The Sleep Disorders Clinic Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Sleep Disorders Clinic Ltd
"So happy with the treatment we have received from The Sleep Clinic. My husband’s condition caused him to sleep almost 24/7 due to what I suspected was sleep apnoea. This was confirmed following a Sleep Study at home arranged by The Sleep Clinic. Since then we have received excellent rapid treatment and my husband’s life has been transformed. I would recommend their service to anyone. So glad that my Google search led me to them!"
"Very easy and quick to arrange consulation"
"Informative, conscientious staff. Home sleep study was easy to set up. Results were explained in full, useful advice was provided. Would highly recommend."
"I feel your service is very encouraging and supportive. It has helped me recognise that I need to change my lifestyle in order to get back to work and be healthier. Thank you."
"I’m very happy to review this service. The administrative process worked very well, which is not always the case with telephone based consultation. I found the consultation most helpful and reassuring. The specialist took a great deal of trouble to understand my particular situation; he was utterly professional and shared his considerable expertise with sensitivity and generosity. I found the clinic approach helpful: it was easy to act on the information & the advice had an obvious established foundation. I would recommend the Sleep Disorder Clinic to anyone suffering from insomnia and other sleep problems."
"Joseph Gannon of the Sleep Disorders Clinic has been outstanding. I was cynical about contacting one of several sleep clinics that advertise on the web. But in view of NHS waiting times I made contact. I unreservedly recommend the professionalism, care and wonderfully clear and sensible communications I have experienced-along with a disarming "bedside manner" that has made this such a positive experience. I am sleeping better, feel better and am grateful for everything the clinic has done for me."
"The Sleep Disorders Clinic provided me with a full report on their findings of my sleep study."
"Found my problem & solved it - VERY quickly."
"A fast delivery and collection service. Study, analysis and results within a week. Such a thorough analysis. Support at the end of the phone was fantastic. Very patient and compassionate. Really took the time to explain my condition and the best way to access treatment. I’m so impressed. I will recommend you to anyone. Thank you so much."
"Within 24Hours of contact with yourselves the equipment to monitor sleep patterns arrived"
"SDC provided a fast and efficient service. The test and diagnosis were completed within a week. A few days later I was on treatment and starting to feel better. After two months and a couple of follow up reviews I'm beginning to feel like my old self again. If you think you have sleep apnea and want to get treated quickly then I recommend giving them a go."
"The sleep disorder clinic have changed my life due to a diagnosis or sleep obstructive apnea. They have hand held throughout the process from diagnosis to becoming compliant using their recommended CPAP machine. I’m feeling so much better and they are supportive and helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend using them they have followed me up and stayed supportive over the past few months. Excellent professional staff and treatment therapies."
"My sleep improved by 100%! great professional advise, fantastic service."
"Having had insomnia for over 2 years and numerous prescriptions etc. etc. I rang the clinic yesterday who provided me with over an hours consultation and excellent advice which I will be putting in place over the next few weeks. Fingers crossed I can get back to a good nights sleep once again."
"Fantastic service, prompt delivery, fast turnaround with results. Can’t recommend highly enough"
"My Husband suffered from severe snoring, which kept me awake at night. He bought a home sleep study through The Sleep Disorders Clinic - the kit was with him quickly and the results were with him very shortly afterwards. After finding out he had Sleep Apnea we purcharsed a CPAP machine through the clinic, during the appointment we were given a full consultation on how to use the machine. We found the whole experience to be great from start to finish. Thank you to Joseph for providing great knowledge and information on Sleep Apnea and for being a continuous point of contact. I would certainly recommend the clinic."
The Sleep Disorders Clinic Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews