SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Tell us how SWR Installations made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Mr C Whittle
"I am very pleased with the look and operation of the Seceuroglide Compact Roller Shutter. The work was done quickly and the garage was left clean and tidy on completion. But: On taking a closer look it can be seen that on removing the wooden frame of the old up & over garage door the top level of brickwork was damaged, this has been made good. This was almost certainly due to them levering off the frame. The frame was mounted using 4 fixings per side into the mortar, possibly the brickwork was built up around the frame fixings (as with the rear door) As I found out last year when replacing the rear door and frame the best way to remove the wooden frame is to saw cut either side of each fixing. The frame falls away leaving the metal fixings which can be cut off using a cutter grinder. A lot less effort and doesn’t risk loosening or damaging the brickwork"
A
"I had a new front door fitted, the installers were very informative, kind and efficient. The door looks lovely. I’m now thinking of getting a garage door from SWR."
M C Birchall
"SWR recently fitted a new front door and side panel for my home. I couldn't be more happier with the end result. From start to finish the service that I received was incredibly professional. Scott who measured up my door was incredibly polite and went through all available options with me. The fitters Dave and Rowan were amazing, they worked so hard and were the tidiest trades men I have had in my house! I am now left with a beautiful front door that I couldn't be happier with. Thank you all"
"New Garage door arrived weeks earlier than expected, was installed within an hour, great service from all involved, particularly the installers who couldn't have done more to help... All in all very happy and would recommend to anyone to use them."
"Fitter rang when leaving your depot, arrived on time and did a very clean job of removing old garage door and fitting new. The two fitters were well presented, polite and helpful. And the new door worked too! Very satisfied with the installation and the advice before at the showroom and the on-site survey."
"Great team at SWR made us welcome from the start at the showroom to finish with an installation at our home on Friday. We are very pleased with the quality of the product, the quick and tidy workers and demonstration given."
"Very prompt, workmen great"
"The guys sentbto do the installation were quick, tidy, did a great job, and were nice guys too. Can't ask for more than that."
"Very friendly and efficient. Answered all my questions and explained all stages of installation very clearly"
"Prompt, courteous service."
"Very good service - friendly, flexible and efficient installation."
"Two installers very polite friendly and helpful. Quotation also done in a friendly and helpful manner we, having been disappointed that the material the same as our existing awning is no longer available, were inclined not to proceed. We are delighted we did not cancel!"
"SWR have been fantastic, from visiting the showroom right through to installation day. Andy and Nathan did a great job, top quality install."
"Very efficient and friendly installers. 2 awnings completed in 3 hours. Very pleased with the result."
"The two guys who came to sort out my garage door on 15th Feb were v efficient and extremely helpful and I would have no hesitation in recommending SWR to anyone who might need their expertise."
"Excellent installation by the team of Boe, David and Adrian. Very tidy and a clear explanation of operation"
"The person who came to measure up and the lads who installed the door were top. Sadly, it took 14 weeks instead of 8-10 and the communication from the head office was extremely poor (e.g. I had to chase after 11 weeks as I had received no communication, no confirmation of installation date, cancellation of the first installation date the evening before)."
Hi Dr Maillard

Thank you for your feedback all feedback is appreciated. On all orders we put in place to give the customer a mid point call giving the customer an update on how their order is progressing but on this occasion this was missed off.

Regarding the late delivery and installation date there was a delay from the supplier which is out of our hands but you should have been kept up to date with progress of delivery.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay of your entrance door. I have passed your feedback regarding the surveyor and installers on to the relevant people.

If you would like to discuss further please give Scott a call on 01442 210741.

Kind Regards
Scott
"Very average service for a company that is ment to be customer based"
Hi Mr Cooper

Thank you for your feedback, I am really sorry we have not met your expectations on this occasion. May I ask where you feel you have been let down? The door arrived from our supplier on the 31st of January and was installed on the 1st of February a day later. Also on the morning of your query after the installation we agreed that we would come out later that day to try and resolve, so would like to understand where we could improve.

We really value your feedback as you say we consider ourselves a customer orientated business with “customers at our core” one of our values, so all feedback on how we can improve is appreciated.

If you would prefer to discuss this please give me (Scott) a call on 01442 210741.

Scott
"Quick and friendly. Lock is a little stiff but hopefully will ease over time."
Hi Mr Lloyd

Thank you for your positive and constructive feedback. As you correctly mention the lock on front doors can be a little stiff at the beginning but does ease up once it is being used frequently. If you find this does not ease over time then please give Scott a call on 01442 210741 and we will get an engineer out at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards
Operations manager
"A very friendly and extremely efficient service. All the people I talked to from the sales team to the estimators and the fitters filled me with confidence and they all knew exactly what they were doing. I would not hesitate to recommend you"
"Good quality products. Friendly, efficient service from the office. Cheerful, professional installers who have done an excellent job."
"Your installation team arrived right on time, did a great job and showed me how to use the door, then tidied up and left. What more could anyone want :)"
"Guys were very nice fitted it quickly removed the one one and cleaned up before explaining how to work it."
SWR Installations is rated 4.86 based on 218 reviews