The Hot Tub Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Hot Tub Company
Paul O
"We would agree with all the other 5 star reviews, what a fantastic company to deal with. Helpful staff, great products and a joy to deal with. When I emailed to ask what may seem obvious questions they were polite and more than happy to help. In particular Simon has been a huge help and is a real asset to the company. I couldn't recommend them more!"
Dean M
"Would to say a big thank you to everyone involved in the sale and installation of our new hot tub .we had a few problems with knowing how to maintain good water quality and everyone was very helpful giving us advise .things are going well now and we are thoroughly enjoying our tub .these tubs are of a top quality and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for one in the future. Thanks again everyone involved"
Darren C
"I was really impressed with the service from The Hot Tub Company from the outset.  Having spent several months intending to purchase an inflatable hot tub, I thought I'd at least have a look at what The Hot Tub Company had to offer and I'm so glad I did!  The quality of their hot tubs is second to none, with a no pressure approach to selling and knowledgable people that were happy to answer my (hundreds of) questions.  Installation had to be rescheduled at my request due to installation of a new patio but this was no problem at all for The Hot Tub Company.  Prior to installation I also purchased a cover lifter over the phone and this was fitted for me on the day of installation.  The team that installed the tub were friendly, polite and demonstrated how to use it.  Since installation the whole family have enjoyed using it - the Monaco hot tub has all of the features I wanted and is easy to use and inexpensive to run.  I'm so glad I didn't buy an inflatable one now.  The Hydromax system that my Monaco hot tub is fitted with provides a really powerful massage that feels great.  I would definitely recommend both the service and the products from The Hot Tub Company."
"We were a little nervous about spending £8500 without first seeing what we were buying. We have no regrets. We got so much more for our money compared to the hot tubs we had seen locally. The power and features are fantastic. It's so solid. The installation team were superb, really helpful. We would buy from The Hot Tub Company again."
"Very professional. Really pleased with everything"
"We love our hot tub and enjoy it every day. Great service."
"Great hot tub and great customer service. Recommend by a friend who highly praised them. We had a small problem early on which was dealt with promptly. Highly recommended."
"Superb service, extremely hard working and helpful. Really clear instructions, which made the whole maintenance procedure seem less daunting. Very professional. We would highly recommend!"
"Very pleased with the hot tub and the buying/installation process. Would highly recommend The Hot Tub Company."
"We are really enjoying having our own hot tub! We use it every night. We are so pleased we ordered one with lounger. Two hot tub companies were trying to talk us in to buying an all seat model!"
"Easy to take care of. Cheap to run. Excellent quality. Great value for money."
"Excellent service! Fantastic hot tubs!"
"My Valencia hot tub is one of the best additions to my home ever. It is unbelievable how easy it is to care for. I have owned it for one year and have not had any issues what so ever. The install technicians were great and very helpful. It is easy to clean and efficient to run. My electricity bill has gone up less than £30 a month. It uses very little chemicals. The initial investment is a little more than some other hot tubs but the quality and ease of use is worth the extra money. Great, fun and relaxing."
"I have had several hot tubs in the past. This is by far the best one. It is easy to maintain and cheap to run."
"We have only had our hot tub for a few months. But I can tell you it is worth everything penny we invested. Easy to.keep clean and easy to maintain. The quality is second to none. We look forward to relaxing in it every evening. We highly recommend the hot tub company and our hot tub to everyone looking for enjoyment and relaxation after a hard day at work."
"So relaxing for our family, we sit and relax together. The whole experience has been so easy from the helpful friendly sales to the delivery and set up. Truly professional, thank you so much for fabulous service"
"We bought our Shoreline Coral Spring hot tub when our children were very young, we would spend an hour soaking, relaxing and chatting every night after putting the babe’s to bed. When the weather was warmer we would have the children in paddling and splashing about they became such water babies they have no fear of water at all. We've always had excellent service from The Hot Tub Company"
"A very professional company, a pleasure to deal with. Great hot tubs. Very helpful."
"We would have no hesitation in recommending the The Hot Tub Company"
"Our Shoreline Gibraltar is the best thing we have ever purchased. We are not getting any younger and it really helps with the aches and pains, are only regret is that we didn’t buy it years ago. 5 stars for the tub and for thehottubcompany!"
"We love our Monaco hot tub. It is the perfect place to unwind."
"We bought our Shoreline hot tub in May 2014. We use it most days, our youngest children have learned to swim in it. We have had no issues at all, it’s been first rate."
"I love my spa. I have had it for five years and it’s been great!"
The Hot Tub Company is rated 4.99 based on 174 reviews