Swale Heating Insights

Swale Heating have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B

Price - Excellent

75.00%
Industry Average
" fitted me a new boiler. great service and an unbeatable price. plus the installer did a tremendous job cleaning up after himself! "
- Anonymous
" At the end of the procedure we were given a detailed breakdown of the work necessary and a price, which seemed very reasonable. "
- John Davies
" From Home visit, Estimate through to Installation and Completion Swale were amazing and thoroughly competent and professional throughout. Price was good for quality of work. I really easy stress free experience. Not once did I feel pressured and the estimate of works was exactly what I needed with no attempt to boost the cost with stuff I did not need. I am really pleased with Swale and felt I just had to post this review. A+++++++++ "
- Kevin Anderson