SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how SWR Installations made you happy

Over a month
Mr C Whittle
"I am very pleased with the look and operation of the Seceuroglide Compact Roller Shutter. The work was done quickly and the garage was left clean and tidy on completion. But: On taking a closer look it can be seen that on removing the wooden frame of the old up & over garage door the top level of brickwork was damaged, this has been made good. This was almost certainly due to them levering off the frame. The frame was mounted using 4 fixings per side into the mortar, possibly the brickwork was built up around the frame fixings (as with the rear door) As I found out last year when replacing the rear door and frame the best way to remove the wooden frame is to saw cut either side of each fixing. The frame falls away leaving the metal fixings which can be cut off using a cutter grinder. A lot less effort and doesn’t risk loosening or damaging the brickwork"
A
"I had a new front door fitted, the installers were very informative, kind and efficient. The door looks lovely. I’m now thinking of getting a garage door from SWR."
M C Birchall
"SWR recently fitted a new front door and side panel for my home. I couldn't be more happier with the end result. From start to finish the service that I received was incredibly professional. Scott who measured up my door was incredibly polite and went through all available options with me. The fitters Dave and Rowan were amazing, they worked so hard and were the tidiest trades men I have had in my house! I am now left with a beautiful front door that I couldn't be happier with. Thank you all"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely 1st class! Professional, interminable patience, nothing too much trouble no matter how many times we changed our minds! Extremely flexible....we had a close bereavement in the middle of the process and they held even abeyance until we were ready to proceed, no questions asked. Really fast turn around all enquires and general order processing. They accommodated unusual payment terms without batting an eyelid. Superb Installation team and excellent end product. We have received many envious comments from neighbours and provided referral info to those who have asked. Thank you very very much for a job really well done! 😁👍"
"SWR are a very efficient, local company who have looked after us very competently during our refit of doors and windows, and I have no hesitation in recommending them"
"Very quick contact made. Easy to visit and see product. Home visit easy to arrange. Very prompt service. Great installation from great team. Explained everything."
"We received a phone call on the day of installation to say that the fitters were on their way. The fitters were very professional and explained everything to us. When the garage door was fitted we had a complete run through with them of how to operate the door and how to over come any problems that may occur. They did emphasise that if we had any problems with the door to contact SWR so they could resolve it. When the installation was completed all packaging and our old garage door was removed and taken away."
"Your team of fitters (5 on the first day and 2 on the second day) worked very well together. They were well organised, tidy, polite and skilled. They kept me informed of progress and checked with me if there was any doubt. They could not have been better."
"Having been postponed from the previous day because of illness, Dave Rowan and his colleague arrived promptly the following day. Despite very bad weather (heavy rain), the fitters worked diligently and without a break to install the new garage door. They were very professional and cleared up after completion. Gave me a good briefing concerning the door`s operation before departing. We are very pleased with the end product!."
"I am very happy with the service provided by SWR. They kept in touch, letting me know what was happening at every stage. Any problems, they solved and the finished job is lovely. I would happily recommend this company."
"The gentleman that came was very efficient and friendly. He finished the garage trim and also helped with a problem we had with the front door that had been fitted last year."
SWR Installations is rated 4.85 based on 248 reviews