www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk

About www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk: Tax Rebate Services is a trusted Accountancy business offering a range of tax services to people living both in and outside the UK. The services we offer include reclaiming income tax rebates and the completion of Self Assessment tax returns for both employed and self employed individuals. We are here to save UK tax payers time and money and at the same time deliver exceptional customer service within an easy, quick, and secure process.

01228 520477

tony@taxrebateservices.co.uk

12 Randall Street

RICHARD JONES
RICHARD JONES
Verified Buyer
"Hi,,,,I informed Tax Rebate Services,,,All tax related matters was way over my head,, ,A Tony Shanks, gave me a very fast reply,,,and honest advice quickly,,,This was very reassuring to me,,,, Richard Jones,,,,"
Stephen Thomas
Stephen Thomas
Verified Buyer
"TaxRebateServices or more precisely Paul put the humanity back into tax returns. An imposed necessity but TRS take that drudgery off me and get it done while understanding I get none of it (and don’t want to learn). That’s why they are worth every penny. Best Wishes to the whole team. A Happy Client"
KATHLEEN OSULLIVAN
KATHLEEN OSULLIVAN
Verified Buyer
"I must say that the Tax Rebate Services have been outstanding in helping me with my tax rebate. I must especially mention the excellent support which I received from Paul Donohue in particular. He has been brilliant in every way possible and extremely helpful."
CLAUDIO ZANOBINI
Verified Buyer
"Always prompt in contacting my customers and keeping them updated"
DONALD IVES
Verified Buyer
"Great communication between ourselves always cheerful when they ring and a great service I will recommend them to anyone and hopefully many more years of dealing with them"
Linumol Joseph
Verified Buyer
"TaxTebate was very helpful for me. Thank you for your help"
Julia Tyeku
Verified Buyer
"Communication was brilliant between myself and the personnel handling my case and putting into the consideration that I am millions away from Britain at the moment. They were timeous. Information given was reliable and simple to understand I was always reassured and briefed about the progress. I received my tax rebate exactly at the time was stipulated to me at the beginning of the progress"
COLLETTE STAUNTON
Verified Buyer
"Great service - fast and efficient - cant fault them whatsoever!"
LUKE YOUNG
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient service. Shocked with how much they managed to claim back for me. Very happy customer! :)"
DAVID LEAK
Verified Buyer
"I have used them twice now and both times they have been very fast! Highly reccomended!"
JEREMY PROCTER
Verified Buyer
"Easy company to use, great communication with a quick easy transaction"
JOHN ELLIOTT
Verified Buyer
"Paul was very helpful. A top bloke running a very professional outfit Cheers"
MOHAMED RISHARD
Verified Buyer
"Mr Paul .. you have done an amazing job ...I was struggling to get my tax refund all these years. You made is possible ! Thank you very much ."
JEAN CLARK
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful kept in touch so I knew what was happening thank you Jean clark"
DARREN SAY
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use understanding and so very helpful definitely recommend"
DAVID DOWSON
Verified Buyer
"I've use tax rebate service for a few years now with no problems a very helpful team well recommended"
"Thank you guys for the excellent service in assisting me to sort out my taxes. Absolutely great service!!"
MICHAEL WYATT
Verified Buyer
"Superb service!! Very fast! And put me first, would recommend ! Will be using the company again!!"
GINTARAS PETRAUSKAS
Verified Buyer
"Hello, your company very well and very active, regard to Paul he is very good and active worker. Thank You"
SAREESH SUNNY
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service especially tony’s Thank you so much to all"
DAVID HODGES
Verified Buyer
"I can not thank these guys enough, I would 100% recommend. Had some tax issues away from the tool claim and they Are helping me through it . Thanks"
WILLIAM ROELEVELD
Verified Buyer
"Just by keeping all my receipts how much I can claim back"
CRISTINEL TOBOS
Verified Buyer
"Make me happy by using a easy,clear and fast service."
www.TaxRebateServices.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 162 reviews