The Charity Clothing Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Charity Clothing Co
"Klaire and her team worked hard to fulfil an order within the timescales promised. The garments are of good quality were priced very reasonably."
James Cooper
Verified Buyer
"The support from start to finish was brilliant. Klaire supported me at each and every step of the buying process. A joy to work with. I'll be returning for future orders when the time comes. The quality of the finished product far exceeded my expectations too. A very happy camper."
"Value for money,excellent service will be back in the future. Thank you CCC"
Karen Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent speedy service Excellent Product Excellent Communication Fabulous design - loved it!!"
Alan Wooler
Verified Buyer
"Their design team were spot on with some sample artwork, the order process was equally painless and quick.The items turned up just when I was told they would at point of order and the quality is so spot on. I will not be going to any other company for my marketing items as Charity Clothing Co are perfect in every way."
Jasmine Jappy
Verified Buyer
"Klaire supported us through numerous changes we wanted to make to the orders we were making and kept very patient throughout the whole process! A fantastic service."
Kay Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Timescales very tight - t shirts delivered on time - good quality t shirts and print. Very happy."
"Flexible with our intern who was out of her depth"
Graham Brown
Verified Buyer
"Good, quick service against a tight schedule of my own making."
Darren Whiston
Verified Buyer
"Klaire Locke was invaluable. Patient with my numerous changes and requests."
Thank you Darren. It was a pleasure to work with you and look forward to our next project!
Joanne Kingston
Verified Buyer
"Friendly service. Brilliant design team who really understood what we were trying to achieve. Love our design and have received so many positive comments"
Thank you Jo! Your designs are a joy to produce. They are so much fun and bright. We love them!
"The service was personalized, professional, and quick. They worked with me and within the budget of the charity to get some high quality running shirts that matched our charity colours perfectly"
So glad you're happy Cori. The vests looked great!
"Friendly, helpful and efficient Service. Very happy with our Running Vests."
"It was an absolute pleasure working with the team. From initial contact to the completion of our order. I had timely responses to all emails. Even when I had designs sent that i wasnt able to open the company resent in a format I could use."
Thanks Tony. The cycle jerseys came out really well and we are all very happy with the final designs we did for you. They looked fab!
"From initial design suggestions to delivery of the running vests, the Charity Clothing Co helped us get our message across."
It's great to work with such an accomplished brand. The vests and t-shirts both looked great. So glad you're happy with them Wendy.
"The service has been friendly and exceptional. The design team were amazing. I knew what I wanted but struggled to find a printer that could produce what I wanted, to the point where I nearly gave up on the whole idea. Our t-shirts are bright, fun, vibrant and very unique. Every one of our runners loves them. Can't recommend highly enough"
"I ordered our charity's vests quite late and I still received my order before they were due to be delivers. Outstanding service."
"The vests produced look great!"
"extremely happy"
"Dealt really well with a lot of back and forth on the design of our t-shirts, did everything they could to make sure we were happy with the final design"
The Charity Clothing Co is rated 4.85 based on 26 reviews