www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk

About www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk: Tax Rebate Services is a trusted Accountancy business offering a range of tax services to people living both in and outside the UK. The services we offer include reclaiming income tax rebates and the completion of Self Assessment tax returns for both employed and self employed individuals. We are here to save UK tax payers time and money and at the same time deliver exceptional customer service within an easy, quick, and secure process.

01228 520477

tony@taxrebateservices.co.uk

12 Randall Street

RICHARD JONES
"Hi,,,,I informed Tax Rebate Services,,,All tax related matters was way over my head,, ,A Tony Shanks, gave me a very fast reply,,,and honest advice quickly,,,This was very reassuring to me,,,, Richard Jones,,,,"
Stephen Thomas
"TaxRebateServices or more precisely Paul put the humanity back into tax returns. An imposed necessity but TRS take that drudgery off me and get it done while understanding I get none of it (and don’t want to learn). That’s why they are worth every penny. Best Wishes to the whole team. A Happy Client"
KATHLEEN OSULLIVAN
"I must say that the Tax Rebate Services have been outstanding in helping me with my tax rebate. I must especially mention the excellent support which I received from Paul Donohue in particular. He has been brilliant in every way possible and extremely helpful."
"I used Paul at Tax Rebate and he went above and beyond what I would expect of anyone really. Firstly like anybody I had no idea about what taxI could get back and what I needed to do, he helped, guided and assisted me in getting my money back and dealt extremely well with a hiccup which included HMRC along the way - all done in a legit and honest manner."
"Super service and always helpful when needed"
"Quick and very good service"
"Second time I have used this service Andy have high praise for them. Thanks again for all help"
"Fantastic service from all involved in my claim. Cannot thank them enough. Regards... John Bestall"
"first class job managed to claim back for 3 years for me with no issues no returning paper work etc just did the job I needed thanks for all your help and have recommended to other people I know in the trade 5******👍"
"Super service and very friendly staff who are more than happy to answer any and all questions you may have and update you every step of the way. Second time using them and won't be the last. First time I received over £700 cash plus a £2500 tax reduction and this time it's looking at roughly £700 cash. Thanks guys"
"Great service as always"
"First class personal service, a refreshing change in today's world!"
"Any communication I have had with Tax Rebate Services I have always found them to be professional, very customer service orientated and a pleasure to work with - highly recommended"
"Professional personal service from people that care. Thank you Paul and team for all your help."
"10/10... 100% will use again in the future. Fast replies, Very friendly and polite. cannot recommend enough! ... Cheers Paul!"
"Excellent service and very polite. Would definitely recommend"
"Excellent and swift service 100% will use again"
"They are very efficient and they always reply promptly to all your queries."
"Highly recommended tax return service. Very professional and great at explaining a complex process. Made us feel very welcome and explained what he was doing step by step.Will be back in touch to use you again next year. Thank you very much"
"Brillaint. So easy and i was suprised by how fast i recived my check."
"It's a pleasure to write this review and thank the team at Tax Rebate Services for their help and advice. We were kept updated at all times and its a very professional and friendly service. Mike B Auckland"
"5 Star service Highly recommended. Have used Tax Rebate Services to help with my tax return for the last five years and will be back again this year."
"Very good clear and in depth communication Very simple and easy for me to do Would highly recommend"
www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 214 reviews