SWR Installations Reviews

of reviewers recommend SWR Installations
Over A Month
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
SWR Installations Review - Reviews.io ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent service through sales, after-sales and installation. Courteous, efficient and quality product and installation.
Read SWR Installations Reviews

About SWR Installations:

SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

SWR Installations 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Mr D Luckett
SWR Installations 5 star review on 4th November 2020
A 360
Absolutely 1st class! Professional, interminable patience, nothing too much trouble no matter how many times we changed our minds! Extremely flexible....we had a close bereavement in the middle of the process and they held even abeyance until we were ready to proceed, no questions asked. Really fast turn around all enquires and general order processing. They accommodated unusual payment terms without batting an eyelid. Superb Installation team and excellent end product. We have received many envious comments from neighbours and provided referral info to those who have asked. Thank you very very much for a job really well done! 😁👍
SWR Installations 5 star review on 28th June 2019
Very efficient fitters. Highly recommend the company
Very efficient service, quick and clean installation. Clear instruction of use.
Team from sales through to installation were very professional and extremely helpful,.
Excellent service from start to finish. Toby in sales, Darren the surveyor and all of the fitting crew were exceptional. Helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. Couldn't have done better.
From my initial meet right through to the installation of our new automated sectional garage door SWR’s advice and service was first rate. No hesitation in recommending them.
Excellent people, service and commitment
Very professional service from showroom, ordering and installation. The fitters were on time, very attentive to where we wanted the awnings placed and were very tidy as they worked. A first class job.
I'm delighted with this garage door installation. The process of RSJ delivery, RSJ installation by 3rd party builders Ryan & Andy, and the garage door installation on the 3rd day by the SWR team (polite, efficient & helpful) - all went to plan. The finished installation is excellent, thank you
SWR Installations 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Very friendly and efficient service from requesting a quote to completion of the work.
Very professional service great communication from Aaron and very efficient and cheerful installation team. Thanks very much Joe and Bow. I'm very pleased with the end result.
Great company , great helpful people , great service
Although you may be able to find someone cheaper I think SWR try to be as competitive as possible without compromising their professional service.
Good range of products in showroom and well informed staff. Delivery time quite extended due to Covid and Brexit. Fitters turned up on time, worked efficiently and considerately and left a clean site.
I have used SWR Installations before so they were my first choice again to replace an old up-and-over garage door at my new property. Following the advice of the surveyor I ordered a roller door which was a perfect fit for the size of my garage. I was lucky to be booked in at short notice due to a cancellation. The fitters (Bo and Joe) arrived on time and were polite and friendly throughout. They worked hard and efficiently and in no time at all the new door had been fitted. Being electric, they ensured I knew how to open/close it and made me aware of all aspects of its operation. They left the place spotless and I am delighted with my new door. I highly recommend this company....thank you very much!
The service received from showroom to delivery and installation was efficient and personal. Staff knowledgeable and helpful, also swift to respond to queries.
I had a garage door fitted. Brilliant Service. The fitters, Nathan and John, arrived promptly on time, were polite, helpful and professional. Gave me a time that they would finish the installation and kept to that time. Cleared everything up after themselves. Gave a very detailed explanation and demo of how to use the garage door and all its features and answered all my questions. Would highly recommend SWR to everyone.
Carried out without fuss and two excellent workmen who were very polite and explained everything in great detail could not be more pleased with the installation.
SWR are an excellent company to purchase Bi-folds from! As a homeowner in the middle of difficult building project with multiple trades on-site, scaffolding in the way and poor weather, SWR were communicative, proactive and most importantly highly competent. The Installation in all honesty was not entirely smooth, but this review is based on the attitude and ability of SWR to resolve things swiftly and in a more than satisfactory manner. I will certainly be using SWR again in the future if the requirements arise.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 18th January 2021
From our first ever contact with SWR through to visiting their showroom and selection of the product we required and including the installation of our awning we have been impressed with their helpfulness, courtesy, professionalism and efficiency.
The two workers were respectful of current limitations of contact , courteous and professional. Highly recommended. J think one was Nathan. Good job professionaly completed in rotten weather conditions Thank you
SWR Installations 5 star review on 13th January 2021