www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk

About www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk: Tax Rebate Services is a trusted Accountancy business offering a range of tax services to people living both in and outside the UK. The services we offer include reclaiming income tax rebates and the completion of Self Assessment tax returns for both employed and self employed individuals. We are here to save UK tax payers time and money and at the same time deliver exceptional customer service within an easy, quick, and secure process.

01228 520477

tony@taxrebateservices.co.uk

12 Randall Street

Verified Buyer
"Hi,,,,I informed Tax Rebate Services,,,All tax related matters was way over my head,, ,A Tony Shanks, gave me a very fast reply,,,and honest advice quickly,,,This was very reassuring to me,,,, Richard Jones,,,,"
Stephen Thomas
Stephen Thomas
Verified Buyer
"TaxRebateServices or more precisely Paul put the humanity back into tax returns. An imposed necessity but TRS take that drudgery off me and get it done while understanding I get none of it (and don’t want to learn). That’s why they are worth every penny. Best Wishes to the whole team. A Happy Client"
KATHLEEN OSULLIVAN
KATHLEEN OSULLIVAN
Verified Buyer
"I must say that the Tax Rebate Services have been outstanding in helping me with my tax rebate. I must especially mention the excellent support which I received from Paul Donohue in particular. He has been brilliant in every way possible and extremely helpful."
CRAIG RINGER
Verified Buyer
"Very straight forward paper work to filll in and fast service"
JAMES NASH
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Even when there was an issue with my bank processing the cheque they had the money sorted out and in my bank that day. Faultless service."
"The took all the hassle out of dealing with HMRC from abroad!! Who could ask for more?"
Raphael Jean Robert Arnaud
Verified Buyer
"Paul has been very nice and polite. Very sharp and efficient. Always answering my e-mails. I just think the simulator on line should be corrected, cause my estimation wasn t very close to my tax back. Anyway very nice to get these tax back, with a very good service."
MIKE PALMER
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful and though service. Paul went out of his way to help me"
"Fast service great"
MICHAEL WALKER
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful been using these for years now"
KEN LOFTHOUSE
Verified Buyer
"Great professional service that go the extra mile to help ."
ANA MARIA OPRISAN
Verified Buyer
"I really like Paul...for his help is give me...thank you"
MUNSHI MUKTADIR
Verified Buyer
"I am happy with their service. They are professional and reliable. They know what they are doing and give feedback in a quick time. I have received my tax back from them quite easily which otherwise could be difficult for me. I wish many success for the tax rebate services in the upcoming days."
NICHOLAS DRAY
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, just signed the forms and sent them off with my tool receipts. Also they was very helpful answering any questions i had about further problems. HIGHLY RECOMMEND"
PIETER MEIRING
Verified Buyer
"The service provided by Tax rebate Personnel was professional and efficient. I was kept well informed on a step by step basis while my claim was being lodged with the UK Tax authorities. Would certainly recommence their service to my colleagues/friends"
"Very happy with the way the company dealt with my enquiry and were always in contact with me regarding further information needed or progress. Would highly recommend."
THOMAS SHEFFIELD
Verified Buyer
"Extremely helpful and keep things simple, sorted my rebate out last year with no issues and are assisting me again this year but also helping sort my tax returns out for previous years. Would definitely recommend!!"
VASILE IRIMIA
Verified Buyer
"Being a person which I didn't know about the laws of United Kingdom I was looking for a company which to be very professional and fast in services. Tax Rebate Services was the perfect company for me. I really appreciate the services and a give 5 stars."
BARTOLOMEO PINNA
Verified Buyer
"Very professional guys and very kind"
JACK GOSLING
Verified Buyer
"Paul was very helpful and kept me updated with my claim. Will recommend to others."
SCOTT STEVENS
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service, all explained clearly from the start."
SIMON TUCKER
Verified Buyer
"Efficient, friendly, professional and above all fast."
www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 126 reviews