The Blue Rooms Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Blue Rooms

02073234466

enquiries@thebluerooms.net

115 Great portland street

"I had a good shoot with Blue Room studios today. A bunch of friendly people who do their best to deliver great experience."
Wendy Jackson
Verified Reviewer
"My husband and I was there today for a photo shoot for our 12 year old girl. They didn’t put a lot of make-up on her but they still styled her hair nicely. It was a nice day overall and we did enjoy it."
Roxanne Robinson
Verified Reviewer
"I enjoyed my shoot with Blue Rooms and think that anyone that is looking to get professional photos should come here. Photos are amazing and especially the glam!"
Justine Owen
Verified Reviewer
"A nice and friendly atmosphere. A small studio but it’s just you and the photographer so I felt comfortable when I was posing as I didn’t want anyone else to look at me. Happy to have attended today."
Grant Graham
Verified Reviewer
"I attended my first every photo shoot today with Blue Rooms and it was the best thing ever. I was glammed up like a supermodel and felt good. The staff there were really nice too!"
"The Blue Rooms are talented and professional people. They provide you with the best help, best hair and make-up and fantastic photos!"
Thanks for a nice review Ella :)
Louis Thomas
Verified Reviewer
"My daughter really liked the photos that were taken today with Blue Rooms. She got a bit fed up when we had to wait to see them but I had a few snacks in my bag for her. The lady was really nice and when she flicked through the pictures we couldn’t believe that it was our little girl. The photos were brilliant."
Wow, thank you :)
Candice Hill
Verified Reviewer
"I had my photo shoot with Blue Room Studios today and I was really excited. I felt so good after they made me look glamorous. I enjoyed it and am happy that I went."
Loving your review.
"I had my shoot today with Blue Rooms who have provided exceptional service and photos. I felt my make-up was a little too much as I am not used to that amount of make-up on my face. I had a really nice day today with a good outcome and would like to say a big thank you."
"We bought a lovely package for our daughter today with Blue Rooms after viewing her amazing photos. We were not too happy with the amount of time we had to wait to view the photos which seemed like forever but it was worth the wait. Thank you :)"
The Blue Rooms is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews