themortgagelibrary.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend themortgagelibrary.co.uk

Tell us how themortgagelibrary.co.uk made you happy
Very helpful always there to answer any questions and give the best advice.
I can't recommend the Maria and the team and The Mortgage Library enough, I had already tried getting a mortgage elsewhere unsuccessfully before I met Maria. As you can imagine I was quite skittish given my past let down (I absolutely needn't have been) Maria not only sorted out the remortgage of my existing property promptly and in-line with her initial assessment but also went on to help me secure the mortgage for the purchase of our new home which completed today. My family and I are truly grateful to Maria, Kelly, Mollie and the rest of the team, for their promptness, diligence and reassuring communication at every stage of the journey. I am so looking forward to spreading the word as a true fan and returning customer in the future.
I spoke to a lot of mortgage advisors and Mollie was by far the most approachable. She is confident in her job role and always works around times to suit you. This was the first time we have been through this process and I felt in good hands when being guided by Mollie.
I was introduced to Mollie via Bear Estate Agents. I was really nervous as I am a first time buyer. Mollie put my mind at rest straight away and went through everything with me, helping me understand. There was a problem with a lender not accepting the ground rent and I know Mollie worked really hard to try and rectify this and then quickly sort out another lender and kept putting my mind at rest. Really friendly and dedicated service. I really recommend.
I have received a fantastic service from the Mortgage Library, they are very quick at replying to queries - they are also efficient and always keep me updated. Great company, very approachable and defiantly great for people who don’t have a lot of knowledge about mortgages etc!!
I had a fantastic experience with the mortgage library, they gave expert advice and secured me a mortgage that I am really pleased with. They took their time to explain everything fully, and made sure I made an informed decision. Can't thank them enough - well worth paying someone who knows better than you to do something like this. Thanks to the team but particularly to Mollie.
Maria was extremely good and helped make me feel confident
Was able to borrow more than expected, thank you for the advice and patience! Pam.
Thanks to Mollie for helping us out through the whole process.... Cheers
I am happy with the service. Thank you so much mortgage library. God bless real good. You are the best 👍
Right from the get go, I was provided with a polite and professional service. With my mortgage sorted in a matter of days, I will definitely be using TML in the future! Special thanks to Maria who was nothing but helpful throughout my speedy process!
Mollie delivered an excellent service. She reassured me and kept me informed throughout the process. Took the time to answer all my questions. I will be highly recommending Mollie. Thank you Mollie you are my angel.
Mollie has been fantastic. She dealt with everything from start to finish and really helped me find the best mortgage. I am a first time buyer so I had no experience in mortgage applications and she guided me through it all. Thanks so much Mollie.
Maria is extremely knowledgable and incredibly efficient! She has made, what is usually quite a stressful process, a very simple and pleasant one for me. I would recommend Maria to anyone looking to get the best rates and the best service.
Amazing and fast service! As a first time buyer, Maria explained everything to me and made me feel at ease. I will definitely be recommending her to any friends/family who are looking for a Mortgage Advisor/Broker.
I am really happy with care, service and help I received from themortgagelibary
Superb service very quick to respond and done the job me in good time
Great experience with Maria and Co. Always available and a mortgage offer in 2 days. Thank you! Tom and Ana.
Maria has been absolutely excellent throughout the whole process. Great communication and follow up.
Had a good experience with mortgage library. Maria was helpful throughout the process.
themortgagelibrary.co.uk is rated 4.97 based on 66 reviews