SWR Installations Reviews

of reviewers recommend SWR Installations
Over A Month
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
SWR Installations Review - Reviews.io ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent service through sales, after-sales and installation. Courteous, efficient and quality product and installation.
Read SWR Installations Reviews

About SWR Installations:

SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

SWR Installations 5 star review on 25th March 2020
Mrs A Johnson
SWR Installations 5 star review on 21st March 2020
Mrs G Axtell
Absolutely 1st class! Professional, interminable patience, nothing too much trouble no matter how many times we changed our minds! Extremely flexible....we had a close bereavement in the middle of the process and they held even abeyance until we were ready to proceed, no questions asked. Really fast turn around all enquires and general order processing. They accommodated unusual payment terms without batting an eyelid. Superb Installation team and excellent end product. We have received many envious comments from neighbours and provided referral info to those who have asked. Thank you very very much for a job really well done! 😁👍
SWR Installations 5 star review on 28th June 2019
SWWR arrived on schedule for their two visits, to price and to install. The staff were helpful and easy to communicate with.
Very pleased with the doors and installers.
Like many people, we realised that due to the current virus problem, we would be spending more time outside. An awning seemed to offer a good combination of shade in sun and some protection from light rain.
After talking to a few different supplier-installers, we placed an order with SWR Installations.
The ordering process was painless and required a 40% deposit. At no time did we feel pressurised into placing an order.
The leadtime on the sales order was actually slightly longer than the salesman had told us when he inspected the property but in our case, this did not matter. In all, it was 9 weeks from when we placed the order to the installation.
On installation day the Dave and Nathan arrived at about 9am. They were friendly, polite and seemed to know exactly what they were doing. Fortunately, it wasn't raining or windy and the installation took about three hours.
I asked them to increase the pitch slightly which they did and then they took me through the 'do's and don't's'.
It has now been in place for nearly a week and so far is working perfectly. Overall, we are pleased with the way that SWR handled our order
SWR Installations 5 star review on 18th October 2020 SWR Installations 5 star review on 18th October 2020
The team arrived on time, communicated clearly and discussed and provided solution options to anything unforeseen. They worked hard withlut a break. Couldn't provide mlre praise to Dave, Nathan, Bo and Joe. Thank you.
Having completed the installation of our awning and garage motor today I am very pleased with the work which was carried out by David and Nathan.
The 2 gentlemen who installed our awning could not have been more polite and did a cracking job also explained what was happening as they were fitting also explained how awning worked definitely recommend SWR from purchasing the awning to the fitting very professional company
The sale and the installation were all perfect. The installation itself was done very well and neatly. I cannot see any faults. The two installers were polite and friendly. Highly recommended.
Great service from the initial enquiry to the installation. We were kept up to date on the progress of our order. The fitters, Nathan and Dave, did a fantastic job, very tidy, they are a credit to your company. All round excellent service and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Very pleased with the fitters, the garage door looks good, glad we chose SWR
Great job done, thanks.
Rob
Very pleased with end result. Very quick installation. Fitters Bo and Jo very friendly and efficient.
Took a long time to get the installation done, but once it was it completed it looks great.
Arrived on time, were efficient and neat and tidy, great job.
the installation was excellent as was the quality of the purchase (Roller garage doors). The only quibble I had was the customer service and me having to chase for any updates and a fitting date.
The whole team (5 people) turned up on time and were very pleasant and customer focused.
The two installations (roof blind and awning) were carried out efficiently and professionally. I cannot fault this team at all.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 16th September 2020
SWR fitted a garage door for me on 14/9/2020 and I am very pleased with the outcome. They supply a quality product and the fitting team were punctual, completed the work quickly and were very professional.
Straightforward, efficient, reliable.
We found the whole process from viewing at the showroom to fitting very simple and helpful and are very pleased with the awning.
Really happy with the garage door installation, from quotation all the way to final installation. Pleasantly surprised by the modern billing system that let me pay from my phone with Apple Pay!
We were impressed with the showroom and Scott, who advised us and took our order.
Dave and Joe came to fit our awning and could not have been more helpful. They were keen to involve me in the decisions regarding position and wiring of the electrics and they were able to completely satisfy my demands! They worked professionally and smartly and only left the job when they felt that my wife and I were both totally happy with their work. They left our premises having cleared all waste and ensuring that I had all the information regarding the correct operation of the awning, giving me a clear assurance that they would be only too happy to return should there be any need for adjustment. I was very impressed!
SWR Installations 5 star review on 27th August 2020 SWR Installations 5 star review on 27th August 2020
SWR Installations is rated 4.87 based on 324 reviews