SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 3-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

How would you rate SWR Installations ?

Mr B Walker
Mr B Walker
Verified Buyer
"Good communication, tidy workmen and efficient installation"
A
"Great fuss free service. What other companiès should be like. Installation was conducted professionally and timely. Great product great results great company. What more can I say. Completely happy"
Mrs Lloyd
"I am very happy with the service provided by SWR. They kept in touch, letting me know what was happening at every stage. Any problems, they solved and the finished job is lovely. I would happily recommend this company."
"Prompt survey,a short lead in time and trouble free installation on the day."
Mr N Georgiou
Verified Buyer
"Experienced installers, great product, great service and stress free. Wish all our other works were this simple"
Mrs E Cookson
Verified Buyer
"Arrangements were clear and the staff turned up on time. They worked hard and tidily and made sure that I was happy with what they had done. They explained very clearly how to operate the door and made sure I could do it!"
Mrs D Smith
Verified Buyer
"Professional, competant and friendly staff, excellent product that has transformed the appearance of the house"
Mrs B Galvin
Verified Buyer
"I love my awning and the two guys who installed it were excellent"
Mrs S Patel
Verified Buyer
"Efficient, professional and polite! A very happy customer who will recommend you to all. Thank you very much."
"The 2 fitters who carried out the installation of my up and over door were polite, punctual, helpful and tidy. I am pleased with the quality of the door."
"Very professional, easy to deal with and always friendly and helpful - especially Jodie , who I dealt with"
Mr T Dutta
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, efficiently installed"
"Very good product and installation team very professional"
Mr C Kirkby
Verified Buyer
"Overall,Good.Downsides were: despite the hype about quality in the Hormann brochure there was a fault in 1 panel of the garage door and for SWR directly 1 failure to return a phone call to discuss this.However,this was settled to our general satisfaction."
Dear Mr Kirkby

Thank you for the feedback. We were disappointed to hear that you failed to receive a phone call, I have discussed this with the sales team to ensure that all calls are returned promptly, as this is very important to us.
I am pleased to hear that the issue was resolved to your general satisfaction and if there is anything else we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Kind Regards
Lisa Bankole
Director
Mr P Stack
Verified Buyer
"Spoke with Ross at your Hemel office. Ross could not be more helpful with a locked roller garage issue. He kept me informed of progress and returned calls exceptionally promptly. Exceptional customer service. You are very lucky to have Ross representing your business."
Mr R Thwaites
Verified Buyer
"First class service installers turned up right on time. Well organised + professional. Nice guys + very helpfull. Very pleased with your work."
Mr P Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service responded to queries and quickly established right product for situation"
Mr K Hayes
Verified Buyer
"Overall job very good although would have expected fitters to clean the door afterwards and not leave oily finger prints on the door and rubber seal dirty."
Mrs S King
Verified Buyer
"The bi-fold doors have opened up the living room."
Mr S Grieve
Verified Buyer
"Within the first year of purchase of a Garage Door supplied by SWR, I found the need to contact their Support Group to make a repair to damage which was not a Warranty Issue. A Team arrived on time as agreed and made a repair in very short time in a most efficient way. These days it is very comforting to receive such excellent After-Sales Service. I have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending SWR"
Dr G Harris
Verified Buyer
"Good showroom: Prompt, friendly, knowledgeable service, on time delivery and well executed installation by polite, personable, and efficient technicians. No hesitation in recommending SWR to others."
Mr P Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Quality product. Polite & courteous install team. Prompt and efficient. From quote to install you did what you said you were going to do when you said you were going to do it. Thank you."
Mr P Moody
Verified Buyer
"Efficient, professional, friendly and knowledgeable. The installation team left us happy with the product and the site totally clear."
SWR Installations is rated 4.86 based on 145 reviews