Sunday's Daughter Reviews

Read Sunday\'s Daughter Reviews

anthony@sundaysdaughter.com

Unit E4, Blacklands Farm, Wheatsheaf Road

Tell us how Sunday's Daughter made you happy
I made a mistake with my personalisation. Phoned, just in time! No fuss made. Everything now perfect. Will definitely go shopping with them again. Best customer service ever.
I ordered the Ash wood photo album and wooden tea light holder. Both personalised, absolutely beautiful quality, and prefect for an unusual engagement gift. Customer service excellent.
I spent weeks searching for the perfect gift for my fiancé for Valentine’s day. I knew what i wanted a personalised photo album that was different to the usual flowers and chocolates. This gift i got for her she absolutely loved it! It really made her day and it made me look like a rockstar for getting her something different and actually thoughtful for valentine’s day. So much so i felt i had to leave a review as this company really helped make a difficult Valentine’s day a lot more special. Amid the panic it gave some comfort that we had this beautiful photo album made that one day when the lockdown is over we can fill with memories. They delivered earlier than they estimated which was awesome. I went for the Oak wood cover and back which is more expensive but the quality and the texture of the photo album is beautiful and will last a lifetime! Thank you Sunday’s Daughter, keep up the good work! God bless!
Excellent service, super speedy delivery and quality is amazing. We love it and sure our aunt will too.

I have since gone on to order other items and cannot wait until they arrive.

Sunday's Daughter is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews