Sublime Science Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sublime Science

About Sublime Science : Sublime Science make sweets, make slime and make science awesome for primary school children across the country!

"Sublime science provides a great catalogue of free downloadable resources, to help inspire young people with STEM subjects."
"I love getting my regular Sublime Science emails and so do my class! We regularly read them together and often given them a try. What is ideal, is that the resources and equipment needed tend to be household items or at least things you can get cheaply. Therefore they are really easy to set up. But the children love them! Sign up!"
"As a teacher and momma, I cannot recommend Sublime Science highly enough. I have been fortunate to both observe a taster session within school and use the Sublime Science books to create easy but effective science experiments with my own children. What a fantastic resource to inspire awe and wonder and make science fun and accessible to all ages and abilities!"
"Great fun experiments! some are better suited for outdoors, some are perfect for rainy days."
"I always love sublime science humourous post with pictures. Statrments with playing with words creting humour but science behind it."
"They’re some fantastic experiments to have a go at. Very clear with what’s needed and the instructions. Can be used with children of several ages. The experiments will provide hours of fun!"
"My daughter absolutely loves all the experiments! Lots of fun and create a great interest in science"
"Bubbles! Foamy explosions! Slime! Cool tricks! Oh yes, my kids love doing experiments and making a mess (so do I) and there's some great stuff here, and easy to follow. Big thumbs up, recommend :-) BTW some experiments it's way cheaper to buy some ingredients on amazon/ebay in bulk (like bicarbonate of soda) if your kids, like mine, end up making industrial levels of certain things. More mess more fun :-)"
"Really interesting fun experiments for kids using everyday items, made worthwhile by giving the scientific explanation."
"Fabulous, fun and educational. Great things to do with my own children and, as a primary school teacher, lots of inspiration for lessons and after-school science clubs."
"As someone who has an interest in STEM outreach, Sublime Science is a great resource when I need practical examples to illustrate scientific principles."
"We love sublime science! Marc and his team are truly amazing 😊"
"My child attended a mad Marc party. He said it was the best party he ever attended."
"I think this is a brilliant way to get young and older kids to enjoy the fun in science. Science is a very important part of our modern world and its an excellent way to get the youth of today involved."Stunning""
"Sublime Science enables children Nationwide to engage in, enjoy and explore the world around them."
"Loved the range of ideas , so simple and easy along with all the practical hands-on elements of the investigations ."
"Where I come from, science is mostly theory & dull. Sublime has helped my kids to understand & love science through its fun, awesome experiments. Tq Sublime!"
"My children really enjoy doing the Sublime Science experiments. They are written for children of different ages and use ingredients that you would usually have around the home or are easy to get."
"Great way for kids to learn about science. We have tried a number of the experiments, what fun we had. Even had a science party too. Anything that makes learning fun is GOOD. YOU ARE CERTAINLY THAT. Keep up the good work. Thanks"
"Makes science fun and interesting for kids My daughter is hooked."
Sublime Science is rated 4.93 based on 381 reviews