The Hot Tub Company Reviews

David Ellis
The Hot Tub Company 5 star review on 15th July 2017
Mr Herbie Hine
A great company to deal with. 10/10
We have been very impressed with the Hot Tub Company. Our new hot tub is extremely solid and well built and is also very quiet compared to others we looked at. The massage is very impressive as are the many features. The maintenance is easier and we are using less chemicals than with our old hot tub. 10/10
After spending months and months reading about hot tubs and going to several dealers, we finally decided to buy a Shoreline Amalfi hot tub from The Hot Tub Company. We are very happy with it. Its jets are very powerful when you want them to be, but quiet and soothing when turned down. The lights are lovely at night, but not over the top tacky like some we saw. The price was right too. Love the Hydromax system as I need it for my arthritis. It's very solid and well constructed. I have found the maintenance very easy, we did choose the Philips UV system.
We have been very pleased with the service from The Hot Tub Company so far. 30 years in years in business says it all!
Excellent hot tubs, very good communication and service. I would buy from them again.
We love our hot tub and use it every night. The lighting and Hydromax functions are amazing.
Best thing we've ever bought. 10/10. We spent along time looking for a hot tub. We would buy from The Hot Tub Company again.
Initially we were a little worried about ordering a hot tub online, we decided to go with the Hot Tub Company because of their good reviews. We can honesty say that the whole experience from order to delivery has been very smooth and without stress. We were kept up to date on all the steps and the guys that delivered the tub were very professional, making sure everything was perfect before leaving. Our hot tub is beautifully and we use it most days. We would recommend The Hot Tub Company to anyone looking to purchase a hot tub.
Excellent hot tubs and aftercare service. I would recommend.
Good company, very knowledgeable, great advise on the correct hot tub for us. Our hot tub was installed without issue and we have been enjoying it ever since. We would highly recommend
I like the ease of maintenance . With the UV and the auto bromine dosing, I hardly have to do anything. It uses very little electricity. I use it at least 5 or 6 times a week.
Great service. Great hot tub. 100% recommend!
We love our hot tub especially the Hydromax function. We would recommend TheHotTubCompany.
We've had a tub for 12 years and decided to get a new one. We bought the Barcelona and I've got to say we are not disappointed at all. It was the best decision we made buying our tub from The Hot Tub Company, they are a fantastic set up. The guy's that work there couldn't have been more helpful. A much better service than the last supplier. We would definitely recommend.
The installers were great, helpful and informative. Great job.
Absolutely superb service from a great team of people! We had an issue with installing the tub (I forgot the boiler flue and the bathroom down pipe) and the delivery team were fantastic. They were patient and helpful and made the installation less stressful. Absolutely loving the tub too. It's like being on holiday everyday!!
So relaxing for our family, we sit and relax together. The whole experience has been so easy from the helpful friendly sales to the delivery and set up. Very professional, thank you so much for fabulous service.
Great hot tub, great price, excellent terms. Superb aftercare, we had small problem which resolved straight away.

We would have no hesitation buying again.
Extremely pleased with our hot tub. The main draws for us were the reputation of the company, the long warranty and the 0%finance. Since having the hot tub we did experience a slight fault on a pump and the Team were very quick to rectify this. From purchase to installation they have been superb and nothing has been to much trouble. The tub itself is very efficient having had a smart meter fitted we are able to keep track of our daily usage and I've been pleasantly surprised at how little it costs to run.

Overall very happy customer and would highly recommend the hot tub company.
Excellent service a great company to do business with
A great company to buy from, very knowledgeable, very efficient and their hot tubs are fantastic and great value for money. I would not hesitate in buying from them again.
The Hot Tub Company is rated 5.00 based on 206 reviews