themortgagelibrary.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend themortgagelibrary.co.uk

Tell us how themortgagelibrary.co.uk made you happy

"I have had the best experience with Mollie she has kept me up to date with everything and most importantly got me the mortgage for my lovely new house Fantastic service"
"We have just completed on our BTL mortgage, which we purchased through a new limited company. There was a bit of back and forwards between us and the lender which was tricky. However Maria was supportive the entire time and kept reassuring us everything was going to be Ok. Thanks Maria you're the best. Hopefully we'll be ready for our next BTL soon xx"
"Absolutely amazing service! Mollie was fantastic and very helpful! I highly recommend! Ross"
"I would highly recommend Mollie,"
"Excellent! Will recommend. Wayne"
"We first came across The Mortgage Library when we were at the beginning of our journey looking for a mortgage. As a couple with previous adverse credit history we assumed finding a mortgage would be a tall task, but we couldn’t have been more wrong. Maria found us a great mortgage in record time and allowed my partner and I to buy our dream home. She provided us with a 5 star service, was in touch every step of the way and made the entire process very straight forward. We will recommend to everyone we know."
"A big thank you to Mollie at The Mortgage Library for all her help and assistance with securing a mortgage. Mollie found a lender with cheaper interest rates and lower monthly repayments, far better than any other broker. I originally spoke to a mortgage broker in a local agent, who offered the best rates on the market (or so I thought). I called Bear Estates to view a property, and they encouraged me to speak to Mollie. I must admit, I was reluctant, however, he seemed adamant Mollie would be able to make sure I had the best mortgage product out there, so I gave her a chance. Thank goodness I spoke to Mollie. She instantly offered me a lender, which the previous broker didn’t, that would offer a very low interest rate, a shorter term on the mortgage and much lower monthly repayments. Mollie has literally saved me around £110 a month on my mortgage repayments. I was so impressed, I instructed Mollie to proceed with the application immediately. Mollie kept me up to date through the mortgage valuation process, right up until mortgage offer and completion of my purchase. Again, thank you Mollie and everyone at The Mortgage Library. You’ve saved me so much money, whilst offering a polite and professional service. FIVE STARS!!!"
"Amazing service from start to finish!! Great communication and customer service !! Would definitely recommend !! Thank-you so much"
"I took the time to really shop around, to find the best mortgage product out there and Mollie at The Mortgage Library come up with a 'royal flush', compared to everyone else I took advice from. I spoke to brokers in estate agents, I went direct to banks and direct to independent mortgage advisers. Mollie, who was bubbly, friendly and very professional, offered me a couple of products from lenders, one of which i'd never heard of, which were perfect for me. The lender/product I picked offered a great fixed interest rate with low monthly repayments, far superior compared to what any other broker could offer. I'm so pleased I shopped around and found Mollie at The Mortgage Library. Thank you Mollie, great job. I will be recommending you to family and friends. Steve x"
"Totally over the moon with everything from start to finish. Great communication and always at the end of the phone when needed. I have nothing but positive things to say and have already recommended you to a friend looking to remortgage. Thanks, Ash."
"It was a last minute decision to try The Mortgage Library as I really did not hold out much hope for getting a mortgage, but they were really helpful and I did not feel too awkward about explain my situation. Anyway, we went through options and they did it. I got my mortgage, so thanks for your patience!"
"Superb service and hand holding throughout the whole purchase of my property! Thank you. John"
"Only amazing things to say about you guys. Thanks for everything!"
"Thank you for everything girls! Liam and I are loving the new house although we have loads of work to do still :) xx"
"Great service - thank you team! Highly recommend."
"Thanks TML for your help in a tricky situation whereby we'd had an interest free mortgage for many years that was coming up to be paid off but we had no funds! At our advanced years we thought we were in trouble but your help and advice has saved the day. Again, thank you."
"I recently bought a property and chose The mortgage library to help with my mortgage. I am so glad I chose them, everything was handled superbly by the team and was a great experience. I have nothing but praise for them and have passed on details to friends looking to get a mortgage. Thanks again, Megan."
"From start to finish the advice from Mollie was spot on. Helped me secure my first place and will be coming back when I outgrow this one!"
"I have just completed on my 3rd property and Maria was my mortgage broker on all 3 of my mortgages. Thanks for everything you're a super star! When i need another mortgage i'll 100% be back x"
"Mollie was very kind and helpful whilst talking about my different options. She spoke with enthusiasm and was able to help me massively."
themortgagelibrary.co.uk is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews