SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

How would you rate SWR Installations ?

Mr C Whittle
"I am very pleased with the look and operation of the Seceuroglide Compact Roller Shutter. The work was done quickly and the garage was left clean and tidy on completion. But: On taking a closer look it can be seen that on removing the wooden frame of the old up & over garage door the top level of brickwork was damaged, this has been made good. This was almost certainly due to them levering off the frame. The frame was mounted using 4 fixings per side into the mortar, possibly the brickwork was built up around the frame fixings (as with the rear door) As I found out last year when replacing the rear door and frame the best way to remove the wooden frame is to saw cut either side of each fixing. The frame falls away leaving the metal fixings which can be cut off using a cutter grinder. A lot less effort and doesn’t risk loosening or damaging the brickwork"
A
"I had a new front door fitted, the installers were very informative, kind and efficient. The door looks lovely. I’m now thinking of getting a garage door from SWR."
M C Birchall
"SWR recently fitted a new front door and side panel for my home. I couldn't be more happier with the end result. From start to finish the service that I received was incredibly professional. Scott who measured up my door was incredibly polite and went through all available options with me. The fitters Dave and Rowan were amazing, they worked so hard and were the tidiest trades men I have had in my house! I am now left with a beautiful front door that I couldn't be happier with. Thank you all"
"In the show room the salesman was helpful with a good knowledge of the product he was selling. The surveyor took my needs into consideration and suggested a product that fulfilled all criteria. The communication re installation was efficient and fast. The installers worked fast, were pleasant and polite, considered the site and fitted and cleared up, to a high standard, within 2 hours. The garage door looks beautiful, it works as it should, the installation is neat and tidy. I am extremely pleased that I used SWR."
"Good company came and did the installation when they did and carried out the work ok despite having some problems."
"On time.Trouble free and quick. Many thanks"
"Easy process, good people, marvellous product."
"The Garage Door now installed, following problems with remedial repair work carried out by independent builders. The finish is excellent and I have had several comments from people passing by the house. All SWR Staff and Installers have been pleasant and helpful at all times."
"Installation extremely efficient. Friendly fitters who were clean and tidy in their workmanship Extremely pleased with finished product"
"The fitters arrived promptly, introduced themselves and carried out the garage door replacement quickly and efficiently."
"They informed me they were on their way. Were very polite and did a good job."
"YOUR ERECTION TEAM ARRIVED ON TIME AND COMPLETED THE INSTALLATION,EVEN THOUGH IT WAS RAINING MOST OF THE MORNING IN A CLEAN AND EFFICIENT MANNER"
"The installation works were carried out to a good standard with everything left clean and tidy."
"Arrived on time and quickly installed the awning with no fuss or mess. A very professional team."
"Arrived on time, cleared up as they went and worked through to completion."
"We were really impressed with SWR non-pushy sales team. They were friendly and informative but never pushy. The fitters were respectful and friendly, working quickly and tidily and we were very happy with our purchase."
"installation was quick and efficient"
"The service we received was excellent from all the staff with whom we had contact. The installation was quickly carried out, the old door removed and the site left clean and tidy"
"A brilliant service from start to finish. A company that truly values its customers is harder to find these days!"
"Excellent sales and service only slight frustration was the lead time to installation as I was told the garage doors were stock items."
"Came as expected. Fitted the awning in a few hours and cleaned up. All very good!"
"10 out of 10 for all your staff who I spoke to from start to installation- Thank you"
"Quick and efficient friendly crew"
SWR Installations is rated 4.86 based on 173 reviews