Stronghold Security Doors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stronghold Security Doors

About Stronghold Security Doors: We are one of the UK's Leading Security Door & Window Supplier in London.

Home security has become a big issue nowadays, That is why we constantly research & invest in innovative technologies to provide you with the best security solutions for your home & business. Research has shown that in the UK only, 78,000 burglaries take place every year. In fact, burglars strike every 40 seconds of every day with a 73% success rate getting through the front door. This shows that the front door is the weakest link & that is where our high-security doors excel.

If you have any doubts about your door security, please call us now, or book a free quote online. We will do a survey, advise you on door design and locks. Every door is highly secure and custom-made based on your needs. We can make even the most complicated ideas & bespoke door designs come true.

Stronghold Security Doors also offer top quality folding & sliding doors manufactured by leading market specialist “Schüco”. In addition, we specialise in manufacturing and installing of bespoke windows, including wooden and aluminium windows. Your home safety relies on you, so please Contact Us now.

Tested for all known methods of burglary attacks
Approved by European standards
Bespoke & Made to measure
Multipoint locking
Certified for all aspects of quality
Guaranteed by extended warranties

02084054765

How would you rate Stronghold Security Doors ?

"We are very happy with how our door came out, the quality is very very good, The team were also friendly, helpful and the installation went very smoothly. Stronghold are a great company, I would highly recommend."
"Stronghold have provided us with exceptionally good service. The quality of workmanship is outstanding, as is the quality of the doors. The whole process - from first ordering the doors with Kestas through to installation, led by Miro - was faultless and extremely efficient. We are over the moon with our new security doors and were so impressed with Stronghold's work ethic that we've already decided to have new windows installed by them, safe in the knowledge that they will be perfect. If anyone reading this is currently considering whether to have their doors or windows replaced, they should, without question, contact Stronghold."
"The door that was installed is absolutely stunning!A big,big thank you to Kestas and the team! Worth every penny."
"Stronghold Security Doors really are THE security door company to go to! They were professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. The sales rep wasn't pushy but came up with some great ideas in the design stage to create our perfect bespoke made to measure door! We are really happy with the service received and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!"
"I have just had 2 doors fitted by Karolis and his team and cannot recommend Stronghold Security Doors enough to anyone thinking of doing the same. From the outset they were all friendly and courteous and a pleasure to do business with. Nothing was too much for them throughout the whole process, from the initial consultation through to fitting the product and providing an excellent aftercare service. I was particularly impressed with the quality of the materials used and the attention to detail with regards to craftsmanship - very happy with my new doors!"
"I recieved great advice and information from project manager Kestutis. The price was reasonable considering the high end quality of the product. The fitters who came out were friendly and very professional. Great product wit great service! Thanks, Mr S Savva"
"Absolutely fantastic service from Stronghold Security Doors! From my initial query through to installation, Karolis and the team were informative and empathic to my concern for security. Despite the distance, they promptly came out to take measurements; the door was delivered on time and perfectly finished to specifications. After a very long drive and carrying a solid steel door up a 130 steps to my home, Denas and Laurynas arrived on time and with smiles! They took care with installation and were incredibly tidy. The build is solid and the weight and locking mechanisms feel satisfyingly secure. The door is simply beautiful and blends perfectly into the surrounding Victorian architraves. Awesome service and highly recommended!"
"Was looking for a new front door with security in mind. Stronghold were extremely helpful in advising what would work best for my request. From point of ordering to the door being installed, a simple, quick process with exceptional customer service and professional workmanship. Highly recommend Stronghold."
"Amazing quality and were fast to come back and fix a small issue that was beyond their control. Door has made a huge improvement to my quality of life as I live on the ground floor of a block of flats and it was very noisy before."
"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! We got these doors couple weeks ago! Worth every single £££ we payed for it. Doors arrive as promised 4 weeks after we ordered them, guys who installed them done a great job, they took old doors away and took all the rubish. Left the place nice and tidy,i dont need to add nothing,everything was sorted by them! Doors are very good quality, feels so solid and firm. Very high standards! No one will brake through these metal doors for sure!"
"From the first consultation to the installation, Stronghold were highly professional and impressive. They customised the door exactly to our needs (including heritage requirements) and the finished product is handsome as well as extremely secure. There are many companies purporting to provide security doors - Stronghold is the real deal."
"one of the best security door companies I've ever used! Thank you Guys for the amazing service you did! :))"
"I am absolutely delighted with our front doors that arrived today, they are excellent quality goods I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend."
"Very pleased with my new door. The Stronghold Team has done what i thought was not really possible. Highly recommended company! Karolis was very helpful and honest with me, so i placed an order without any doubts and now i can see that i have made a right decision. Thank you Stronghold!"
"A great company, a pleasure to do business with. Completed exactly what was agreed, in the time agreed. Kept me informed from the first quote to the day of installation. The installer was very professional. Highly recommended !!!"
"Had my front door replaced by Stronghold. The whole process was completely pain-free. The installation was done promptly and very cleanly. Comes highly recommended."
"Very satisfied with the purchase olso friendly and patient staff,thanks again"
"Having had a break in through a front door which we had believed to be burglar proof, we looked hard for a much stronger replacement. Our Stronghold door is a very impressive piece of engineering, extremely stylish, and is admired by many. There is no doubt that it would withstand any attempt to force it open, and it gives us huge peace of mind. All members of the Stronghold team were knowledgeable, efficient and courteous and I would recommend this product without hesitation."
"They were efficient and prompt with delivery times"
"The best company in uk ,the service excellent!"
Stronghold Security Doors is rated 4.94 based on 33 reviews