Ties.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ties.co.uk

sales@ties.co.uk

JFB Ties LTD T/A Ties.co.uk Clifford House Clifton Road

Click Here

Tell us how Ties.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"I ordered a bow tie and handkerchief, standard delivery arrived in just a couple of days. For the price the quality was very good. I would certainly purchase from them again."
"I’m very happy with my order, the bow tie is lovely condition, nice colour and the material is smooth! Delivery didn’t take long neither so I didn’t have to wait long...I’ll definitely use this company again!"
"Maybe I just missed the information, but it would be nice to have the details of length and width of the ties. You could even suggest what kind of knot the ties are compatible with."
"Easy to use bow tie , great quality and looks really nice on 👌"
"I bought a tie for my husbands birthday. Delivery was on time and the tie was just what he wanted. Quality and material were perfect. Will buy from this company again and recommend definitely."
"Excellent quality Ties and the delivery was very good. Highly recommend"
"Great choice of colours and designs and delivery was also very quick, great service"
"Bought this for my husband to match my ball gown, matches great and lovely quality, quick delivery too..thankyou"
"Looks great . Good quality and value . Very pleased"
"Excellent service I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else especially if it's a wedding party"
"The tie and handkerchief set that we bought was just perfect. The quality is amazing and the colour was just right. The service was excellent and the price was very reasonable. All round a great shopping experience. 😊"
"Bow tie purchased. Quick delivery, good quality product, comfortable to wear and easy to adjust"
"Super quick delivery, and exactly the right things we were looking for."
"Great range of products at affordable prices."
"amazing service- good quality product"
"We ordered two mint green ties. Both were of great quality and received quickly. The colour matched our colour scheme perfectly."
"Excellent quality, perfect colours and great customer service"
"The tie looked so nice and the quality is great too."
"Great delivery, perfect colour, quality garment."
"Happy with the service, fast deliver. Recommended. A+"
Ties.co.uk is rated 4.95 based on 22 reviews