SWR Installations Reviews

of reviewers recommend SWR Installations
Over A Month
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
SWR Installations Review - Reviews.io ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent service through sales, after-sales and installation. Courteous, efficient and quality product and installation.
Read SWR Installations Reviews

About SWR Installations:

SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Mrs A Johnson
SWR Installations 5 star review on 21st March 2020
Mrs G Axtell
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely 1st class! Professional, interminable patience, nothing too much trouble no matter how many times we changed our minds! Extremely flexible....we had a close bereavement in the middle of the process and they held even abeyance until we were ready to proceed, no questions asked. Really fast turn around all enquires and general order processing. They accommodated unusual payment terms without batting an eyelid. Superb Installation team and excellent end product. We have received many envious comments from neighbours and provided referral info to those who have asked. Thank you very very much for a job really well done! 😁👍
SWR Installations 5 star review on 28th June 2019
Arrived on time, were efficient and neat and tidy, great job.
The whole team (5 people) turned up on time and were very pleasant and customer focused.
The two installations (roof blind and awning) were carried out efficiently and professionally. I cannot fault this team at all.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 16th September 2020
SWR fitted a garage door for me on 14/9/2020 and I am very pleased with the outcome. They supply a quality product and the fitting team were punctual, completed the work quickly and were very professional.
Straightforward, efficient, reliable.
We found the whole process from viewing at the showroom to fitting very simple and helpful and are very pleased with the awning.
Really happy with the garage door installation, from quotation all the way to final installation. Pleasantly surprised by the modern billing system that let me pay from my phone with Apple Pay!
We were impressed with the showroom and Scott, who advised us and took our order.
Dave and Joe came to fit our awning and could not have been more helpful. They were keen to involve me in the decisions regarding position and wiring of the electrics and they were able to completely satisfy my demands! They worked professionally and smartly and only left the job when they felt that my wife and I were both totally happy with their work. They left our premises having cleared all waste and ensuring that I had all the information regarding the correct operation of the awning, giving me a clear assurance that they would be only too happy to return should there be any need for adjustment. I was very impressed!
SWR Installations 5 star review on 27th August 2020 SWR Installations 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Friendly and efficient service. Very pleased
The ordering of the awning at the showroom was very informative and helped us make the right choice. The pre-installation visit and the installation itself were exactly as expected and problem free. Very pleased with the product and all aspects of the SWR service.
Excellent service from start to finish
I just wanted to say thank you for the service you have provided. We researched the market and knew the unit we wanted which is a Weinor Cassita 2 with a size of 3.5m x 3m. Given that this a German product we went to all the main suppliers and installers in the UK (6 in total) we also visited the SWR showroom. We chose SWR above all others due to its reputation and price. The its quite a big unit, it is very well made with a solid structure that fits neatly away the fittings screwed to the wall therefore need to be substantial and will need expertise and skill to fit them correctly. The unit look fabulous and is perfect for what we need. The two guys who installed the unit were brilliant, very professional, helpful, polite and could do enough for us so please ensure that the management of SWR are aware of the the great work you and your team have done. The online billing and payment process was easy.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 11th August 2020
The team turned up and did not stop working, through the hottest day this year to ensure the work was finished.
The two SWR installers came rou d to fit my bifold doors. From start to finish they were excellent. Professional nothing was too much trouble and my doors look great. Thanks guys 👍
Excellent service. Thank you.
Very good
From our initial enquiries to completed installation of our garage door, we have received excelllent advice, courtesy and efficient service from the sales, office staff and fitters.
The installers worked very efficiently, keep any mess down to a minimum and totally cleared up behind themselves
Mickey and Jo were very friendly, professional, and installed the awning with no fuss. Happy to recommend such a great company.
Delighted with the service provided by SWR. The installation went very smoothly and the team couldn't have been more friendly and helpful.
Thank you.
Friendly and efficient team of builders and installation engineers.
SWR Installations is rated 4.87 based on 312 reviews