touch sale on a few occasions and have been absolutely delighted with the service and goods I have received. Absolutely outstanding service all round. I can highly recommend Touchsale to anyone . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent company, very fast delivery and love my new carpet washer
This shop is very poor I have ordered three phones from them now and all phones constantly turn them self off all three of them do not shop here !!!!
It was so lovely and i will be ordering there again
The ordering process was simple and the delivery was of good time considering the current climate. I fully recommend Touchable and their online commerce capabilities.
Wonderful an very fast on delivery too
Thanks so much but I was expecting that delivery will be more faster I expected for Monday and I’ll received on Wednesday anyways thanks for the service
Excellent service. Ordered the incorrect phone. Touchsale had this sorted for me within 24 hours with no hassle. Product is also top class. Highly recommended.
Quick and easy delivery kept up to date with delivery
Very reliable, quality products
Spot on a very good business platform. Delivery on time and responds on time.. good customer service
Good customer service and quick delivery. I shall be buying more stuff from you.
Over the moon with this company. I have ordered an Iphone and their fastest delivery option on the website was 3-4 working days. I was due to fly out of the UK within 2 days and I really needed to replace my old phone. Contacted customer service team who advised me that my delivery day should be within 2 days, hope this helps. Guess what the delivery turned up the next morning! I was so grateful! Thank you touchsale for amazing customer service, I can take this business to grow big if you keep your brilliant attitude towards your customers! 5 stars
TOUCHSALE is rated 4.63 based on 30 reviews