TM Interiors Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TM Interiors Limited
Read TM Interiors Limited Reviews

About TM Interiors Limited:

TM Interiors Limited is an online and in-store retailer of designer fabrics, wallpapers, rugs, paints and accessories with additional services such as interior design, upholstery and custom made curtains using our made to measure services produced from our own in-house design studio and workroom. Established 1975.

info@tm-interiors.co.uk

41 Culley Court
Bakewell Road

Tell us how TM Interiors Limited made you happy
Verified Buyer
I have been dealing with Richard over the last few months whilst decorating my home. Richard responded very quickly to my email enquiries and then provided me with a very competitive price for my wallpaper which was delivered quickly and without charge. My house is looking wonderful. Thank you Richard for your efficiency and pleasantness.
C Fraser
Excellent customer service from Beth!
N Daly
My internet was very bad at the time of ordering ,the order was taken over the phone and staff could not have been more helpful . A pleasure to deal with looking forward to ushering your company again
J Zelenczuk
Fantastic rug and great personal customer service! Thank you!
A Fowler
Great customer service . Kept me informed all the time re my order . Very competitive prices . I would recommend TM Interiors and will shop again .
Verified Buyer
We ordered the wrong pattern and TM Interiors changed it and delivered on time. Courier tracking system was very efficient and customer friendly. Good job!
Mrs M Clare Tye
By providing me with an exclusive fabric at a competitive price and my being in receipt of the fabric in a speedy fashion.
B Drabble
Richard answered ally questions, helped me work out quantities. The order arrived less than 48 hours afterwards. That is what I call customer service. I will be ordering matching fabric when I come down to the show room next week.
Mrs G Telfer
The service from TM Interiors was excellent. I was looking to source a specific Romo wallpaper for my lounge & they were very helpful. What's more is that the at product was competitively priced. I have four more rooms to decorate so will be back for more! Thank you!
TM Interiors Limited is rated 4.86 based on 869 reviews