The Charity Clothing Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Charity Clothing Co
Tara
"Thanks so much to Klaire and the team for your help from start to finish. We were so pleased with our T Shirts! Easy process from start to finish made even easier by the helpful staff. Highly recommend!"
Sarah
"very happy"
"Brilliant service, quick turnaround and exactly what we had asked for. Would definitely use these guys again!"
"Friendly, responsive, helpful and creative. The only company I found that could give me the unique and colourful design that I was looking for. Everywhere we go, we receive positive comments. A great, hard working team and Klaire has been terrific to work with. Can't rate highly enough!"
It's always a pleasure and we love your designs! They put a smile on your face. Absolutely love the image above too! Thank you so much Jo.
"Very quick to respond to all questions and amendments. Accurate delivery dates. Professional and friendly service!"
Thanks Helen. Your t-shirts looked fantastic. Our designers were really impressed with the final artwork design you sent to us. Pleasure to work with you!
"Prompt and professional. Thanks"
Thank you Richard. We hope your runners do well and look forward to working with you again soon.
Great team photo! Thank you Tara. We hope everyone did well at your Tough Mudder!?
"Excellent communication and worked hard to meet our deadline and accommodate everything we needed for our volunteer fundraisers. Recommend and hope to have opportunity to use again. Thank you, Tickets For Troops."
Thank you so much. Your charity is a great cause and we love working with you on your running t-shirts. Looking forward to the next order with you!
"It was a pleasure working with The Charity Clothing Co on all our projects and having Klaire managing our account (she was so patient and helpful!). Definitely an excellent service and value for money, as well as item quality."
Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you too. The branding is so strong and all the products looked fantastic. I look forward to our next project together!
"Lovely people to work with, always deliver on time and good value for money."
It's truly a pleasure to work with on all your projects. The re-brand was a dream and we love the new artworks! Look forward to working with you again soon.
"Design and quality of our running shirts were excellent Our children look distinctive and stand out."
Thank you Martin. We enjoyed seeing what we could create with the school crest and we are so pleased you are happy with the t-shirts.
"Klaire was fantastic to deal with and we are so happy with the result. We are a small charity but you treated us as if we were a household name."
Thank you Jessica! We loved working with you too and hope to do so again very soon.
"I ordered 25 sports t-shirts from the Charity Clothing Co for a 10k run. The designers were good at puling together a few options for me to choose and they were printed and delivered really quickly. Would order again if necessary."
Our designers are really great at coming up with new and innovate designs as they know how important it is to stand out. Thank you for your very kind review Kirsty and hope we can work together again soon.
"Good Customer service ( Klaire)"
Thank you Fabian. It was great to work with you on your new t-shirts and vests. All your marathon runners looked incredible in their kit!
"very happy"
What a fantastic picture! Thank you so much Sarah. The new vests look fab. I suppose now the trouble comes from deciding which of the two amazing designs to run in!?
"Klaire was very helpful and efficient. The quality of the merchandise is always good."
Thank you Adele. It's never easy piecing together a big re-brand so we are pleased to hear we made it a little easier for you. Can't wait to work with you again soon.
"The Charity Clothing Co made the ordering very simple and we are very happy with the cycling jersey's we received."
Great news Chris. I hope they served you will with your big ride!
"The Charity Clothing Co, have adhered to my every need on several occasions even when my demands would most definitely have turned me away. I can honestly say in all of my experiences with each different member of staff for this company, they have gone above and beyond without me even asking. Mainly Klaire Locke, Claire Savage and the designers especially. I would recommend this company to anybody searching for this type of service."
Thank you for your great review Steve. We love working with you throughout the year!
Thank you Laura. Fab photo of the team in their running t-shirts. It was our pleasure to work with you on this project and hope we can work together again soon.
"Have been sorting our running club kit out for the past year and cannot be more helpful and efficient 😊"
Thank you Fiona. It's always a real pleasure to work with you guys on your kit!
"Speedy, friendly, great quality!"
It's fab to hear you're so happy with the service and our product! Thank you.
"Klaire and her team worked hard to fulfil an order within the timescales promised. The garments are of good quality were priced very reasonably."
"The support from start to finish was brilliant. Klaire supported me at each and every step of the buying process. A joy to work with. I'll be returning for future orders when the time comes. The quality of the finished product far exceeded my expectations too. A very happy camper."
The Charity Clothing Co is rated 4.89 based on 44 reviews