Sunstopper Blinds Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sunstopper Blinds

How would you rate Sunstopper Blinds ?

"Excellent service and a repair job well done!"
Miss Jacqueline Kingham
Verified Buyer
"I initially purchased blinds for my lounge and kitchen. I was so impressed at prices and proffesionalism and reliability that i have now had electric security shutters x 5,bedroom blinds x 4 and conservatory roof blinds fitted . I plan to have more electric shutters and blinds fitted in 2016 with `Sunstopper Blinds`. Howard has been absolutely superb in his fittings and I am so happy to have found this company. Thankyou so much Howard and Philippa 24/11/2015 Jacquie"
Karen Porter
Verified Buyer
"I have used Sunstopper Blinds in my house & offices, I have recommended them to family members. They offer a varied choice of products and I have been very pleased with the blinds they have supplied, and their fitting service is excellent too."
Mrs J Willsmore
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service & delighted with both my new Awning & Conservatory blinds. Very happy to recommend this professional company."
Sunstopper Blinds is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews