Tottington Motor Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Tottington Motor Company

About Tottington Motor Company: Tottington Motor Company a family run business, established for over 40 years has always over 60 quality used vehicles always in stock including a range of automatic vehicles, with the majority of our stock with one previous owner.

Our growing customer base is built up from our loyal customer base, recommendations and reviews you’ll read here because we believe in quality, customer care and attention to detail.

All our vehicles are sold with a full service and MOT and we welcome our customers to come back 6 months later for a free 88 point check.

Since 1970, Tottington Motor Company (or Totty Motors as it’s affectionately known) has been supplying Bury, Tottington, Bolton, Rochdale, Ramsbottom & Manchester as a whole with quality used vehicles and competitive finance packages to our customers.

Our state-of-the-art onsite workshop offering several classes of MOT’s, Service, repairs and free tyre fittings offers a half price MOT when a full service is carried out. Our work comes with a 12 months parts and labour guarantee. As well as this, our workshop offers a free courtesy car and offer a pick-up and drop-off service within 7 miles.

sales@tottingtonmotorcompany.co.uk

Eton Business ParkBury RoadRadcliffeManchester

Tell us how Tottington Motor Company made you happy

Mr N Helmer
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent service and guidance when trying before we bought"
Thank you for posting a review Mr Helmer, we're glad you enjoyed your try before you buy with Freedhome Luxury Motorhome Hire our sister company. We really do feel it's a string to our bow that our customers can try before they commit to purchasing a new Roller Team or Sun Living by Adria motorhome.

We hope you enjoy your Roller Team T-Line 590 and that you create fond memories whilst travelling.

Mrs Heaton
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Really pleased with my new car. No pushy sales or pressure to buy. Really friendly and a great deal on part exchange. This is the fourth car I have bought from them and have never had any mechanical trouble from any of them! It is so hard to find car sales you can trust but I would recommend these guys to anyone!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We hope you enjoy your C-Max and extra space that you now have will make your life a lot easier.

E Banks
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Always a pleasure to deal with Tottington Motors-whether to purchase a vehicle or take one in for service. If purchasing the salesmen are NOT pushy and give you time to reflect and test out the vehicle. When I purchased my latest car from them it smelled very badly of cigarette smoke but somehow they worked miracles and completely cleared it of the smell.It hasn't returned either!Thank you!"

We are so pleased you are happy with your car, your nice review means the world to our sales staff.
Many Thanks
sales team
M Louise Jones
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I’ve bought all my cars from Tottinton Motors. Fantastic service throughout and brilliant aftercare. I would highly recommend them."
Hello Louise, we are delighted you are once again happy with your new car.
From all the staff at TMC
Mr M Williams
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I am 51 years old and have been a bit of a serial car buyer all my life and have had many experiences with dealers / sellers over the years- some very tricky ! I am delighted to recommend tottingon motors as the best by far dealership I have dealt with. Right from walking on the forecourt to discussing various cars and then the deal was without any aggravation or stress - Paul and Gareth were great to deal with and offered years of experience in the business. I have no hesitation in recommending them to all my friends and or family let alone to anyone I haven't met"
Mrs R Nolan
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"So far so good. Am not able to make a review just yet. Am quite impressed and have used them before."
hello Ruth,
We are happy you are enjoying your car, if there is anything you are unsure off please feel free to get in touch.
Mr G Walker
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Throughout the process of purchasing my care the staff were both friendly and professional"
We are delighted to hear you are happy with your new car.
Many Thanks
Sales Staff
Mr C Baker
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Very nice people a good to look for a decent car"
Mrs L Lescure
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"We've been dealing with Tottington Motors for many years over which time we've bought a number of vehicles from them. We use them exclusively for servicing our cars: we've always Found them to be pleasant, efficient and reliable and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else."
Hello Lynda,
Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review, I'm sure you will like the little Nissan Micra as much as you have your other cars.
All the best.
Mr P Horsley
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Motorhome was handed over with a full walk round demo and immaculately presented. Thank you all would certainly buy from you again."
Hello Paul,
Firstly thank you for coming down to the NEC motorhome show to see us, it was lovely to see you again and thank-you for making the journey up from Warwickshire. We are sure you will have some amazing times in your new motorhome and memories you can cherish. Remember if you are unsure about anything we are always here to assist you in any way we can.
All the best
Gavin, Rob & the team.
P BARNES
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I went in and bought a KIA Cee'd today off a man called Paul friendly and brilliant service very highly recommended will definitely be going back again for my next car love the car thank you"
Hi Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it means a lot to us. I'm so glad you are enjoying your new car.
Many Thanks Paul
Mr B Rae
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"they made me a good deal for my car"
Mr Rae,
I'm so glad you are enjoying your new automatic Astra, thank you for leaving a nice review we appreciate it.
Kind Regards
Sales team
J MacDonald
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Collected our Micra today - 3rd car we've had from Tottington Motor Co. We've never had any problems with any of our cars. Staff are friendly, helpful, competent and make you feel valued as a customer. Well done TMC"
Hi Mr MacDonald, again a huge thank you for coming back to us for another car, we really value your review so thank you again for taking the time to do so.
Kind Regards
Sales team.
Miss Hurst
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Lovely very helpful staff& I love my car 👌🏼"
Hi Anita,
So happy you are enjoying your new car, and it really means a lot to our sales staff to read your kind words, thank you again.
Sales Team
Miss M Hutton
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Did everything you could ask for, and more! Thank you so much!"
Hi Melissa,
Hope you got the car back over to Ireland safely, thank you again for taking the time to write this review it means a lot to our sales staff to receive good feedback.
Mr Barnes
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Tottington Motors were recommended to me as the staff were friendly and the vehicles of excellent quality. Went to seven main dealers then Tottington Motors as we wanted to assess all of them. Tottington Motors were so helpful and the staff so knowledgeable re their vehicles i didnt hesitate and purvhased a car straight away"
Hi Mr Barnes,
I'm so glad your pleased with your new purchase, anything else we can do to assist do not hesitate to get in touch.
Mr N Jones
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Only one disappointing thing. When purchased the vehicle I was told the fuel tank was full but as I drove out of the gate it was barely on quarter tank. As I spent £36,000, filling the tank would have been a nice gesture. Excellent service otherwise and very nice people to deal with. I dealt with Craig and Gavin who were outstanding."
Good morning, thank you for purchasing one of our Roller Team 590 motorhomes and taking the time to write a review. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectation in terms of fuel, our policy as a business is to ensure that we always deliver a vehicle with a quarter of a tank of fuel, I do not understand why you have been advised that it had a full tank, please accept my apologies for this miss-communication. I am delighted to read that you are happy with the motorhome and the service from Gavin and Greg, if you do have any further questions then we are here to help and assist you. Kind regards Jason
Mr Tunnicliffe
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Having bought 4 cars from tottington motors I have to say I have been very pleased with all 4. I have had no problem with any car and find the customer service before and after sales very helpful and curtious I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Paul"
As always it was a pleasure dealing with you, Thank you for your kind words. Paul
Tottington Motor Company is rated 4.83 based on 78 reviews