Sublime Science Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sublime Science
Read Sublime Science  Reviews

About Sublime Science :

Sublime Science make sweets, make slime and make science awesome for primary school children across the country!

MAKING SCIENCE AWESOME ON:
- facebook.com/sublimescience
- twitter.com/sublimescience
- instagram.com/sublimescience
- youtube.com/sublimescience

info@sublimescience.com

Sublime Science, Unit 4, Fernleigh Business Park, Blaby Rd, Enderby, Leicester LE19 4AQ

Tell us how Sublime Science made you happy
Professor Z - she was absolutely amazing and engaged the students from start to finish. As our event changed slightly, she changed her delivery with ease and was more than happy to support the children in their learning. I am looking to book another event and would love for Professor Z to deliver it. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She delivered 2 x 1 hour sessions for a school holiday club. Price was great for the actual content - best workshop we have had.
Thanks so much for letting us know- this is truly AWESOME to hear :D
Managed to keep a room of 15 children really engaged and excited about science!
This is awesome to hear- thanks for letting us know :D
My lads 10th Birthday party on 3rd Nov 2019....was awesome! Rocket Ross and Hydrogen Holly were superb! We had 20 kids there and they just loved it, the parents even more! The kids were so excited and needed to calm down a little, Rocket Ross knew how to do that, well done Rocket Ross (I am an ex teacher). I would 100% you to anyone that asks me!!!! Thank you so much. Phil Symonds (Markus' Dad).
Thank-you so much Phil! This is truly awesome to hear and has made everyone here at Sublime Science HQ so happy!
We have not even had the party yet and I feel like I already need to rave about this company! I’ve heard such great things from others who have used them so I felt pretty good about booking my sons 6th party in a few months time, and the booking, advice and aftercare has been second to none, professional and so friendly! Thank you thank you thank you! You made the daunting task of booking a party you hope your child and their friends will enjoy so easy and so much fun already! I can not wait to have the party and see my little mans face when all the surprises in store unfold xx
Hi Claire! Thank-you so much for this brilliant feedback. Wishing you a truly awesome party!
My son's 6th birthday with sublime science was an excellent and fun experience from start to finish. All his friends thoroughly enjoyed it too. There was so many different science experients that amazed all the children. They learnt so much whilst still being really fun. Bonkers Bez was an excellent sublime scientist. She was so friendly and my son loved being her little assistant. Thank you for all your hard work and making my son's birthday so awesome!!!
Hey Emma! This is absolutely awesome to hear, you have made us all very happy here at Sublime Science HQ :D!
Awesome to hear! Thanks so much for letting us know :D!
Few weeks to go until the party and so far I'm super impressed with the service and ease of booking. They've thought of everything!
Hey Rowena! This is awesome to hear, wishing you all an incredible time at the party :D !
Straightforward booking process covering all options, questions or concerns i had with ease. Helpful tips and hints for my party preparations and organisation aswell. Really nice staff giving me reassurance that it's a professional and 'extra mile' service. Thank you so much. So excited for our party.
Thank-you so much for taking the time to let us know, it is really appreciated! Have an absolutely AWESOME party :D !!
my son used to use up anything and everything to create a ln experiment (no, they didnt work).  Now we as a family work together and its brilliant and then we have a lot to talk about.
Thanks so much for letting us know! This is truly awesome to hear :D !!
My children look forward to the experinents we receive, it keep them busy and as a family we learn new things- its awesome.
AWESOME to hear :D
Sublime science experiences were amazing! The children felt all so engaged & involved! It was playful and super interesting! All combined to give children their first interest for Sciences! Amazing experience! Thanks a million
Hi Aurelie! Thanks so much for letting us know, this is really awesome to hear :D
What a great, original party concept, my boy loved it!
Thanks for letting us know :D This has made our day, here at Sublime Science HQ!!
Fantastic party! Volcanic Vic, our presenter, was amazing! Kept all the children (5-8 year olds) really well engaged with a perfect mix of exciting / funny demonstrations and hands-on fun. Brilliant!
Hi Jenny! This is awesome to hear, thanks so much for letting us know :D!
Excellent party, the kids loved it. The person who came and did at the experiments was brilliant with the children and there was a great variety of experiments.
This is absolutely AWESOME to hear- thanks for letting us know :D !!
The experiments are easy to follow, using easy to obtain everyday items. Best of all there is a science lesson built into the fun. It’s even fun for older ‘children’ like me. Never stop learning!
Awesome to hear you have learnt lots but ALSO had lots of fun :D !!
Came to our school and put on 3 or 4 shows for the different classes. Lots of activities and the children loved making and taking home some slime!
Awesome to hear that the children loved the activities AND slime :D
Excellent party package, very enjoyable whilst being educational.
AWESOME to hear :D
Wow what a party! Lightening Laura had all the children thoroughly engaged....lovely to hear so much laughter, squeals, oohhhhsssss, wooooowwwwwwws and see their faces so enthralled. Laura was so enthusiastic and positive, the children really responded well to her and she explained all the experiments very clearly. A very happy group of 7 and 8 year olds.
AWESOME to hear- thanks for letting us know :D
What a brilliant idea “Science Party” so different to the usual party’s and fun too.
AWESOME to hear Lewis, thanks for letting us know :D
It’s so brilliant to mix fun and learning! Sublime science does this magically! Or should I say scientifically!
What I like about these science experiments is that they are educational but extremely convenient from a parent's point of view in that you can use items already in the house. And there is no need to buy any expensive science kits on the market already.
Sublime Science is rated 4.93 based on 414 reviews