www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk

About www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk: Tax Rebate Services is a trusted Accountancy business offering a range of tax services to people living both in and outside the UK. The services we offer include reclaiming income tax rebates and the completion of Self Assessment tax returns for both employed and self employed individuals. We are here to save UK tax payers time and money and at the same time deliver exceptional customer service within an easy, quick, and secure process.

01228 520477

tony@taxrebateservices.co.uk

12 Randall Street

ANA MARIA ION
Verified Buyer
"Everything was great. Thank you!! :) :)"
Colin Etchells
Verified Buyer
"Paul is very efficient and consise - easy to work through whats required"
MARC GRAHAM
Verified Buyer
"After trying twice to fill my own return and finding hmc to be deliberately difficult, I started used tax rebate services. I find them to be honest and straightforward to deal with and have better knowledge of the tax system than i’d work out on my own. I wouldn’t go back to doing it myself."
FRANCIS BLACK
Verified Buyer
"My tax code had been wrong and a self assessment was done by a third party which was also wrong given this information tax rebate services and more so(Paul Donohoe) helped correct this in a couple of weeks and my tax code and my tax return is now all complete and I am very happy with there services. I would highly recommend them to anyone because it can go wrong so easily and is best left to the professionals."
DAN KNIGHT
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt, very professional and will continue to use."
VELENKOSINI ZUNGU
Verified Buyer
"I'm so pleased with taxRebate. Paul and Tony the great service they have provided during my application process was amazing. I have made the application from South Africa and cheque was issued within 6 weeks. Thank you again for the great service ill recommend you and ill use your service again."
"A prompt and efficient service that I found hassle free"
"Happy with the service provided, made the process very easy, however the 25% fee does not highlight the fact that VAT will be charged on top, good service service none the less."
CHRISTOPHER BROWN
Verified Buyer
"TaxRebateServices were very helpful during the whole process. They handled everything quickly and were very very responsive to any questions I had. Just fill in the forms and they do the rest."
STEFAN MIEDZIANOWSKA
Verified Buyer
"All that helped were excellent, they kept me in the loop as to all the information that was getting thrown about! Brilliant service."
"Great efficient service friendly staff it’s so easy you would be stupid not to use taxRebateServices. 10 out of 10 100% recommendation :)"
SUSAN HUGHES
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic professional staff and helped turn a complicated process into something simple. Thank you"
CHRIS BOTTOMLEY
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with their swift handling and informative approach to claiming my tax back for the last 4 years. Tony and Paul made sure all my paperwork was correct in easy step by step processes. Will definitely use their service again. Many Thanks"
KEVIN LARKIN
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service,constant updates and always replied to my e-mails."
"Very professional company.I found the company online and they were able successfully to claim back overpaid tax on my pension saving me time and stress trying to deal with the Hmrc from overseas"
MEE OK HILL
Verified Buyer
"Paul and Tony were extremely helpful and professional. I highly recommend tax rebate services. They were prompt (I had been conversing from Sydney), and friendly. Thanks so much."
EMMANUEL OLAOYE
Verified Buyer
"I was afraid to entrust my tax rebate to anyone because of the numerous scammers out there, but TaxRebateService proved to be one of a kind. A company full of integrity. My rebate was processed and transferred to my account with an unbelievable ease."
Steven White
Verified Buyer
"An excellent service from start to finish, Would recommend tax rebate services to all offshore workers"
ANDREW WEBB
Verified Buyer
"Great service start to finish kept up to date on claim via text and email and surprisingly quick turn around considering it's dealing with HMRC lol will use again and have recommended everyone"
CHARLES ZEMURA
Verified Buyer
"Professionalism in customer care, good communication ethics, honesty, and all within a time frame."
www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 77 reviews