Tottington Motor Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tottington Motor Company

About Tottington Motor Company: Tottington Motor Company a family run business, established for over 40 years has always over 60 quality used vehicles always in stock including a range of automatic vehicles, with the majority of our stock with one previous owner.

Our growing customer base is built up from our loyal customer base, recommendations and reviews you’ll read here because we believe in quality, customer care and attention to detail.

All our vehicles are sold with a full service and MOT and we welcome our customers to come back 6 months later for a free 88 point check.

Since 1970, Tottington Motor Company (or Totty Motors as it’s affectionately known) has been supplying Bury, Tottington, Bolton, Rochdale, Ramsbottom & Manchester as a whole with quality used vehicles and competitive finance packages to our customers.

Our state-of-the-art onsite workshop offering several classes of MOT’s, Service, repairs and free tyre fittings offers a half price MOT when a full service is carried out. Our work comes with a 12 months parts and labour guarantee. As well as this, our workshop offers a free courtesy car and offer a pick-up and drop-off service within 7 miles.

sales@tottingtonmotorcompany.co.uk

Eton Business ParkBury RoadRadcliffeManchester

How would you rate Tottington Motor Company ?

M Louise Jones
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I’ve bought all my cars from Tottinton Motors. Fantastic service throughout and brilliant aftercare. I would highly recommend them."
Hello Louise, we are delighted you are once again happy with your new car.
From all the staff at TMC
Mr M Williams
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I am 51 years old and have been a bit of a serial car buyer all my life and have had many experiences with dealers / sellers over the years- some very tricky ! I am delighted to recommend tottingon motors as the best by far dealership I have dealt with. Right from walking on the forecourt to discussing various cars and then the deal was without any aggravation or stress - Paul and Gareth were great to deal with and offered years of experience in the business. I have no hesitation in recommending them to all my friends and or family let alone to anyone I haven't met"
Miss M Hutton
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Did everything you could ask for, and more! Thank you so much!"
Hi Melissa,
Hope you got the car back over to Ireland safely, thank you again for taking the time to write this review it means a lot to our sales staff to receive good feedback.
Kind regards
Gavin
Mr N Jones
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Only one disappointing thing. When purchased the vehicle I was told the fuel tank was full but as I drove out of the gate it was barely on quarter tank. As I spent £36,000, filling the tank would have been a nice gesture. Excellent service otherwise and very nice people to deal with. I dealt with Craig and Gavin who were outstanding."
Good morning, thank you for purchasing one of our Roller Team 590 motorhomes and taking the time to write a review. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectation in terms of fuel, our policy as a business is to ensure that we always deliver a vehicle with a quarter of a tank of fuel, I do not understand why you have been advised that it had a full tank, please accept my apologies for this miss-communication. I am delighted to read that you are happy with the motorhome and the service from Gavin and Greg, if you do have any further questions then we are here to help and assist you. Kind regards Jason
Tottington Motor Company is rated 4.87 based on 71 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!