themortgagelibrary.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend themortgagelibrary.co.uk

Tell us how themortgagelibrary.co.uk made you happy
Very impressed with customer service, excellent and responsive, nothing too much trouble, would highly recommend
Can't recommend highly enough, made the whole process so easy. Quick, efficient, helpful and friendly.
Amazing mortgage advisors. Everyone on the team is professional and friendly. Would highly recommend.
The mortgage Library have a wonderful team, especially Mollie who helped us going through the whole process massive help would recommend highly. Will use for life.
100% would recommend, very quick and professional and definitely got a better mortgage than I could find on my own, will return next time for sure!
Georgie and Kellie who both dealt with our application were attentive and informative throughout the ordeal. We would highly recommend them to any family or friends.
I would 100% Recommend I couldn’t fault anything about them they are really helpful and quick at getting back to you and always there to help. 👍
Great service from Georgie, very responsive and informative. She held our hand through the process and gave us lots of information which helped us to make the best decision for us. She was very quick to reply to any queries we had.
Mollie was our mortgage advisor and she was very helpful in finding us a mortgage to suit our needs. I am self employed so it made it a little more difficult to get what we needed but in the end it has only taken 9/10 weeks from start to Finnish and we are about to move into our new home.. Thankyou mollie and the rest of the team x
Georgie at the Mortgage Library was excellent from day one, always on our side, fighting tooth and nail to get us the best deal and working tirelessly to get the deal done as quickly as possible.
Georgie was extremely professional throughout and answered all my queries immediately. Giving me multiple options and making the process seamless. Highly recommend!
Our Mortgage Broker was excellent! She was responsive, professional and kept us updated each step of the way. We would definitely recommend!
Mollie has been really helpful, friendly and quick to respond. I feel that she was attentive to our circumstances and gave appropriate advice at each stage in our buying process
Great service. Friendly staff. Overall amazing experience. Couldn’t thank them enough
I'm self-employed and only had a years' worth of accounts, so was worried about my ability to secure a bigger mortgage. Maria and the team were able to secure me an AIP in no time and an offer soon thereafter.

Fantastic service, good communication and faultless advice. Could not recommend enough.
Very good service, highly recommended. They have done everything to get my mortgage approved even when I thought will have no more chance. The beast
I had a fantastic experience and would definitely recommend.
great company good service acted fast which was what I needed
Took the hassle out of everything and not as expensive as a lot of the other brokers. Thank you.
The mortgage library have been on another level from start to finish Megan and her team have been an absolute breath of fresh air professional informative fantastic value A1 next time in the market for a mortgage I know where to go
themortgagelibrary.co.uk is rated 4.95 based on 124 reviews