Thelocksmiths247 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Thelocksmiths247

Tell us how Thelocksmiths247 made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
"Great job...Thank you! 5+++stars!"
"thank you guys for great service very happy with price"
"Service and work were excellent, thank you Alex"
"Very good"
"J was really good guy looks he knows his job very well , good manners , punctual . He didn’t damage anything so I really would recommend him. Just bit pricey but very good service."
"Really good service. Would highly recommend."
"Hi I can't say how much I appreciate your service. Very reliable very cheap very clean. Very friendly and honest. I'm very impressed it took only 45 min after I made the call for someone to come and fix my door. It's a reliable service and I will defenently recommend them to everyone"
"Well done jay great job 10/10"
"Brilliant"
"Excellent service"
"Thank you."
"This guy literally saved the day!!! Last night, Christmas eve, my car key ( Audi a3) snapped in the ignition. I was in Ruskington( Lincolnshire) and had a two hour journey to hertforshire Christmas morning. My key didn't really unlock the car electronically, but I was made a new manual key and given another key that would electronically unlock and lock the car ASWELL. This was all after calling to so many emergency mechanics I feel so grateful and lucky that he came out. I'm sitting with family writing this review on Christmas day and would not have been able to drive down here otherwise. So polite and he really made sure it worked. When no one else would help he was there. I have not had such good customer service. And what a hero coming out at 11pm on Christmas eve!!!!! I cannot rate how great this guy is. I am forever grateful. X"
"Thx youvJay for a greater you done."
"Brilliant job!!! 🙏 Thank you"
"Very professional guys. Excellent service. Thanks four your help."
"Jay was very fast and efficient getting to me in Birmingham I was driving in no time very helpful good service definitely 5 stars"
"Very good service! Helped me! Thanks!"
"Great service, high standards and reasonable prices. Would definitely recommend!!!"
"Very satisfying"
"Thanks to these guys my holiday was saved. Lost keys from my safe. Guys came last minute and opened it. Great job guys. Thank you."
Thelocksmiths247 is rated 4.85 based on 120 reviews