The Hot Tub Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Hot Tub Company
Paul O
"We would agree with all the other 5 star reviews, what a fantastic company to deal with. Helpful staff, great products and a joy to deal with. When I emailed to ask what may seem obvious questions they were polite and more than happy to help. In particular Simon has been a huge help and is a real asset to the company. I couldn't recommend them more!"
Dean M
"Would to say a big thank you to everyone involved in the sale and installation of our new hot tub .we had a few problems with knowing how to maintain good water quality and everyone was very helpful giving us advise .things are going well now and we are thoroughly enjoying our tub .these tubs are of a top quality and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for one in the future. Thanks again everyone involved"
Darren C
"I was really impressed with the service from The Hot Tub Company from the outset.  Having spent several months intending to purchase an inflatable hot tub, I thought I'd at least have a look at what The Hot Tub Company had to offer and I'm so glad I did!  The quality of their hot tubs is second to none, with a no pressure approach to selling and knowledgable people that were happy to answer my (hundreds of) questions.  Installation had to be rescheduled at my request due to installation of a new patio but this was no problem at all for The Hot Tub Company.  Prior to installation I also purchased a cover lifter over the phone and this was fitted for me on the day of installation.  The team that installed the tub were friendly, polite and demonstrated how to use it.  Since installation the whole family have enjoyed using it - the Monaco hot tub has all of the features I wanted and is easy to use and inexpensive to run.  I'm so glad I didn't buy an inflatable one now.  The Hydromax system that my Monaco hot tub is fitted with provides a really powerful massage that feels great.  I would definitely recommend both the service and the products from The Hot Tub Company."
"We absolutely love our Shoreline hot tub. Great for sore muscles or just to relax in with a glass of wine. The water is always crystal clear and so easy to take care of. The Hydromax system is the best. We highly recommend."
"We highly recommend The Hot Tub Company. The installation guys were great, nothing was to much trouble. Our hot tub is fantastic, easy to look after, cheap to run and is always ready and waiting for us when we fancy a dip!"
"We thoroughly enjoy our hot tub. Relaxing, therapeutic and enjoyable. A great purchase for the mind, body and soul."
"We are very happy with our hot tub. The service we have always received from the The Hot Tub Company has been second to none."
"The tub is very well made, we have had no problems with it at all. I was a little worried about how difficult it would be to maintain. but I needn't have been concerned, with all the gizmos fitted to help it really is simple to look after."
"We love our tub. We use it several times a week during the winter and on cool summer nights. Its extremely comfortable and the jets are really powerful. The water quality remains good at all times I was concerned about my ability to keep the water clean but I have not had any problems and we have now had the tub for over three years."
"I was concerned about the maintenance before purchasing. I have been very pleasantly surprised how easy it is look after my Shoreline Capri hot tub. We did specify the UV water treatment system and have found it much easier to maintain than my old hot tub."
"I would recommend the hot tub company to anyone wanting a hot tub."
"Well made hot tubs. Great service. We would definitely buy again from The Hot Tub Company."
"We love our hot tub. It's very comfortable and easy to operate. We have had this tub for about 4 years and have had no problems with it. Best money we ever spent!"
"We did a lot of research on hot tubs and we looked at a lot of hot tubs. For the price, the Amalfi is the best value out there. It is so easy to take care of, is really quiet and is packed full of features."
"We really enjoy our hot tub every day after work. It's sort of our end-of-day retreat. The tub is where we usually catch up on our day with each other, and we love waiting till we see the first star of the night. We also like watching for satellites as they pass over! All our friends are very envious, but we just love our personal time together in our hot tub...alone!"
"The follow up and attention after the sale has been second to none. I would recommend buying from thehottubcompany."
"We have had our hot tub for about 18 months and absolutely love it. It gets used daily. We find it so relaxing and enjoyable. Watercare is pretty easy now that we know more about our local water and how to deal with the hardness and high PH levels. I would recommend The Hot Tub Company!"
"We were recommended to the hot tub company by friends. We now have a fantastic hot tub of own. We now also highly recommend the hot tub company."
"Excellent Service. Completed job in a very timely fashion. No messing would totally recommend thanks great job"
"I would recommend our Shoreline hot tub and The Hot Tub Company to anyone looking to buy a good hot tub"
"Excellent hot tubs. Fantastic service. Reasonably priced."
"We had an inflatable hot tub at first, just to see if we liked it. We ordered our Gibraltar hot tub and we absolutely love it!"
"We looked at a lot of tubs before choosing a Shoreline from The Hot Tub Company. The hot tub has been fantastic, and the service has been excellent."
The Hot Tub Company is rated 4.99 based on 116 reviews