themortgagelibrary.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend themortgagelibrary.co.uk

Tell us how themortgagelibrary.co.uk made you happy
Thank you so much to Mollie for sorting my mortgage offer so quickly (under 2 weeks!) Harry also helped to make the process stress free by keeping me updated with the progress. I’ll be recommending TML to friends and family.
Posted 1 hour ago
Georgie Harris was the most supportive, kind, and understanding broker I had ever come across. I spoke to multiple brokers yet she was the least condescending, and friendliest broker a first time buyer could ever meet. I would like to express my gratuity towards her, and could not recommend her enough. Thank you Georgie, you changed my life :)
Mollie was more than helpful with walking me through the mortgage application process.
As a first time buyer to have someone walk you through what’s needed at certain points in time, was a great help.
I would definitely recommend the mortgage library to anyone who is looking for a mortgage broker!
Maria helped us at every step of the journey to completing our full mortgage application.

As first time buyers we could not be more grateful for her help. Thank you so much!
Excellent customer service. Maria was super helpful and aways professional every time I needed help or advice. Would 100% recommend.
Fast & friendly service, made the mortgage application far less overwhelming. Thank you to everyone at The Mortgage Library!
Mollie-May was absolutely amazing, helping every single step of the way. She was recommended to me by a friend and I will certainly be recommending her too. Friendly, professional and knowledgable! Thank you so much!
We are delighted with the mortgage library and specially with Georgie for the service they have provided to us.
Anything we needed or any question we had, they were always available and happy to help.
Over all we felt in a very good hands from the beggining and they didn't let us down.
Highly recommended
The Mortgage Library were really helpful in finding us our first mortgage. They always responded quickly and stayed in touch through every step of the process. I’d highly recommend!
Brilliant service and communication. Geogie was able to explain me everything in a very proficient manner, guiding me through the process
Mike was great, very efficient.
Maria has been our mortgage broker for over 3 years now. Advice and service always on point. We wouldn’t use anyone else.
Early on in the process, we decided to use the Mortgage Library for mortgage advice. Georgie was our adviser and she made the mortgage application process straightforward for us.
As first-time buyers in the middle of a global pandemic, our financial situation was anything but straightforward. However, Georgie was determined to find us a good deal and sifted through all of the details for us. Throughout the process, she was transparent, kept us informed and managed our expectations.
We finally managed to get a mortgage offer and we can’t wait to move into our own property.
I would recommend The Mortgage Library and would use it again in the future.
I was told that I wouldn’t be able to get a mortgage in the current climate (Covid) but my agent put me onto Hollie at the ML and within 2 weeks I had a mortgage offer, I was flawed! Hollie is a miracle worker, super attentive and friendly. I would 100% recommend the ML to anyone looking for a mortgage.
Can not thank mollie enough she did everything and more that she needed to and always kept us up to date with everything.
Really quick and helpful communication, would definitely recommend!
I would highly recommend the mortgage library, Molly has always gone above and beyond to help and is always at the end of the phone when you need her.
Reliable and effective. I appreciate the way i am kept updated about my mortgage process. I will recommend all my loved ones.
I highly recommend Mollie at The Mortgage Library. Mollie made our experience of getting a mortgage very relaxed and stress free from start to finish. She was so professional and kept us in the loop the whole way through.
Thank you so much.
Love Katie and Keith x
The Mortgage Library helped me submit my first mortgage application and they did such a great job. It was a smooth process, Maria who handled my matter was extremely thorough and always took the time to keep me updated. I highly recommend!!
themortgagelibrary.co.uk is rated 4.96 based on 160 reviews