The Sleep Disorders Clinic Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Sleep Disorders Clinic Ltd
"A fast delivery and collection service. Study, analysis and results within a week. Such a thorough analysis. Support at the end of the phone was fantastic. Very patient and compassionate. Really took the time to explain my condition and the best way to access treatment. I’m so impressed. I will recommend you to anyone. Thank you so much."
"Within 24Hours of contact with yourselves the equipment to monitor sleep patterns arrived"
"SDC provided a fast and efficient service. The test and diagnosis were completed within a week. A few days later I was on treatment and starting to feel better. After two months and a couple of follow up reviews I'm beginning to feel like my old self again. If you think you have sleep apnea and want to get treated quickly then I recommend giving them a go."
"The sleep disorder clinic have changed my life due to a diagnosis or sleep obstructive apnea. They have hand held throughout the process from diagnosis to becoming compliant using their recommended CPAP machine. I’m feeling so much better and they are supportive and helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend using them they have followed me up and stayed supportive over the past few months. Excellent professional staff and treatment therapies."
"My sleep improved by 100%! great professional advise, fantastic service."
"Having had insomnia for over 2 years and numerous prescriptions etc. etc. I rang the clinic yesterday who provided me with over an hours consultation and excellent advice which I will be putting in place over the next few weeks. Fingers crossed I can get back to a good nights sleep once again."
"Fantastic service, prompt delivery, fast turnaround with results. Can’t recommend highly enough"
"My Husband suffered from severe snoring, which kept me awake at night. He bought a home sleep study through The Sleep Disorders Clinic - the kit was with him quickly and the results were with him very shortly afterwards. After finding out he had Sleep Apnea we purcharsed a CPAP machine through the clinic, during the appointment we were given a full consultation on how to use the machine. We found the whole experience to be great from start to finish. Thank you to Joseph for providing great knowledge and information on Sleep Apnea and for being a continuous point of contact. I would certainly recommend the clinic."
The Sleep Disorders Clinic Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews