www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk

About www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk: Tax Rebate Services is a trusted Accountancy business offering a range of tax services to people living both in and outside the UK. The services we offer include reclaiming income tax rebates and the completion of Self Assessment tax returns for both employed and self employed individuals. We are here to save UK tax payers time and money and at the same time deliver exceptional customer service within an easy, quick, and secure process.

01228 520477

tony@taxrebateservices.co.uk

12 Randall Street

RICHARD JONES
"Hi,,,,I informed Tax Rebate Services,,,All tax related matters was way over my head,, ,A Tony Shanks, gave me a very fast reply,,,and honest advice quickly,,,This was very reassuring to me,,,, Richard Jones,,,,"
Stephen Thomas
"TaxRebateServices or more precisely Paul put the humanity back into tax returns. An imposed necessity but TRS take that drudgery off me and get it done while understanding I get none of it (and don’t want to learn). That’s why they are worth every penny. Best Wishes to the whole team. A Happy Client"
KATHLEEN OSULLIVAN
"I must say that the Tax Rebate Services have been outstanding in helping me with my tax rebate. I must especially mention the excellent support which I received from Paul Donohue in particular. He has been brilliant in every way possible and extremely helpful."
"Paul from TRS was really very helpful and kept me up to date, everything went smoothly. I would like to thank TRS and especially Paul"
"Very helpful and kept me informed"
"Great service from start to finish!!! Recommend by all means!!! Special thanks to Paul."
"Tax rebate services are amazing, quick, worry free and professional, I've used them for 3 years and never had any problem, Paul is a legend"
"Tax Rebate is so reliable. I'll refer my friends to it. Thanks so much for your support."
"Very good service with regular updates. Would highly recommend to anyone. Used their services in 2018 myself."
"Really good and quick :) always heard back straight away ! Thanks"
"They really help me. High recommended"
"very good service"
"Verry informative and Verry healpfull"
"Couldn’t recommend Paul at tax rebate services enough took care of everything was always there on the end of the phone or emails talking me through everything all my concerns were answered"
"Absolute brilliant service easy and hassle free"
"Very prompt in their responses and their services. I am very very pleased to have worked with them"
"Very helpful with updat on application I would recommend"
"Despite issues with my claim which were due to HMRC and delayed my claim, Paul at Tax rebate services kept me informed along the way. This is the 5th year I have used them and can never fault their service. James Jackaman."
"I have used this company on two times and I have been more than happy with my my rebates the guys always keep you up to date and will call you if there is any problems thanks again I will use again James baird"
"Great service couldn't be happier. Everything was easy great communication. Would highly recommend to anyone"
"Thanks for your help"
"Ive used TRS on 2 occasions now and both times have been simple and hassle free, getting £900 back without the missus knowing is nice treat. Highly highly reccomended"
"Very well organised, very knowledgeable & very good communicational skills. Kept me constantly updated with each step of the way. I look forward to bringing my custom to them every year from now"
www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 235 reviews