www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk
Read www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk Reviews

About www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk:

Tax Rebate Services is a trusted Accountancy business offering a range of tax services to people living both in and outside the UK. The services we offer include reclaiming income tax rebates and the completion of Self Assessment tax returns for both employed and self employed individuals. We are here to save UK tax payers time and money and at the same time deliver exceptional customer service within an easy, quick, and secure process.

01228 520477

tony@taxrebateservices.co.uk

12 Randall Street

Very good and fast
Just the word TAX wants to make u run a mile , but these guys are excellent .

Hassle free

Well done to all
The service was okay and didn’t have to wait too long for the rebate.
I want to thank Tax Rebate services for doing an amazing job of getting my money back! The process was smooth and quick! Thank you so much! I really appreciate you.
Very professional company, great communication, very helpful with my tax tool rebate would highly recommend this company.
Very good service
Fantastic worry free service. Moved to South Africa leaving little time to concern about my Tax concerns. Thanks to Paul and his team for making it so easy.
Fantastic service from start to finish and beyond. Very fast at responding to any questions and gives full details. Will definitely be using this service in the future and would highly recommend them
Would highly recommend they made the whole process simple of doing my tax return extremely knowledgeable and helpful with excellent communication throughout the process thanks again
What s fantastic company speck the language you can understand keep you well informed on what is going on can’t praise them enough wish there were more companies around like them
I was extreamly skeptical at first with using Tax Rebate Services. But the service from themselves was nothing short of amazing from start to finish (Even through the pandemic).

Paul Donohoe was outstanding at keeping me up to date through the process, updating me on any issues and how he could sort them, for example closing a tax return i had accidently opened myself.

25% Is a small fee to pay for such an effortless process, and I can not reccomend them enough.
Great service and easy to use. Highly recommended.
Absolutely excellent service, would highly recommend tax rebate services to anyone looking to claim back.
Great help and very friendly service! Kept me up to date regularly!!
Very professional service and excellent to deal with!
Had Paul keeping me up to date throughout and ensuring I had a stress free process, as I buy tools often for my job I will need to use this service so will be using them again and again! Painless rebate process and I highly recommend.
It was quick and easy. The team kept me informed and has been really useful to get some long overdue tax money back.
Will use again and definitely recommend
Very good hassle free service, always keeping you updated, will definitely be using again in the future.
Something I would never had the inclination to do myself, second time I have used TaxRebateServices.very simple no hassle and cheque arrived in the post’ wound recommend and hopefully will use them again next year 👍
www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 522 reviews