The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Starter Motor & Alternator Co
Read The Starter Motor & Alternator Co Reviews

Tell us how The Starter Motor & Alternator Co made you happy
I've replaced both an alternator and a starter motor on my old boat. These guys know their product and are very helpful. Delivery is quick.
Quick delivery, which was important to me , very happy and would definitely use this company again
Excellent level of service, extremely knowledgeable and helpful, its good to talk to someone real, who knows what they are doing.
Fast ordering, very helpful and fast shipping.
Always pleased with the service, speed of delivery and products from Starter Motor & Alternator, Well done!
Extremely helpful and quick delivery, just what you need when your boat won't start!
Quick delivery and serviceable part
I ordered an alternator that was £60 cheaper than anywhere else with no need to exchange my old one, delivered to my door in 48hrs for no extra charge and it is brand new and works perfectly. Absolutely top marks to The Starter Motor & Alternator Co.
I ordered a Valeo (OEM) for my BMW E46 M3. It was absolutely like for like for the one I took off (original). It’s now fitted and is perfect. If I ever need a new starter motor these guys are my first port of call.
I needed the right starter motor on the day l was having my clutch replaced, it HAD to be the right one, or the tired old one would have had to be refitted. The only advice l could get from anybody other than Starter Motor and Alternator Co was to remove the old one, identify the part number stamped on it and order that one. On my car, a Fiat Doblo, the removal of the starter motor is well know to be a professionals job, one bolt is all but inaccessible. But Jack at Starter Motor & Alternator Co as able to narrow it down to a possible two, and then to whether the existing one has two or three retaining bolts. I ordered a new, not refurbished, one with three bolts for an excellent price and it was the perfect fit. Starts on the button now with a fast cranking speed. Well done Jack for taking the time to lead me through getting the right one, delivering it next day and it fitting. All for less than a quarter of main dealer price!!!!
Excellent, my alternator for my VW T5 arrived in 'LESS' than 24 hours, Jack is courteous, efficient and very knowledgeable, I would highly recommend 'Starter and Alternator Co'. Nowadays its refreshing to have someone do what they say they are going to do, 1st class product and impressive service, thank you Jack.
I spent hours online searching for a starter motor for a Ford 1920 tractor. I finally found this firm and my problems were over. Jack knows his stuff -the deal was done and the motor arrived next day. Great firm -great service -great price. Many thanks!
Couldn't have had more knowledge or been more helpful.
Great easy service and easy to find the correct alternator required. Alternator itself is very good with no issues after two months of use on my vehicle.
Excellent service, easy to order.
Brilliant service from The Starter Motor & Alternator Co. My Alternator was shipped out to me very quickly and I quickly received my discount when I sent back the old Alternator to them. Very professional service and I would use them again. Thanks guys.
Very happy with every aspect of this transaction from purchase to delivery I certainly recommend this company for trouble-free service.
Very happy with the product. Packed safely. Delivered in a very timely manner. Friendly delivery
Great service: I odered late in the day, you shipped late in day rather than "do it in the morning", my alernator arivved next day on the Isle of Wight [some companies wont ship to us Islanders] well packed, I fitted and running and tested by 17:00 Brilliant. PS I did email someone there a thanks on the day and received a thanks for my comment
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Excellent service and value. Will definitely be my first port of call in future.
The Starter Motor & Alternator Co is rated 4.95 based on 344 reviews