Ties.co.uk Reviews

Telephone
Read Ties.co.uk Reviews

sales@ties.co.uk

JFB Ties LTD T/A Ties.co.uk Clifford House Clifton Road

Tell us how Ties.co.uk made you happy
The tie came well packaged and matched the colours in the pictures exactly.
Great quality just what we were looking for. Love the pattern.
Ordered all my wedding ties including child's bow tie. All arrived swiftly, even swapped one which ordered in wrong style without any issues.
Highly recommend.
Great service and value
I loved this tie for my husband for a wedding, lovey quality and delivery was quick too
Very lovely tie and bow, unfortunately did not match my dress. Had to return.
I had very rare colour of the dress and it was a nightmare to find the same shade. If i will need another tie i will definately go for one from ties.co.uk
Choices are amazing and from ordering to delivery was excellent, trouble free and would not hesitate to shop again.
Thanks it was great, as expected
Great, fast service, and a range of ties to choose from, would definitely use again, thank you x
I ordered a bow tie and handkerchief, standard delivery arrived in just a couple of days. For the price the quality was very good. I would certainly purchase from them again.
I’m very happy with my order, the bow tie is lovely condition, nice colour and the material is smooth!
Delivery didn’t take long neither so I didn’t have to wait long...I’ll definitely use this company again!
Maybe I just missed the information, but it would be nice to have the details of length and width of the ties. You could even suggest what kind of knot the ties are compatible with.
Easy to use bow tie , great quality and looks really nice on 👌
I bought a tie for my husbands birthday. Delivery was on time and the tie was just what he wanted. Quality and material were perfect. Will buy from this company again and recommend definitely.
Excellent quality Ties and the delivery was very good. Highly recommend
Great choice of colours and designs and delivery was also very quick, great service
Bought this for my husband to match my ball gown, matches great and lovely quality, quick delivery too..thankyou
Looks great . Good quality and value . Very pleased
Excellent service I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else especially if it's a wedding party
The tie and handkerchief set that we bought was just perfect. The quality is amazing and the colour was just right. The service was excellent and the price was very reasonable. All round a great shopping experience. 😊
Ties.co.uk is rated 4.97 based on 31 reviews