themortgagelibrary.co.uk Reviews

5 Rating 310 Reviews
of reviewers recommend themortgagelibrary.co.uk

Tell us how themortgagelibrary.co.uk made you happy
My wife and I were first time buyers, so the whole process seemed very daunting to us. From our first meeting with Mollie May we was a lot more relaxed about everything, the whole Mortgage library team has made the whole process so smooth and easy. Keeping us up to date the whole way through, we have received our full mortgage offer and are now in the process of completing on our very first home. Cannot recommend the mortgage library team enough, you are in very safe hands with them. A massive thank you to the whole team.
Great service. Helped us out with a mortgage and was very helpful with advice. Would 100% recommend.
Mike White has been fantastic with helping me sort my mortgage, always engaged, responsive, and just really friendly to deal with. Very reliable, would recommend!
Where do I start?! BIG BIG thank you to David, Harry, Adam, and Aaliyah for working so hard and being so quick with the mortgage application and explaining absolutely everything step by step. As a first time buyer this has been an amazing experience due to these people. Keeping me updated at all times, keeping me at ease and stress free. Great explanation, great communication, amazing service. I can’t recommend The mortgage library enough!!
We cannot fault the help and support we have had from the mortgage library. Being first time buyers we went in clueless but have been treated with full respect every step of the way. We have not been easy clients but nothing has been a problem dues to the wonderful help and guidance we have received. I would like to personally thank Maria Bartholomew for all of her help throughout our two year process in finding our property, she has never given up on us and continued to support us every step of the way. Highly recommended.
The team were super helpful and no request was too difficult
Excellent service through Mike, will definitely use again and recommend highly.
An efficient, friendly and professional service. Maria handled my case with regular updates and helped me through all the options available to me. Highly recommend this company to anyone with a mortgage need.
Super welcoming, friendly & efficient. What else could we ask for?
Maria has been AMAZING! So helpful in our search for our new home. Highly recommend.
We used Mollie for our first property in 2020, she was brilliant and very supportive and helpful for us being first time buyers. We are now purchasing our second property and have gone back to Mollie and she has been great, we have spoken to more of the team and they all seem fantastic. We would highly recommend The Mortgage Library!
Molly and Harry and the team have been fabulous. Thank you so much for being so efficient and quick and always keeping us updated through out our application . Customer for life.
I will recommend Mortgage Library to anyone. David and Maria at the Mortgage Library have been really helpful throughout our application process and been helpful at explaining requirements to us. We are very grateful for the attention
From the beginning to the end the support was there. I did talk to other brokers, my company also proposes a free broker service but I know I was going to work with them
Mike was very friendly and helpful from the moment I went in to the branch. He and Harry found me a good deal and kept me informed throughout the process.
The team at The Mortgage Library have been great! David dealt with our case and has gone above and beyond for us, we could not have asked for any better. He is always prompt in responding to any questions and kept us updated every step of the way. Not only is he an excellent advisor, but is genuinely a lovely person. We will certainly be seeking David's professional mortgage advice again, as well as recommending him to friends and family. We could not be any more grateful to David and The Mortgage Library!
Thank you for all your help, really great service and quick response- from a lovely lady Georgie who has now left, but Adam and Mike are brilliant. Highly recommended
Massive thank you for Mollie & Kelly for getting our mortgage through in a timely manner. Amazing service, extremely grateful for everything!!
Worked very quickly and efficiently for us as first time buyers. Happy with the service received.
We did a remortgage and a new mortgage through The Mortgage Library and the service was great. Maria is very knowledgeable, friendly and gave us honest advice. Her and Harry were great at keeping us up to date on our applications and everything was done very quickly. I would highly recommend!
themortgagelibrary.co.uk is rated 4.95 based on 310 reviews