Stronghold Security Doors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stronghold Security Doors

About Stronghold Security Doors: We are one of the UK's Leading Security Door & Window Supplier in London.

Home security has become a big issue nowadays, That is why we constantly research & invest in innovative technologies to provide you with the best security solutions for your home & business. Research has shown that in the UK only, 78,000 burglaries take place every year. In fact, burglars strike every 40 seconds of every day with a 73% success rate getting through the front door. This shows that the front door is the weakest link & that is where our high-security doors excel.

If you have any doubts about your door security, please call us now, or book a free quote online. We will do a survey, advise you on door design and locks. Every door is highly secure and custom-made based on your needs. We can make even the most complicated ideas & bespoke door designs come true.

Stronghold Security Doors also offer top quality folding & sliding doors manufactured by leading market specialist “Schüco”. In addition, we specialise in manufacturing and installing of bespoke windows, including wooden and aluminium windows. Your home safety relies on you, so please Contact Us now.

Tested for all known methods of burglary attacks
Approved by European standards
Bespoke & Made to measure
Multipoint locking
Certified for all aspects of quality
Guaranteed by extended warranties

02084054765

How would you rate Stronghold Security Doors?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Had my front door replaced by Stronghold. The whole process was completely pain-free. The installation was done promptly and very cleanly. Comes highly recommended."
"Very satisfied with the purchase olso friendly and patient staff,thanks again"
"Having had a break in through a front door which we had believed to be burglar proof, we looked hard for a much stronger replacement. Our Stronghold door is a very impressive piece of engineering, extremely stylish, and is admired by many. There is no doubt that it would withstand any attempt to force it open, and it gives us huge peace of mind. All members of the Stronghold team were knowledgeable, efficient and courteous and I would recommend this product without hesitation."
"They were efficient and prompt with delivery times"
"The best company in uk ,the service excellent!"
"The doors are very solid and give me a sense of security when I lock them to go out."
"Totally professional from beginning to end. No pressure to buy and good customer service. Small store but sufficient to see what we needed. Justas was on hand if we needed him. The doors we chose look beautiful and are off exceptional quality, safe, secure and very good value. I would definitely recommend and in fact will be using Stronghold Doors again. Thank you"
"The quality and fitting of the doors are great as well as the client service post fitting. I would definitely recommend this company."
"Great door and frame ! After a break in my wife is now feeling very secure at home again . Solid door & frame and imprenitreble locks. The fitting team were in and out in 6 hours and tidied up as well ! Would recommend to anyone needing more security. Ps it’s cheaper and a much better product than what Banham Security offered me."
"Very good service, quick and very good quality! I would recommend... I had the door fitted 2 years again and still it’s perfect and works effortlessly !"
"Justas and his team were excellent, they visited 2 - 3 times in order to measure and consult on a non standard height I required for our new garage door, nothing was too much trouble for them . Fitting was excellent. The service they provide re - news your faith in customer service! ."
"When Kestas came to see us he took the time to run through everything with us, explain the technology and make us feel wanted as clients. It was a very good experience."
"We dealt with Justas and the service was excellent. We got exactly what we agreed and everything was done on time. If we ever move we will use Stronghold Security Doors again."
"I visited the Croydon shop. The store is excellently laid out. Justas was very well versed and he answered all my questions. He clearly knew the technology and science of the doors. He was very friendly. The door took about a month to make. They were understanding about all my needs e.g. doorbell, door light. They were willing to travel long distances to install my door. The door itself is very sturdy, compact and beautiful. I feel totally safe. Justas and his team are very good workmen who understand their jobs."
Product
"Informative, knowledgeable security professionals that got the job asked of them done with minimum hassle, good communication throughout and to standard that they should be proud of.......a happy customer who would definitely use them again and not hesitate to recommend their services to others :)"
Product
"Very good personal service and a quality product .Installation was carried out extremely well and very happy all around!!"
Product
"not very good customer relation, door was not painted properly , manager concern not helpfull"
David Clarke
Verified Buyer
"These guys are superb! How refreshing to have a professional company that reply quickly to enquirers, attend the next day to give you a quote that's highly competitive, then install when they say they would. And have fitters who still manage a smile when they have to cart an incredibly heavy steel door up 8 flights of stairs. Well done Stronghold, with this attitude, good prices and manufacturing in Britain, you're onto a winner. David"
David, thank you very much for your time writing such a nice review. Let us know if you need any further assistance.
Stronghold Security Doors is rated 4.89 based on 18 reviews