Stubhub Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Stubhub

How would you rate Stubhub ?

"I've sold a ticket on October. I still haven't received any money. I wrote them multiple times but all they are doing is to make me wait. I feel scammed. They own me around 210£. Ref: 3V7S0L6Y5S70"
Geetika Gupta
Verified Reviewer
"Hi, I have made an order for India vs Pakistan tickets on 29th May and I got a confirmation that I shall get my tickets on 2nd June.I just called up stubhub randomly on 1st June and was told by Jennefer that Stubhub is still unable to contact the seller. I was quite surprised with this answer. After continous chaser, Steve – another customer care executive called us on 2nd June and told us that he has somehow managed to get hold of seller’s wife and they will ship the tickets to us. Again after so much chasing, another customer care executive told me that they are still trying to reach the seller. On 3rd evening, I received a call from Hall saying that he has managed to secure 3 tickets for us and will get it to our home. We have been continously cheated and fooled by giving different information from the same company. Customer care executives were so rude as if they are doing a big favor on us by talking to us. We have even booked our train tickets and hotel accommodation. All the money has gone into drain only because of stub. It’s fine if you guys were unable to get tickets but please stop giving wrong information to the customers and please stop fooling us and please stop playing around with our hard earn money."
Stubhub is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews