thefingerprint ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend thefingerprint ltd
Read thefingerprint ltd Reviews

design@thefingerprint.co.uk

Having previously used thefingerprint for our branding, we worked with them on our website. We needed a website which not only showcased the company, but also streamlined our booking process. thefingerprint offered a few options for us and trusting their advice, expertise and creative input we now have an online self-serve booking system which streamlines our business but also benefits our customers. We would highly recommend thefingerprint.
We approached thefingerprint to revise our company logo and consult on our website. We were looking to expand our marketing so wanted to update the brand to allow this to happen without the need of future brand revisions. After having a few conversations about the business, the direction we wanted to take and the story behind the company, thefingerprint provided a range of options for us to review. These offered different concepts to convey the message we wanted, however retaining a few elements to feel like a brand evolution. We were delighted with the brand work produced and feedback given on the site, which we immediately implemented. The work thefingerprint produced was as expected; professional, creative and in line with our brief. We would recommend using thefingerprint and will be using them again in the future.
James has been brilliant from start to finish. He was able to help us meet a tight deadline, took our ideas and concepts and offered a range of options and then refine one of these until it was 100% right. He was incredibly responsive, we were very impressed with the work produced and we would recommend/use again!
I contacted thefingerprint over a year ago when I first had the idea of starting up up own business. Throughout the whole process they have helped me step by step and I am absolutely delighted with the final result. Highly recommended.
thefingerprint built our user friendly and multi lingial intranet site. This website is the most important support tool that we provide to our Licensee customers. The feedback to the layout, design and experience of our customers has been fantastic.
Our brief to thefingerprint was to build from scratch a new learning platform that would be easily understood and appealing to young football players between the ages of 8-12. They built an extremely user friendly site that is easy to understand and provides our customers with a fun and challenging learning experience. The feedback on the website has been excellent.
thefingerprint created a membership website for our football club partners to access our content to improve young footballers at their clubs. They used a membership plugin to secure access and create corporate account, sub account accesses that allowed us to quickly distribute the product to many different customers. The website looks incredibly professional and feedback has been very positive on both the function and design.
thefingerprint did a fantastic job building our new global website. Making sure that our brand was clearly communicated and well presented. They also built our shop, increased our sales conversion and developed our database through a new CRM integration.
I am so glad we found thefingerprint online! They have been a true pleasure to work with. After having years of hosting and email issues, James and the team took control of everything for us and since then it has been seamless. As a result of that service, we asked thefingerprint to do a complete rebrand for the business. They really dug deep into what we were looking for, before presenting various options to review. We are pleased to say we now have professional, clean and stand out brand! They delivered on time, with quality and on budget. I couldn’t recommend James and thefingerprint team highly enough!
I have been with thefingerprint for many years after they helped us create a website along with more robust hosting. Whenever I have contacted them either to make changes to the site or help with email issues, they have always been very responsive, helpful and fast to resolve the issue. They have also helped resolve an issue with an old domain name and secure that back for us. I am novice as far as computer technology goes so very grateful for the efficient/quick way in which things are resolved, either over the phone, remote desktop control or on email. I would recommend thefingerprint for your next project.
When I needed to overhaul my personal website and blog James at thefingerprint was the obvious choice. I had worked with thefingerpint previously on a branding commission and a company website. It was a collaborative and iterative process and James worked through a number of concepts with me challenging my thinking and ideas. The end result is an excellent highly visual and clickable website with a strong identity that reflects what I do. I would strongly recommend thefingerprint.
James at thefingerprint provided an excellent and highly professional service and delivered an excellent website that fitted the remit exactly. Working with him to deliver my company website was a positive and collaborative experience. He worked to completely re-fresh and build on my original brand and provided excellent guidance on look, content and tone. I would strongly recommend thefingerprint.
thefingerprint ltd is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews