www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk

About www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk: Tax Rebate Services is a trusted Accountancy business offering a range of tax services to people living both in and outside the UK. The services we offer include reclaiming income tax rebates and the completion of Self Assessment tax returns for both employed and self employed individuals. We are here to save UK tax payers time and money and at the same time deliver exceptional customer service within an easy, quick, and secure process.

01228 520477

tony@taxrebateservices.co.uk

12 Randall Street

RICHARD JONES
"Hi,,,,I informed Tax Rebate Services,,,All tax related matters was way over my head,, ,A Tony Shanks, gave me a very fast reply,,,and honest advice quickly,,,This was very reassuring to me,,,, Richard Jones,,,,"
Stephen Thomas
"TaxRebateServices or more precisely Paul put the humanity back into tax returns. An imposed necessity but TRS take that drudgery off me and get it done while understanding I get none of it (and don’t want to learn). That’s why they are worth every penny. Best Wishes to the whole team. A Happy Client"
KATHLEEN OSULLIVAN
"I must say that the Tax Rebate Services have been outstanding in helping me with my tax rebate. I must especially mention the excellent support which I received from Paul Donohue in particular. He has been brilliant in every way possible and extremely helpful."
"I would highly recommend using Tax Rebate Services. It was so simple and easy to use! I will be using them again without a doubt. They are also very fast at responding to any questions you may have. A very good service!"
"Very helpful, and efficient service."
"What a great Service, had I not tried it, I would not now be in receipt of what is a 5 figure claim . Of which I had no idea I was due . Thankyou to the TaxRebateServices - Chris"
"To be honest I was expecting much money back, but still alright thank you by the way"
"Fast and efficient service, helpful and friendly staff. Excellent overall experience. Thanks again."
"Delighted that I got in contact with tax rebate services and there customer service was brilliant, great advice and fast at getting back to my inquiries really recommend"
"I was very happy with the service given by them. Specially they respond promptly."
"I have found Tax Rebate Services informative and friendly keeping me informed and up to date from the start of my application process until the deposit into my bank account. I'd be more than willing to refer them to anyone."
"Excellent service and professional staff."
"Fabulous friendly and professional service as always. I would highly recommend Tax Rebate Services."
"A seemingly slow start to the claim but when I was contacted I was kept up to date with the process, a little problem near the end but a quick e- mail to Paul was answered by phone within hours and resolved. Very happy with the service and i will use it again and would be happy to recommend TRS to my work mate's. Chris Macknight"
"Very quick to respond. Updated me with each step"
"Great service and Tony who dealt with my claim was great and kept me updated at all times. Would recommend and will use in the future Kind regards Brian Kitchman"
"Very pleased with the speed and efficiency of the service. Will definitely use tax rebate Services to deal with my claim next tax year"
"I used the services of the tax rebate for the first time, I can say that it is guaranteed a 5 star service. the people who help us are of unparalleled efficiency and professionalism. and a super fast service. Thank you Tony and Paul for your great service."
"Excellent service"
"Amazing fast easy service. Customer service second to none and a very switched on advisor called Paul assisted me,very helpful and efficient."
"Used this company a couple of times now. Quick turn around, and stress free. Will continue to use this company."
"Absolutely fantastic, they kept me up to date through every part of my claim answered any questions I had, nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend anyone use Tax Rebate services, all it took was a few minutes filling out some forms and posting them off and Tax Rebate Services handled the rest, my rebate was over £2,000!"
"Was helpful in claiming my tax refund,responds quickly and would recommend their services."
www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 264 reviews