The Hot Tub Company Reviews

The Hot Tub Company 5 star review on 4th September 2017
David Ellis
The Hot Tub Company 5 star review on 15th July 2017
Mr Herbie Hine
Great hot tub and good service I would highly recommend and use them again.
Professional, friendly service. The two guys who installed our hot tub were really helpful.
Well made, well priced hot tubs. Clear communication, very good installation team. We would buy again.
A professional and helpful company. The two guys who did our delivery are a real credit to them.
We purchased a Shoreline Amalfi hot tub. Great service, fantastic hot tub!
A great company to deal with. 10/10
We have been very impressed with the Hot Tub Company. Our new hot tub is extremely solid and well built and is also very quiet compared to others we looked at. The massage is very impressive as are the many features. The maintenance is easier and we are using less chemicals than with our old hot tub. 10/10
After spending months and months reading about hot tubs and going to several dealers, we finally decided to buy a Shoreline Amalfi hot tub from The Hot Tub Company. We are very happy with it. Its jets are very powerful when you want them to be, but quiet and soothing when turned down. The lights are lovely at night, but not over the top tacky like some we saw. The price was right too. Love the Hydromax system as I need it for my arthritis. It's very solid and well constructed. I have found the maintenance very easy, we did choose the Philips UV system.
We have been very pleased with the service from The Hot Tub Company so far. 30 years in years in business says it all!
Excellent hot tubs, very good communication and service. I would buy from them again.
We love our hot tub and use it every night. The lighting and Hydromax functions are amazing.
Best thing we've ever bought. 10/10. We spent along time looking for a hot tub. We would buy from The Hot Tub Company again.
Initially we were a little worried about ordering a hot tub online, we decided to go with the Hot Tub Company because of their good reviews. We can honesty say that the whole experience from order to delivery has been very smooth and without stress. We were kept up to date on all the steps and the guys that delivered the tub were very professional, making sure everything was perfect before leaving. Our hot tub is beautifully and we use it most days. We would recommend The Hot Tub Company to anyone looking to purchase a hot tub.
Excellent hot tubs and aftercare service. I would recommend.
Good company, very knowledgeable, great advise on the correct hot tub for us. Our hot tub was installed without issue and we have been enjoying it ever since. We would highly recommend
I like the ease of maintenance . With the UV and the auto bromine dosing, I hardly have to do anything. It uses very little electricity. I use it at least 5 or 6 times a week.
Great service. Great hot tub. 100% recommend!
We love our hot tub especially the Hydromax function. We would recommend TheHotTubCompany.
We've had a tub for 12 years and decided to get a new one. We bought the Barcelona and I've got to say we are not disappointed at all. It was the best decision we made buying our tub from The Hot Tub Company, they are a fantastic set up. The guy's that work there couldn't have been more helpful. A much better service than the last supplier. We would definitely recommend.
The installers were great, helpful and informative. Great job.
Absolutely superb service from a great team of people! We had an issue with installing the tub (I forgot the boiler flue and the bathroom down pipe) and the delivery team were fantastic. They were patient and helpful and made the installation less stressful. Absolutely loving the tub too. It's like being on holiday everyday!!
The Hot Tub Company is rated 4.99 based on 211 reviews