Tom Bradford Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tom Bradford
"Excellent! I was very impressed by Tom’s YouTube video channel (Life in the UK Test 🔔Practice Test (2018) ✅️) and I decided to schedule a call with him via www.calendly.com/tom-bradford to ask him questions about my citizenship application. I have scheduled 2 calls, both unsuccessful due to previous calls overrun. Finally, I had a call with Tom Bradford and I found our conversation very helpful! I've benefited from his broad knowledge and he saved me from making a big mistake. I highly recommend Tom Bradford for any questions about citizenship and residency in the UK.

I have to say that his approach and the way he explains everything made much easier to understand the principles of applications and clarifies a lot."
"Tom is very helpful and tries his best to assist you. I highly recommend his service!"
"Tom's delivery of Immigration Training for HR practitioners at a Local Authority was excellent."
"Very professional, quick response, we appreciate the clarification of the situation"
"Topics covered by Tom in his presentation were exactly as requested. His highly articulate delivery ensured colleagues at all levels really understood how important aspects of immigration law and practice applied to their role. Tom was engaging, and even managed to bring some humour to the subject. His knowledge is extensive. We really valued his ability to apply this knowledge to help us reach practical solutions. This was so much more effective than just lecturing us in the regulations. In summary an excellent session that is of great relevance to the business."
"Tom's presentation was clear, comprehensive, adaptable to the audience's specific concerns and it suggested clear next steps for audience members to take. It was particularly well-informed and Tom managed to communicate a complex situation in very understandable ways."
Tom Bradford is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews