Take Me To Africa Reviews

safarisam@takemetoafrica.co.uk

Kemp House
160 City Road

Tell us how Take Me To Africa made you happy

What one word would you use to describe your trip? Fantastic
"Well, what can I say about my recent trip to Africa with Sam and Take me to Africa. It was AMAZING!! From start to finish was just brilliant, all what I wanted, expected and more. The variety of this holiday just takes it all in from doing safari, chilling out, extra activities, sights and experiences, accommodation all 4* was just fantastic, the organisation and the quality of the guides chosen for us were superb. The enthusiasm from Sam for her wish for everyone to enjoy every moment of their holiday is great. If there was something anyone wanted extra she would go all out to make sure you got it. I can't thank her enough for making this holiday one of my all time greats. If anyone reading this review is not sure whether to do it or not, JUST DO IT, you'll have no regrets. Anne"
What one word would you use to describe your trip? Amazing
"The whole trip was very well-organised and run. We stayed in gorgeous accommodation and enjoyed amazing safaris. Sam took great care of us and nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommended!"
What one word would you use to describe your trip? Exceptional
"So much more than I had hoped. More animals. More experiences and more food! It was wonderful and our first experience of small group travel. Loved our group and made friends for life. The thoroughness of Sam’s planning and choice of accommodation was so much better than anything we could have put together ourselves"
Take Me To Africa is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews