themortgagelibrary.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend themortgagelibrary.co.uk

Tell us how themortgagelibrary.co.uk made you happy
My mortgage advisor is extremely helpful throughout the process and very efficient. She always returns my emails or phone calls which I find reassuring as house moving is rarely stress free, and at least I know she will always respond.
Thanks for all your help Mollie
Maria did a fantastic job!
Thank you.
Good service. Could ask a few more questions around movement in customers figures (e.g. rounding deposits up to get into next bracket for better percentages)
Maria at The Mortgage Library was brilliant, she was always there to answer any questions we had and kept us updated every step of the way. Could not recommend her enough, thank you Maria.
Maria has helped us so much, such great communication and always happy to help! Couldn’t of asked for someone better to help us along the way x
Georgie worked tirelessly to get the best deal for us, she was always available to answer any questions. Took a lot of the stress out of the whole process, we're very happy customers indeed.
As first time buyers, the Mortgage Library have been amazing. Mollie, our broker, was able to work with us to find the right mortgage that suited us. She was really supportive and efficient and was always on hand to answer our anxious questions. We will definitely return to the Mortgage company when we want to remortgage. They really are a brilliant library!
Absolutely fantastic service, always happy to help and give advice.
We really cannot praise Georgie and the team at the Mortgage library enough. Her attention to detail and keeping you informed about the progress of your application is second to none i really cant remember the last time I had customer service like this. Georgie made sure she gave us all options open to us and the benefits of each which really helped us make our decision. If your looking to move house or change mortgage providers then give the Mortgage library a call you wont be disappointed. Thanks Georgie
Excellent, friendly and prompt service. Mollie May is really helpful.
Maria and her team were absolutely amazing, working extremely efficiently to get my offer through as quickly as possible.
TML were extremely knowledgeable and helped secure our remortgage quickly and without hassle. Couldn’t recommend highly enough!
Brilliant and very efficient even with staff shortages. Thank you.
Having never heard of this Company before I was a little weary at first, but, I can say that they did do a great job in the end. Kept me informed every step of the way, which during lockdown can't have been easy for anyone.
Excellent service, easy to talk to and made everything easy to understand. There was a few times communication was delayed via email however this could have been due to the current pandemic. If I was to contact via mobile I had no trouble getting through to who I needed to speak to.
Maria at the Mortgage Library has been exceptional and helped us through our Mortgage process. She made the process very simple to understand and provided helpful advice. I will recommend and use again. Kwabena
Absolutely fantastic
Georgie at the Mortgage Library has been the most helpful person and has answered all of my questions and emails very quickly. Nothing has been too much trouble and we have been really impressed with her efficiency. I would recommend her and this company highly.
Mollie from the Mortgage library has provided an excellent service. Her advice and financial guidance has been spot and everything was clearly explained. A great deal as been secured for me and my circumstances and would not hestitate to I recommend her and the Mortgage library.
Mollie was exceptional and will be my first port of call when it comes to remortgaging. Her colleagues and her managed to find us a very competitive mortgage that matched our requirements perfectly. They were professional throughout and patient even when I was harassing them with emails on an almost daily basis. I would highly recommend them.
themortgagelibrary.co.uk is rated 4.95 based on 96 reviews