themortgagelibrary.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend themortgagelibrary.co.uk

Tell us how themortgagelibrary.co.uk made you happy
Amazing service from the mortgage library. They have all been so helpful and supportive throughout the process of buying our first home. Special mention to Mike who helped us get a great mortgage deal and was there to guide us every step of the way, thank you :-)
Very good service received from Mike throughout the mortgage application process. Mike was very knowledgeable and also very responsive whenever I needed to get in touch. I managed to raise additional funds needed to buy onwards and was able to raise more than I initially thought.
Excellent Service with great results. Will definitely go back in future.Very helpful and easy to communicate.
Georgie has done a great job sourcing a superior product to remortgage an existing property. I've been particularly impressed with the proactive updates provided along the way, allowing me to relax, confident that the process is being monitored on my behalf.
The Morgage Library was recommended to us from a house viewing we saw, they said they're the best in Leigh and they weren't wrong. They have been so easy to communicate with and so helpful in us finding the right mortgage, they are prompt and always answer our questions whenever we had any queries. We are extremely happy with the help and support they have given us I want to send special thanks to Georgie who has been helping us throughout the whole process.
We cannot fault the time and help we have received from Georgie at the mortgage library. We are first-time buyers here and knew very little about the process of finding a mortgage. Georgie has been nothing but helpful and professional throughout whilst making it as stress-free as possible. We cannot thank you enough and would recommend you to anyone.
Great service, Excellent response time! very helpful when responding to questions, would definitely recommend!
First-time buyers here and can't fault TML. It's daunting buying your first house but Georgies been amazing throughout the entire process and made getting a competitive mortgage very easy and stress-free. She's always quick to respond, knowledgeable and very helpful, I strongly recommend her and TML to anyone looking for a reliable brokerage.
Mollie and team made getting my mortgage offer so easy!! Me and my partner are well on our way to getting our moving in date now and thanks to Mollie we are able to get our offer out the way with ease! With options for us as well when on products, she made it possible for us to choose what suited us best in repayments and deposit! Massive help! Massive thank you!
Maria and Georgie have been exceptional throughout our 2 years to date, with a original mortgage and subsequent renewal. Alongside a soon planned new property purchase, we will absolutely be using the mortgage library team again. Faultless,
The mortgage library have been great, especially David! He has been so helpful through the long mortgage process and helping us get our first mortgage offer! Thank you for all your help! We would recommend the Mortgage Library to anyone! Thank you.
Had to remortgage my home and new mortgages for my rental properties. Got my fantastic rates. Extremely helpful and very friendly. Every member of their team was profession and courteous. Can't recommend highly enough
Amazing service from start to finish! Within 24 hour hours of contacting Maria we had our mortgage offer in place and ready to go! Would 100% recommend!
Very friendly very efficient service from Molly Mays team. I was informed about all steps and they replied within a day to all my queries. They gave advice for solicitors valuation companies and insurances. Friederike
Georgie was great - super friendly, very responsive, honest and solutions focused. Would really recommend them!
Georgie Harris and her colleagues were professional and concise from the off . I was pleasantly surprised to receive a mortgage offer having been told by a previous advisor (different company ) that my requirements were untenable due to the specifics of the application . I felt that they were solely dealing with my case alone due to the speed and efficiency of their responses and I couldn’t fault the help and advice that I received due to the aforementioned specifics . Top marks to you , Georgie , and your team . We’ll done ✔️
Mollie has been brilliant and we have been working together since 2020.
The whole mortgage library team has been excellent from enquiry through to getting our mortgage offer. Our advisor was Georgie and as first time buyers she really made us feel at ease and understand the process. She was always there for any questions we had and has been extremely patient and understanding with us. We wish the team all the success in the future and don’t hesitate to book with the Mortgage Library.
We were recommended to use the mortgage library through a friend, and to speak to Georgie in particular. Georgie was extremely friendly and easy to deal with, she made the whole process of looking at our borrowing options easy and stress free. After looking at our options Georgie got us a mortgage rate which was a third of our current rate so has put us in a much better position financially. I would not hesitate to recommend her to other people.
Great service- Georgie was really on the ball from the beginning. She very quickly organised my mortgage in principle, and secured me more than I was expecting to be able to borrow. Georgie was really efficient throughout the mortgage process- she was getting in touch with me for information and to give me updates, which has been a refreshing change- I am sure everyone can relate to situations where it is normally the other way around. Even when unforeseen circumstances meant we had to change lenders half way through, Georgie was very quick to fix the issue so there was no knock on effect with the property I am purchasing. Georgie has made the whole situation extremely stress free (for myself at least!) She has very clear, and made an effort to explain at every stage exactly was happening, so I felt informed and engaged. Thank you Georgie for such fantastic service. I would definitely recommend.
themortgagelibrary.co.uk is rated 4.95 based on 252 reviews