TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TCS Training IT Limited
Read TCS Training IT Limited Reviews

About TCS Training IT Limited:

TCS Training IT Limited specialises in providing professional business training courses. Courses are delivered at a company's offices or delegates can attend scheduled or bespoke courses at TCS Training's beautiful training venue in the New Forest.

Tell us how TCS Training IT Limited made you happy
A good day of training! Well paced with clear worked examples and instruction.
Glad you had a good day - thanks Will.
I found it difficult at times, but overall a very enjoyable course.
Remember you have our after course support service Martin if you need any help afterwards - hopefully the reference material will help - don't forget to practice!
Excellent teacher. Just one tiny thing was that as the majority of the class were expert on Intermediate Excel, I found that at times the course was going to fast and felt too embarrased to say anytning. Overall though a very pleasant course
The venue was beautiful and peaceful no distractions. The tutor was very good making sure everyone was understanding the information before moving on to the next section.
Tracy perfect trainer easy to understand. Superb location, lovely lunch. A very good day.
I would highly recommend the Intermediate Excel Course to all Excel users. I was unsure whether I needed to attend the Basic course first, but was very glad I had done so! Lovely venue and lunch too.
The course was very well thought out and thorough, and has given me confidence in using the adobe software. I would recommend TCS to anyone in need of some IT training.
Very good. Tracy is very knowledgable. Very practical. I learnt a lot. Would highly recommend
Everything about this course was extremely well run, from the cheerful greeting in the morning at a fantastic venue to the engaging manner of the trainer and the presentation of the course material.
Hi Brendan,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us.
Get in touch if you need any help applying any of your new knowledge and we hope to see you again.
Kind regards,
Tracy - TCS Training IT Ltd
Excellent Course,quite thorough, tutor was really good and lively, she ensured we all understood before moving on to next topic. Great course, few Excel shortcuts. Not to forget beautifull venue!!
Hi Nav,
We're so pleased you enjoyed your day with us and thank you for taking the time to pop a review up too.
Get in touch if you need any help and hope you've been having fun with Excel.
Kind regards,
Tracy - TCS Training IT Ltd
The training was eye-opening, a very polite tutor for the day. I learnt a lot on the day and now have taken into my everyday life. The food was also really nice and the training was held at a lovely venue. I would recommend the training to anyone who uses Excel on a daily basis and would like to venture their knowledge.
There was a lot of the basic building blocks of how to use this software. Perhaps it was due to time constraints, but I felt we should have cover a bit more of the day to day use.

But otherwise, very good and for the basics of the software it was very informative.
I'm pleased you had a good day with us Harry. Generally our Microsoft Excel VBA Introduction is a 3-day course, with an option to attend the first day and attend the other 2 days at a later date. As you've only attended Day 1 of the course, coming back for the other 2 days will give you the bigger picture on the power of VBA programming. We hope to see you again soon Harry.
TCS provided a very thorough training day for Microsoft Project Introduction. The course was set at a good steady pace, with plenty of resources to take home. I highly recommend TCS for any Microsoft courses You may want. I will certainly consider TCS for future training within our company. The trainer ( Tracey ) was very confident, and taught in a very friendly manner, with lots of interaction. The venue, Minstead Lodge, was a lovely old building, with lots of character. Overall a very enjoyable, but informative course.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us Dave. Glad you had a good day and hope you've been creating some wonderful projects.
The course was well received and the teacher was really good in showing us step by step and ensuring we all understood before moving on to the next part. We went through a lot in the two days but it didn't feel like it was to much, it was a good pace and we got a lot covered. I would highly recommend their training courses and would defo use again for other training needs.
Thanks for taking the time to post your review Hannah. I'm pleased you enjoyed your training with us and hope to see you back again soon.
lovely venue and a very nice trainer with a great manner and patience. definitely would book back here were I to need any of their courses in the future.
Hope you've been getting on well with Publisher Julian and thank you for taking the time to post a review for us.
I attended the Microsoft Excel Intermediate course and it exceeded my expectations in every way. The objectives were clearly communicated at the start of the day, beginning/end of each session and then a round up if everything we had learnt. Tracy was incredibly knowledgeable and had there was a really good pace to the day so no one felt out of their depth. I would highly recommend.
So pleased you had a good day with us Kate and thank you for taking the time to pop up a review too.
Five stars. Excellent all round!
MS Access Introductory course refreshed my very rusty knowledge and taught me much more besides.
Course was well paced and with only two students it felt very personal and focused. Trainer Tracy was very professional, friendly and approachable and was happy to answer any questions.
On site catering was very nice indeed.
Wonderful building and grounds helped make the whole experience an absolute pleasure.
Looking forward to returning for the Intermediate course.
So glad you enjoyed your training with us Angus and I hope your database is making sense now. Thank you for taking the time to post a review too.
Great course - achieved all my aims!
Thank you for taking the time to post a review Jane. Hope to see you again.
I attended the Quickbooks bank reconciliation/VAT reporting course and found it to be very informative. Zoe who was leading the course was very friendly and would happily explain things again or in more detail if needed. There was only myself and one other person on the course and i found the smaller group was much better and there was plenty of discussions about our individual Quickbooks needs as a company rather than just standard training which was great. I came away with a certificate, an information booklet and email support should i get stuck further down the line. Would definitely recommend.
We're pleased you enjoyed your QuickBooks training Deborah and please do contact us should you have any post-course questions.
Emma was a great trainer. She ensured we all understood before we moved on but didn't go too slow either!
Great course content, covered lots and even learnt a couple of excel tricks!
TCS Training IT Limited is rated 4.93 based on 256 reviews