Thelocksmiths247 Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Thelocksmiths247 Reviews

Tell us how Thelocksmiths247 made you happy
He arrived on time and was very professional, I would recommend him.
Excellent service. Quick to respond,On time,efficient,professional. Good telephone manner, people skills very polite and respectful. Very pleased to recommend and use again.Thankyou.
Hi. Very pleased with this service. I foned for help. With in 50mins he was at my door on a sat evening. Sorted my problem out with in a few mins. & back again on monday with the programed transit key. Excellent service. Will devo use again. Thank you.😁👍100%
Won't even give a price!
Very bad service had my car key fixed and with in less than month the electronic part of closing and opening the car key stoped working With out misuse of the key. Told the person who fixed the key and his response and sorry can do anything you have to pay again for him to fix the key. Why would I trust you again£70 is not less money for the key to only temporarily work for couple of weeks. Very disappointed with the service.
On time and I had three different companies sent people to open my car(3d auto) they did not for over 5hours but he did it in 20 seconds and told to count thanks bro, you are the best.
Great service. Came on time. Extremely patient and helpful. I would definitely recommend.
Top quality craftsmanship from a top quality individual..,punctuality was second to none..,quick and efficient and a really good price..,highly recommend
Great service , quick reliable and gets the job done , highly recommend
Hi thank you so much for coming out to my car u was on time and a good job done I would be happy to give you number out and I would be very to use you again
He was fab and on time I am so happy with his work I would have him again and I would pass his number around
I paid £70 to get my key fixed and It didn’t even last a month the lock and unlock button stopped working. I was very disappointed with the service and told them about and they said sorry you have to pay again to have it fix again
Service quality! Quick !
Tank you the locksmithVery quick surface well done
Awful service; utter cowboy. Doesn’t know how to do the work he says he does. Instead wastes time and butchers the lock therefore causing you a whole lot of additional cost.
Avoid this cowboy and don’t be fooled by his demeanour.
Had problems with my car key and barrel phoned him was here within the hour sorted the barrel and key Highly recommend grate service
Came out within the hour ,fixed the lock and handbreak censor top job from top guys would highly recommend
Very good service, had us up and running in no time. Would recommend.
Don’t use them please as they take a gamble on your car coz they can’t do cars of 2010 and over maybe they can do old cars
On Friday my husband called this company and explained in full exactly what was wrong and how all we needed was a new fob..great no problem it will take 20 minutes he arrived after 6pm and was still here FOUR hours later!!! My husband and as persistent on finding out what was taking so long however this man kept fobbing him off..he called and said he couldn’t do it would need to come back tomorrow (Saturday) we called a number of times throughout the day to be told he would be here when he was in a very rude attitude..later on that afternoon my husband called yet again as we was now without a car from Friday and it was now Saturday evening to be told that WITHOUT PERMISSION he came and took some parts from our car and took back to his shop to fix and he would then be back Sunday to finish the job. On Sunday’s we again waited all day to be rudely told every time we called that he would be here when he was to then receive a call at 9pm Sunday night to say that they would now need To TOW our car to LEICESTER to finish the job we point blank refused and this is when the man became nasty and when we said that we would be approaching our insurance company for damages HE CAUSED TO OUR CAR he simply replied he would lie and tell them it wasn’t working when we got there.. he caused that much damage to our car it no longer runs and has cost £500 to repair instead of the £160 we was quoted Iv got photos of damages to our car and we now have bolts And parts missing from our engine! All we wanted was a new fob now due to THIS COMPANY we’ve been without a car for 4 days and £500 down just before Christmas!! Luckily we found someone who was able to do the job correctly in a matter of 20 minutes and he couldn’t believe how our car had been treated!! we will be seeking legal Help regarding this company DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!
Thelocksmiths247 is rated 4.71 based on 139 reviews