Sublime Science Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sublime Science

About Sublime Science : Sublime Science make sweets, make slime and make science awesome for primary school children across the country!

"It’s so brilliant to mix fun and learning! Sublime science does this magically! Or should I say scientifically!"
"What I like about these science experiments is that they are educational but extremely convenient from a parent's point of view in that you can use items already in the house. And there is no need to buy any expensive science kits on the market already."
"Sublime Science is full of 'easy to do', 'easily accessible' fun and fascinating things to try. Although aimed at a younger audience the experiments show, and give explanations to exactly what is happening making the science easier to understand."
"Always great fun and intriguing experiments. The kids and I look forward to each new experiment arriving on email. It’s good that experiments aren’t overly complicated and tend to use everyday household items."
"The experiments and emails are fine n and realistic. Always make us smile! We went to a Sublime Science party and the kids still talk about it 2 years on!"
"Sublime Science is great with so many inspirational ideas."
"Sublime science is fantastic for teachers and pupils! The creative, exciting and engaging ideas have inspired all our children to love science as much as I do!"
"My daughter went to a party last year and had the best time! So much to do and learn, she especially loved the slime making! The emails I now receive are brilliant with great ideas for fun experiments."
"We saw a 'Sublime Science' show at Conkers last summer and it was brilliant, the children were totally engaged. We downloaded some of the experiments and have had a go at some of them at home. Awesome!"
"Love sublime science! As a mum and a girl guide leader I find the activities are great for all ages, they are fun, engaging and easy to do. We have explored many of the activities and the instructions are easy to follow and the results are achievable. A plus being the chance to choose how much mess you want to make! Lol"
"My Brownies LOVE Sublime Science - lots of fun, lots of variety, easy to carry out & educational as well.. Where else can you get that!"
"I have yet to receive a science experiment that has disappointed, fun and easy to do for the majority of 6+ year olds, excellent!"
"Engaging and educational - the way all learning should be!"
"My son is now really getting into science and Marc's way keeps him engaged and not bored."
"Sublime science provides a great catalogue of free downloadable resources, to help inspire young people with STEM subjects."
"I love getting my regular Sublime Science emails and so do my class! We regularly read them together and often given them a try. What is ideal, is that the resources and equipment needed tend to be household items or at least things you can get cheaply. Therefore they are really easy to set up. But the children love them! Sign up!"
"As a teacher and momma, I cannot recommend Sublime Science highly enough. I have been fortunate to both observe a taster session within school and use the Sublime Science books to create easy but effective science experiments with my own children. What a fantastic resource to inspire awe and wonder and make science fun and accessible to all ages and abilities!"
"Great fun experiments! some are better suited for outdoors, some are perfect for rainy days."
"I always love sublime science humourous post with pictures. Statrments with playing with words creting humour but science behind it."
"They’re some fantastic experiments to have a go at. Very clear with what’s needed and the instructions. Can be used with children of several ages. The experiments will provide hours of fun!"
Sublime Science is rated 4.93 based on 395 reviews