TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited
Read TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

About TCS Training IT Limited:

TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business training courses. Courses are delivered at a company's offices or delegates can attend scheduled or bespoke courses at TCS Training's beautiful training venue in the New Forest.

Tell us how TCS Training IT Limited made you happy
Great day, very informative, trainer had great knowledge and the learning environment was fantastic!
Tracy was very patient and an excellent trainer. I went from hating Excel to loving it. The way that she explained everything was step by step and easy to understand.
I was very pleased with Linda, her wealth of experience in education and the course content showed immensely. I would certainly recommend the course for someone who has naturally progressed from an 'Advanced' Excel course, or simply wants to introduce themselves to a rather forgiving language.
I would air caution to candidates who do not drive. The location, whilst beautiful, is remote.
Hi All ,
Emma was great , many thanks for that opportunity. Really useful training . Hopefully we will get more in a future !

Tomasz B.
I was fortunate to have one to one training. This covered the areas I needed to improve on. After the course and with the practice notes provided I am confident I can usefully apply the content.

The setting for the training is, of course, quite delightful.
The training provided by Emma was very easy to follow, with clear instructions and explanations provided throughout the course.
The after course support is also great, ensuring the skills learned during the course are easily accessible to you, in the instance you forget any elements of the course then a PDF step by step guide is provided to remind you.
10/10.
Very informative and the session was paced very well. The venue was really nice, although I wasn't provided with vegan refreshments (soya milk/vegan biscuits/cake) but luckily there was a vegan lunch option of jacket with beans (although no spread option provided for vegans).
I'm so pleased you had a good day with us Carlie. I'm sorry we let you down on the catering and this is something that is generally offered and will be looked into to ensure there are vegan biscuits and soya milk options are available in future. Thanks Carlie.
Everything was perfect. From the initial phone call you knew it was the company to use. Tracy was patient and an excellent teacher, the setting was wonderful and I learnt so much. Don't hesitate to use this company for your training you will not be disappointed. Cant give enough praise.

Phil
I had multiple MS Excel trainings with TCS Training across 2018. Most of the trainers were very helpful in ensuring the essentials of the modules were well understood and provide guidance and a helping hand when necessary.
I would recommend it.
I would like to start by saying thank you to Tracy for making this course very easy to understand, food was great and the environment was amazing, look forward to coming back for two more courses which R&W has already booked in, again a big thanks cheers guys the world of technology seem less daunting now.
Fantastic course - have already used the new skills learnt at work.
The course was very informative and the Tracy was helpful, polite and very patient.
I attended the Intermediate Word course. Tracy was very knowledgeable and made me feel very welcome. The group was small and I found the course enjoyable and comprehensive. I also learnt lots of tips and shortcuts along the way. The venue was beautiful and the lunch and refreshments were very good. It was useful to be provided with a digital copy of the course materials. I hope to attend more courses in the future.
I've had the pleasure of having 4 excel courses with TCS Training IT Limited.
I found the whole experience wonderful. The course was clear and concise, the trainers were very helpful and explained wonderfully and were able to help all the students at what ever pace necessary.
The exercises and facilities provided were excellent.
And the surroundings for the course were beautiful at Minstead Lodge. The Lunch and refreshments provided were excellent.
Would recommend TCS Training IT Limited, and can't wait to book onto another course.
Fantastic training provided helping me understand SQL a lot more and hopefully will expand it more by looking at doing the additional courses.
This course was very practical and informative. The exercises were relevant making it easy to see how they could be applied. The relaxed format made it an enjoyable experience
Excellent training on PowerPoint. Very hands on teaching with clear instructions, advice and help. Ample opportunity for questions and teacher help available all the time. A great balance between leaving the student to try and knowing when more help is needed. I learn a huge amount felt really comfortable all through the course.
Very happy with the course, for something that could be potentially be quite tedious, Emma was engaging and clear.
A fantastic course in which I left with a great set of new skills. The surroundings, environment, small group and of course Tracy's excellent sessions meant for a really productive few days. I would highly recommend TCS Training and will look to them first for any future training requirements.
Informative course and wonderful trainer.
TCS Training IT Limited is rated 4.93 based on 256 reviews