The Blue Rooms Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Blue Rooms

02073234466

enquiries@thebluerooms.net

115 Great portland street

"I had a fun day today for my photo shoot with Blue Rooms. They bought out my confidence and gave me great photos. There were a lot of people in the studio so was a little overwhelming but I still had a good day and everything was done in good time."
"The studio had a great vibe to it. Friendly team. Delivered a good service. Been able to get some good advice and help from the aftercare lady and I am now on the right track"
"Had a fun day out with Blue Rooms. I didn’t intend to buy any of my pictures I just went to get a feel of what it would be like. I had a good time, got my make-up and hair done in a beautiful way."
"It was a pleasure attending the studio for my photo shoot. The only thing I didn’t like was how the lady styled my sons hair, apart from that he had good time. Really digging the photos."
"I had a photo shoot for the very first time today at the Blue Rooms and I was very nervous. The staff helped to overcome my nerves and explained the procedure. It was a little fast paced but that’s just how it is. I am thankful to have been giving the chance to have a shoot."
"Blue Rooms done an amazing job today! gave us the best photos, we were a little short on time but we enjoyed every minute of it. the weather was beautiful so we got to have some pictures done outside with some beautiful backgrounds. The pictures looked elegant and very professional and shows the company know what they’re doing and the type of service they should deliver."
"I feel more confident within myself after having my photo session today with Blue Rooms. They have helped me open up to the camera and not be shy. I left with beautiful photos and just want to say a big thank you to the team."
"I had a good shoot with Blue Room studios today. A bunch of friendly people who do their best to deliver great experience."
"My husband and I was there today for a photo shoot for our 12 year old girl. They didn’t put a lot of make-up on her but they still styled her hair nicely. It was a nice day overall and we did enjoy it."
"I enjoyed my shoot with Blue Rooms and think that anyone that is looking to get professional photos should come here. Photos are amazing and especially the glam!"
"A nice and friendly atmosphere. A small studio but it’s just you and the photographer so I felt comfortable when I was posing as I didn’t want anyone else to look at me. Happy to have attended today."
"I attended my first every photo shoot today with Blue Rooms and it was the best thing ever. I was glammed up like a supermodel and felt good. The staff there were really nice too!"
"The Blue Rooms are talented and professional people. They provide you with the best help, best hair and make-up and fantastic photos!"
Thanks for a nice review Ella :)
"My daughter really liked the photos that were taken today with Blue Rooms. She got a bit fed up when we had to wait to see them but I had a few snacks in my bag for her. The lady was really nice and when she flicked through the pictures we couldn’t believe that it was our little girl. The photos were brilliant."
Wow, thank you :)
"I had my photo shoot with Blue Room Studios today and I was really excited. I felt so good after they made me look glamorous. I enjoyed it and am happy that I went."
Loving your review.
"I had my shoot today with Blue Rooms who have provided exceptional service and photos. I felt my make-up was a little too much as I am not used to that amount of make-up on my face. I had a really nice day today with a good outcome and would like to say a big thank you."
"We bought a lovely package for our daughter today with Blue Rooms after viewing her amazing photos. We were not too happy with the amount of time we had to wait to view the photos which seemed like forever but it was worth the wait. Thank you :)"
The Blue Rooms is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews