SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Tell us how SWR Installations made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Mr C Whittle
"I am very pleased with the look and operation of the Seceuroglide Compact Roller Shutter. The work was done quickly and the garage was left clean and tidy on completion. But: On taking a closer look it can be seen that on removing the wooden frame of the old up & over garage door the top level of brickwork was damaged, this has been made good. This was almost certainly due to them levering off the frame. The frame was mounted using 4 fixings per side into the mortar, possibly the brickwork was built up around the frame fixings (as with the rear door) As I found out last year when replacing the rear door and frame the best way to remove the wooden frame is to saw cut either side of each fixing. The frame falls away leaving the metal fixings which can be cut off using a cutter grinder. A lot less effort and doesn’t risk loosening or damaging the brickwork"
A
"I had a new front door fitted, the installers were very informative, kind and efficient. The door looks lovely. I’m now thinking of getting a garage door from SWR."
M C Birchall
"SWR recently fitted a new front door and side panel for my home. I couldn't be more happier with the end result. From start to finish the service that I received was incredibly professional. Scott who measured up my door was incredibly polite and went through all available options with me. The fitters Dave and Rowan were amazing, they worked so hard and were the tidiest trades men I have had in my house! I am now left with a beautiful front door that I couldn't be happier with. Thank you all"
"Guys were very nice fitted it quickly removed the one one and cleaned up before explaining how to work it."
"SWR are a very efficient, local company who have looked after us very competently during our refit of doors and windows, and I have no hesitation in recommending them"
"Jodie & Dave the installer were very helpful & talked through all aspects of our garage door we were very impressed"
"I was impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of the staff."
"Excellednt service fitting and supplying boththe garage door and the new frame surrounding it."
"Fitters arrived on time ,very polite,just got on with installing roller shutter and cleared up when finished. Good job all round."
"Good service from visiting your showroom, the knowledgeable staff, through to installation when an update on expected arrival on site to completion of the works."
"It was little bit delay since the frame was different from other doors no complain.Finally they fit it in looks wonderful and the entire team including the fitter were brilliant."
"Excellent experience from start to finish."
"Im very happy with the product&installation.Than you for your business."
"Absolutely brilliant. We are so pleased with these fantastic doors. I know we are the first if your customers to have these fitted and your guys were brilliant. They look fantastic and gave already received glowing praise from our friends an family. Well done guys and thank you very much!!! 10/10"
"From enquiry, survey, booking, installation and aftercare everyone involved has provided an excellent, knowledgable and professional service. I will use SWR again and recommend them in a heartbeat. Thanks to all."
"Excellent customer service from the moment we entered the showroom to the installation . Beautiful door ,would highly recomend."
"The order process is so simple The lead time was greatfor us and the fitting ...Clean, efficient and the installers very clear with the demo. 10 Star !!"
"Very smooth transaction from choosing garage doors to having them fitted. Very good service and they look great!"
"Very helpful. installation went without a hitch and installers clean,tidy and knowledgeable would recommend sure to others Thankyou"
"Ady and Dave arrived promptly on the morning of the installation and worked conscientiously until the installation was completed (around lunch time). They were affable tidy workmen who were happy to answer any questions I asked them while they were on premises."
"We’ve had a brilliant experience with SWR. From the survey through to the advice on the best garage doors to meet our needs, their patience while we decided on which doors and finally the great service from the installation team. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or use SWR again."
"Good door, good service and good installation"
"The installation is perfect and was carried by two of the nicest people you could wish to meet"
SWR Installations is rated 4.87 based on 199 reviews