Swale Heating Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Swale Heating

How would you rate Swale Heating?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
michelle

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Swale Heating in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"95 ££££just for Switch itch my link Hello just tray to share that amazing switching company ,saved hundreds ,when switched ,compare them ,and if you decide to switch you can use my link and receive 50 £££welcome bonus and extra 45 ££££ from me just pm after you complete switch via my link join.bulb.co.uk/ refer/michal6442"
"fitted me a new boiler. great service and an unbeatable price. plus the installer did a tremendous job cleaning up after himself!"
"Swale engineer had quiet day so called at my house (tenants let him in) even though the service wasn't due for another 2 months, he wrote the boiler off. Less than 2 weeks before Christmas the tenants were left without hot water or heating. Thanks Swale. Tried to complain but the woman just shouted at me. Will never use them again for service contract."
"I only wish it was possible to mark zero starts! Despite having an expensive maintenance contract in place with this company, I have now been WITHOUT HEATING AND HOT WATER FOR OVER 4 WEEKS, the temperature outside was -5 last night! Their customer service staff are rude and unhelpful and their engineers are totally useless. They have visited 5 times now (5 days off work for me) and still not managed to repair the boiler. Every time they attend they say they have to order parts, then they return to fit the said parts and they are the wrong parts. It is so cold in my house that the back door is completely frozen shut! I have never felt so let down by a company and I urge anyone who is considering getting their boiler repaired not to choose this company. They fix you into a contract for repair and then simply do not care about fixing the issue."
John Davies
"Booked an appointment for Swale to quote on installation of a new Gas central heating boiler. The representative called to let us know that he would arrive within 20 minutes and did so. A very professional and personable young man did a thorough inspection of the current installation and gave us advice on the different systems available. At the end of the procedure we were given a detailed breakdown of the work necessary and a price, which seemed very reasonable. No pressure was applied to get agreement to the work there and then. All in all a very easy procedure."
Kevin Anderson
"From Home visit, Estimate through to Installation and Completion Swale were amazing and thoroughly competent and professional throughout. Price was good for quality of work. I really easy stress free experience. Not once did I feel pressured and the estimate of works was exactly what I needed with no attempt to boost the cost with stuff I did not need. I am really pleased with Swale and felt I just had to post this review. A+++++++++"
Swale Heating is rated 3.33 based on 6 reviews