The Printed Bag Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Printed Bag Shop
Read The Printed Bag Shop Reviews

About The Printed Bag Shop:

The Printed Bag Shop is one of the UK's leading suppliers of printed bags and packaging materials. We specialise in quality printed bags, including paper bags, cotton bags and plastic mailing bags, and carry a range of recyclable options too.

Craig@theprintedbagshop.co.uk

Unit 1B, Planet Business Centre,Planet Place,Killingworth,

Tell us how The Printed Bag Shop made you happy
Unbelievable quality, service and customer support. I am so delighted to be working with this company.
Helpful, punctual and a delight to use. Made the process as easy as possible, all staff couldn't have been more polite.
Superb Quality and service
Communication was smooth and they were able to give quality advice. product came speedily and the quality was great. They messaged to check my order had arrived and I was happy great customer service.
Great communication and gave us the bags we were looking for the process was very quick and we were very happy with the overall results of our newly printed bags.
Thank you ever so much for the bags. I have received the goods today. I cannot praise you enough for the service and the professionalism. From ordering to delivery has been a smooth process and will be definitely using you guys again. Also be recommending your company to all of my family and friends. Thank you once again!
The team were very helpful, quick to respond & informative. They were also very good at following up & even emailed at the weekend to ensure my Friday delivery arrived on time & as the spec detailed in the order. Wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future & already have plans on our next design.
Great customer service and email correspondence was always quick and helpful. The bags that we ordered arrived quickly and are great quality. We will definitely use the company again.
Really efficient service and great quality bags. Really happy with the products and the process!
The ordering process was quick and easy, and the product was better quality than we expected for the cost.
The service and communication so efficient. The products and delivery are very good too. Will definitely use them again.
We ordered our Bags from the printed bag shop and happy with the final result. They are getting noticed whilst we are walking round town. Our clients have also expressed delight when they are given to take samples home. Will definitely ordering more in the future
One of the best companies we have dealt with during our launch of our skin brand Skin Serious. Great service from beginning to end. Fast delivery & fantastic price & quality. Can not recommend enough.
The Printed Bag Shop 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Over the moon with our bags fir our new shop, after months of searching for a company that was affordable and happy to design our bags just the way we wanted them we finally found The Printed Bag Shop.
Nothing was to much trouble even though I kept adding and changing the design.
Once payment was sent we received our bags within a week.
Highly recommend
The Printed Bag Shop 5 star review on 8th March 2021
Very fast delivery and friendly customer service, very please with them.
We just wanted to say a huge thank you for our order. They're exactly what we wanted and we couldn't be happier with them. Our customers love them too. The whole process has been brilliant, from the first contact to the final product. Thank you very much!
The Printed Bag Shop 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Returning customer, great customer service, super quality at a competitive price. Delivered ahead of time.
Brilliant from start to finish very professional company to deal with
The Printed Bag Shop 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Having spoken with Isla who was totally amazing in helping me by bringing my logo on the bags how I had imagined it to be, I would happily use this company again and will gladly recommend them. I found the turnaround time from placing my order to receiving the bags, exceed my expectations and am very grateful. The quality of the bags appears to be of a high standard and is fit for my purpose. Thank you
Excellent quality and timely production
The Printed Bag Shop is rated 4.93 based on 162 reviews