The Printed Bag Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Printed Bag Shop
Read The Printed Bag Shop Reviews

About The Printed Bag Shop:

The Printed Bag Shop is one of the UK's leading suppliers of printed bags and packaging materials. We specialise in quality printed bags, including paper bags, cotton bags and plastic mailing bags, and carry a range of recyclable options too.

Craig@theprintedbagshop.co.uk

Unit 1B, Planet Business Centre,Planet Place,Killingworth,

Tell us how The Printed Bag Shop made you happy
I couldn’t recommend them enough, their customer service is incredible, and extreme reliable. Would 100% use them again!
Great service and great quality bags. So pleased with my first order, will definitely be placing a second. Thank you. Daniella, Old Amersham Gin
We have just received another delivery of our perfectly printed bags. We would highly recommend this company, they are always efficient and helpful if you have any queries. Kept us updated with timescales on delivery, will continue to use and recommend.
Great service and products.
Fast service and great customer service. Regular supplier of our mail bags
Brilliant quality!
Fast service and great customer service. Regular supplier of our mail bags
Great service, really helpful and speedy. Delivery was on time product was great quality exactly what were expected! Would definitely recommend and use again for future projects.
Everything perfect
The Printed Bag Shop 5 star review on 1st October 2021
Our bags took a month or so to arrive but they were very much worth the wait - the Pantone colour is perfect and they are very robust.
The Printed Bag Shop 5 star review on 30th September 2021
Really happy with my order - quality is great, delivery was prompt and the whole process was very straightforward. Will definitely be using them again and would recommend them to others :-)
Very much efficient for our urgent order.
Best company I regularly deal with, always 5* service, competitive prices and super fast delivery.
They were great to deal with and had the cheapest price for a luxury shopping bag. Will be using them again.
brilliant service throughout
Amazing customer service, I felt very supported by their sales team throughout the order process and the result is fantastic. We are very happy with the quality of the print and the bags are very strong. Thank you!
Have used The Printed Bag Shop over many years and have found their product range and quality of production to be 5 Star! Excellent customer support and delivery times too.
as always the service is great, i am a regular customer and have been using them for about 6 months
Good Quick Service. Sometimes a little chasing was required but other than that, good service overall
I'm new to thr printed bag process, Isla in sales was a gret help and answered my many questions ensuring that i was happy with the options. In the end I have great quality paper bags in three sizes. I used our own designers as they know my brand. I'm really happy with the quality, and speed of turn arround. I will be back for more.
The Printed Bag Shop 5 star review on 31st July 2021