themortgagelibrary.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend themortgagelibrary.co.uk

Tell us how themortgagelibrary.co.uk made you happy
Mollie and Maria were extremely helpful throughout the whole process. Due to personal circumstances I needed the mortgage processed very quickly and Mollie ensured a swift and trustworthy deal was made with best pricing available. A real pleasure to deal with and transparent the whole way, needless to say I am using them again with my next move. Highly recommended!
Maria is the absolute best mortgage advisor around. Not only was she able to very quickly obtain a mortgage in principal for a new build for us, but she was also able to apply and have a full mortgage offer within 5 days. Highest praise to Maria, Harry, and everyone else in the team ⭐️
The best mortgage company I have come across. I was let down by douglas Allen and without any pressure was given an opportunity to speak to Georgie Harris. She was extremely helpful and professional. At every stage she updated me and even stood up against estate agents who were messing me around with unlawful methods. If she was on her day off she designated a colleague who was most proficient and followed her instructions. I am very particular about professionalism and this company is one who does not mess around with advice or any step without your consent. I would strongly recommend speaking to Georgie who is one of the qualified mortgage consultants. Another Bonus point was that everything was documented by email and consistent with telephone calls.
Georgie has been our contact with TML. She has been nothing but helpful and responsive. No trouble too much. If everyone at TML works the same way, you can't go wrong.
The whole Mortgage Library team have been brilliant from start to finish, Georgie in particular went above and beyond for us! Very helpful, kept us up to date through the whole process and was always at hand if needed. Will definitely be recommending them to anyone we know in need of a broker.
An amazing group of people! Mollie in particular is amazing and I can’t thank her enough for all of her help and support. If anyone I know i the further who needs a mortgage I will definitely be recommending them.
Class. Brilliant service.
I couldn't recommend the Mortgage Library highly enough. The entire process was made seamless because of the care and dedication of David, he went above and beyond to explain each step, was available to answer questions and remaining optimistic and calm through what can be a very anxious time. Brilliant. Thank you David!
My address submitted WRONG to the lender , solicitor details submitted WRONG, I never been bossy or rude, and they blamed lender for that , but whey they ignored my calls , thats not acceptable , as been first time buyer , i dont recommend Mortgage library , I paid them to get best service not that service I had...
Very happy and pleased with the service I received - Georgie gave me different options available on the market to suit my circumstances and once I had decided I was kept fully informed, helping making my re-mortgage much easier... Thanks so much I'll be back :)
The mortgage library were amazing from start to finish. Always knew what was going on and they were very helpful with any questions we had. Thankyou very much Mollie and Harry Thanks Brad Davies
They were wonderful right from day one to completing the process. Mollie is a star. Keep up the good work. Kind regards Michael O'Brien
Absolutely brilliant service, my full mortgage application went in on Monday and I had an offer by the Friday. Can’t believe how quickly this was completed.
Amazingly friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend!
Excellent quick service
Georgie Harris and the rest of the team at The Mortgage Library were fantastic. They provided us with clear, fast, and efficient service, getting us a mortgage offer that we were satisfied with extremely quickly. I would not hesitate to use them again and will definitely be recommending them.
The mortgage Library has been excellent in what they do, especially Mollie! She has been top of everything and was dealing with my mortgage application very quick and easily.
Quick, friendly and professional
Customer care deluxe! I was lucky enough for Georgie Harris to be assigned as my advisor! From my very first call I was well taken care of. As a first time buyer I felt at ease and able to ask all the questions I had, not only linked to the mortgage but the overall process of buying. I was never pressurised and I was always given time to consider my decisions. Georgie was always attentive and kept me in the loop and guided me every step of the way either via phone calls or email. I will definitely be raving to all my friends and when it come time to re-mortgage I know I will be returning to The Mortgage Library for a stellar experience and excellent service!
I cannot recommend The Mortgage Library enough. The communication has been excellent from start to finish, Maria found us an excellent mortgage and the application was approved without any delays. I have always been sceptical about using mortgage brokers but would use them again without any hesitation. Thanks Maria and team!
themortgagelibrary.co.uk is rated 4.95 based on 205 reviews