TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited
Read TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

About TCS Training IT Limited:

TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business training courses. Courses are delivered at a company's offices or delegates can attend scheduled or bespoke courses at TCS Training's beautiful training venue in the New Forest.

Tell us how TCS Training IT Limited made you happy
Training was perfect for what I needed and was using the skills I learned the next working day! Excellent teacher who was thorough and and helpful.
We did an beginners course on Adobe Illustrator - it was fun and informative. Covered everything that I wanted - and more. Well paced to suit different levels of knowledge. Great venue with good food and refreshment options.
Had a great experience from start to finish with TCS Training. Clear joining instructions were provided, the training was in a lovely venue in the New Forest and welcome on arrival was warm. The trainer (Alan) was clear, patient and the day was well paced. For the particular training session I was on (Introduction to InDesign), there were 4 people so a nice small group. Am looking forward to booking again for the Advanced InDesign course .
The training was excellent. Set at the appropriate level, but the trainer was able to answer more complex questions.
I will be back for more training soon!
The Excel introduction course was delivered clearly, efficiently, the instructor keen to cover all the course material. From someone who knew very little about Excel, I learned more than I expected, it's functions, how to apply it to my project,with help from the notes and CD of course content. Would use this company again. Food for lunch good too.
Very informative course, Tracy was really friendly and helpful
Highly recommended Excel trainer - knowledgeable, attentive and delivered at an appropriate pace for all students. Will use TCS Training IT Limited again.
I really enjoyed the training. the venue was excellent . the trainer was great. The only thing which would have made it even better would be more exercises using the various functions.
Very informative and was presented in a dynamic and interesting manner that kept us all engaged. Excellent course and feel that powerpoint will be used much more frequently and in new and exciting ways after this. Highly recommend this training and Emma as a trainer.
Great communication before and after training. Very helpful and accommodating. Great venue and knowledgeable trainer.
Power point training was brilliant, so informative and covered lots. Really like Tracy's style of training, very very good. Definitely recommend.
Another very well delivered training session in a beautiful setting, with a very knowledgeable and friendly trainer.

I fully recommend TCS Training.
A thoroughly enjoyable course. Tracy was great as the Tutor.Learnt quite a bit considering I thought I knew a lot about Excel.
Completed the Advanced Excel course. The instructor was very good and covered the course material at a comfortable pace. The only issue, albeit a small one, was that the laptops seemed to struggle at times, which the instructor had to apologize for on a number of occasions. An increase in RAM would probably solve that though.
Sorry to hear one of our laptops wasn't behaving. We offer training in all versions of Microsoft Excel, even the old versions, so not sure if perhaps you had an older laptop with 2010 as you posted your review anonymously. We constantly review our hardware to ensure it's up to the job and we will certainly look at this in future. Thank you. I'm very pleased everything else went well though and you enjoyed your day with us.
Very enjoyable day. Learnt alot
I really enjoyed the course, excellent trainer, great venue. I felt I learnt a lot from the course and came away feeling much more confident.
I thoroughly enjoyed the training session. I found the venue, setup and refreshments to all be surperb. The trainer was very friendly, informative, engaging and I would highly recommend. Thank you.
I took a one day introductory Excel course on 7/2/19. The setting was fantastic and the course itself was exactly what I needed. Training was excellent and felt able to ask for further explanations. Would definitely look at booking again if required.
Loved the training, great examples and good pace. Always checked we were all still there and understanding everything!
Tracey is an excellent teacher and the course was well worth going to.
TCS Training IT Limited is rated 4.93 based on 256 reviews