Sunstopper Blinds Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sunstopper Blinds

Tell us how Sunstopper Blinds made you happy

Telephone
"Had a fly screen and a new Venetian blinds fitted to my kitchen window So pleased with the products Exelent service from friendly Howard Would recommend to family and friends"
"Having had six very large awnings fitted some years ago, just needed a replacement valance this time. No installation required as I could fit this myself. Valance hand delivered, which was very helpful. The valance itself, however, was expensive compared to the price paid a few years back for a much larger one. Had to phone several times to chase the order. Great company to deal with and would highly recommend."
"Very efficient and very helpful. Blinds exactly as wanted and fitted efficiently and in a friendly and helpful manner."
"We had a problem with a blind that should not have happened, but it was out of guarantee. Sunstopper dealt extremely efficiently with it, contacting the supplier and arranging for it to be repaired at no charge. They certainly go the extra mile! We were delighted by the result they achieved."
"Our romote control awning has just been installed and we couldn’t be more pleased with it. It looks brilliant and Howard and Ben did a great job. They were on time, meticulous and precise with the installation. The quality of the awning and service given was excellent and the whole thing was competitively priced. We would highly recommend Sunstoppers to anyone."
"Excellent service and a repair job well done!"
"I initially purchased blinds for my lounge and kitchen. I was so impressed at prices and proffesionalism and reliability that i have now had electric security shutters x 5,bedroom blinds x 4 and conservatory roof blinds fitted . I plan to have more electric shutters and blinds fitted in 2016 with `Sunstopper Blinds`. Howard has been absolutely superb in his fittings and I am so happy to have found this company. Thankyou so much Howard and Philippa 24/11/2015 Jacquie"
"I have used Sunstopper Blinds in my house & offices, I have recommended them to family members. They offer a varied choice of products and I have been very pleased with the blinds they have supplied, and their fitting service is excellent too."
"Excellent service & delighted with both my new Awning & Conservatory blinds. Very happy to recommend this professional company."
Sunstopper Blinds is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews