Ties.co.uk Reviews

Telephone
Read Ties.co.uk Reviews

sales@ties.co.uk

JFB Ties LTD T/A Ties.co.uk Clifford House Clifton Road

Tell us how Ties.co.uk made you happy
Rubbish quality and looked pink on the image but violet in normal light.
Couldn’t recommend Ties r us enough. Ordered and the colour wasn’t right. Returned and got my refund within a few days. Whilst waiting re ordered and very happy with now. Uploaded a photo of my boys trying their suits on. Eldest son has the tie from ties r us
Ties.co.uk 5 star review on 19th July 2021
I purchased a silk tie and pocket set from Ties.co.uk, the items arrived very quickly, were well packaged and if excellent quality. A had a query about the transaction and they responded immediately, helping me to resolve the issue with PapPal. I have since ordered again from the company and will continue to do so. All round, a very good company.
Prompt delivery, great tie for my wedding 👍
Great range of colours. Tie matched my dress perfectly. Great service
Had an issue with my first order attempt, but was resolved straight away and reordered a few days later. Tie came the next day and was great quality.
Beautiful ties, the exact colour l ordered for wedding
Happy with my purchase. Sadly the groom has changed the colour scheme, but I know where to come in the future!
Arrived swiftly and as described. Good quality. Would recommend
Quick delivery Great product!
The tie came well packaged and matched the colours in the pictures exactly.
Great quality just what we were looking for. Love the pattern.
Ordered all my wedding ties including child's bow tie. All arrived swiftly, even swapped one which ordered in wrong style without any issues. Highly recommend.
Great service and value
I loved this tie for my husband for a wedding, lovey quality and delivery was quick too
Very lovely tie and bow, unfortunately did not match my dress. Had to return. I had very rare colour of the dress and it was a nightmare to find the same shade. If i will need another tie i will definately go for one from ties.co.uk
Choices are amazing and from ordering to delivery was excellent, trouble free and would not hesitate to shop again.
Thanks it was great, as expected
Great, fast service, and a range of ties to choose from, would definitely use again, thank you x
I ordered a bow tie and handkerchief, standard delivery arrived in just a couple of days. For the price the quality was very good. I would certainly purchase from them again.
Ties.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 41 reviews