Stronghold Security Doors Reviews

4.8
Based on 57 reviews
Read Stronghold Security Doors Reviews

About Stronghold Security Doors:

We are one of the UK's Leading Security Door & Window Supplier in London.

Home security has become a big issue nowadays, That is why we constantly research & invest in innovative technologies to provide you with the best security solutions for your home & business. Research has shown that in the UK only, 78,000 burglaries take place every year. In fact, burglars strike every 40 seconds of every day with a 73% success rate getting through the front door. This shows that the front door is the weakest link & that is where our high-security doors excel.

If you have any doubts about your door security, please call us now, or book a free quote online. We will do a survey, advise you on door design and locks. Every door is highly secure and custom-made based on your needs. We can make even the most complicated ideas & bespoke door designs come true.

Stronghold Security Doors also offer top quality folding & sliding doors manufactured by leading market specialist “Schüco”. In addition, we specialise in manufacturing and installing of bespoke windows, including wooden and aluminium windows. Your home safety relies on you, so please Contact Us now.

Tested for all known methods of burglary attacks
Approved by European standards
Bespoke & Made to measure
Multipoint locking
Certified for all aspects of quality
Guaranteed by extended warranties

Stronghold Security Doors 5 star review on 18th January 2018
David Clarke
Stronghold Security Doors 5 star review on 18th January 2018
David Clarke
We had excellent customer service from this company. Great communication and support! We have and will continue to recommend this company. We also LOVE our front door !!! Thank you all
I am delighted with my new door, which is beyond my expectations—excellent customer service and friendly staff from placing an order to installation. The price is also suitable to the product you choose, and the delivery (including time to manufacture the door, which is perfectly understood and acceptable) and installation were outstanding. I genuinely recommend Stronghold Doors to everyone looking for a secure door to their property. Thank you, Stronghold, for a great job well done.
Very disappointed with this company. Ordered secured doors in July, the installation date kept on being push back. All the snaggings finally done 6 month later after a lot of chasing. Lost of damages done to the adjacent walls when installing the doors, had to pay for contractors to come, fix and redecorate the walls.
Just had my new panel for my door fitted, Andrew and Ben were excellent the attention to detail is second to none these guys are the bomb. Will be using them on my next property. Regards Paul l
From start to finish Stronghold were extremely helpful and professional. My mother needed a secure front door. Didn’t really know where to start or expect. Lukas was very efficient and provided us with all the information we required. Given that we are in a pandemic, Lukas continually kept in contact with us and informed of the date for installation as soon as it became available. Installation was quick and the correct measures had been put into place. We are extremely impressed with Stronghold. Thank you to Lukas and Team.
I found this company on google and had NO idea what to expect - but I truly couldn't be more thrilled with the service. The door is incredibly secure and the whole service (including coming to give a quote) was fast and reliable. They installed and cleaned up with no trouble! I will absolutely be using these guys again
Stronghold doors is one of the best companies I have used. They were great from start to finish, all staff were friendly and very professional. The door is of brilliant quality and a lovely finish. It was more than I expected. Would highly recommend this company.
I am Absolutely impressed ! Stronghold security doors staff being very supportive from the start and clearly have a good eye for details as our doors now looks fantastic ! They just understood what we had in mind and we can see on the finish product. I would definitely recommend this company.
Stronghold Security Doors 5 star review on 7th March 2021
I want to say thank you for Stronghold security doors team for the really fulfilled wishes, we were very satisfied with the quality of the door, as well as the excellent service we received good advice, truly professionals in their field. GOOD LUCK
Stronghold Security Doors 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Thanks guys excellent fitters high-quality doors very impressed with the service thank you so much Highly recommended extremely happy start to finish the outcome of the front door once again is perfect. See you in the future definitely thank you so much. R. Gill & family 😊👍👍👍
Excellent and responsive customer service and management from Lukas and Justas. The fitters were polite, hardworking, professional and tidy. The new door looks strong and even more amazing than we thought it would. There was a delay in the actually delivery thanks to lock down, but this is totally understandable.
We are delighted with the new front door and it has been a pleasure working with Stronghold Security Doors. Professional, polite, efficient, excellent communications and quality product. Contacted several companies as needed new door to look like the old door and only Stronghold were prepared to manufacture a specific door. We now have a secure door that matches perfectly. Due to Covid-19 delivery was delayed but we were kept updated and installation prioritised when work permitted. Installers mindful of people working from home and kept noise to a minimum and respected social distancing. Thanks to the team, Lukas (PM), Justas (surveyor) and Miroslav and Saulius (installers).
Great company, I have ordered sliding doors and it was installed few days ago. Very efficient and professional installers as well as the rest of the team. We will place my next order for front security doors too!
We are very disappointed with the service we have received. The doors were ordered and the installation date kept being pushed back due to manufacturing problems. when the door finally arrived it was incorrect and will now need a further month before the correct door arrives. We are architects and specify a number of doors each year. In the future we will be looking for alternatives suppliers.
Do not buy from this company. Some of the worst customer service I have ever received. Our door is delayed by ~6 weeks (from an original estimate of 4-6 week lead time), with absolutely no certainty as to delivery date, delaying our renovations, and in all our interactions with the company all they could do is blame the factory and say they can't trust the dates that the factory give them, and there is nothing they can do. No apology given (until this fact was pointed out to them) or any compensation, aggressive tone taken in dealing with customer complaints on this issue - on the latest call I was called unprofessional, and he complained that I had called (the office landline) on his lunch break! We still have no certainty as to when the door will be delivered, and are probably going to have to write off the cost and order one from a more reliable supplier.
Great service by Kestas and the lads that came to install our new front door and garage door. Quality and finish are excellent. Installed when our house was more or less a building site, but nothing was an issue for these guys. Very pleased with the end result and would definitely recommend.
Kestas and his team recently installed two security doors at my house. Exceptional quality of product and service from design to installation. Really happy with my doors.
Very happy with our new front door and side window, it exceeded expectations. Quality and service excellent thank you Kestas and team for a superb job and customer service.
Beautifully done, and incorporated our requests with fixtures. Excellent
I installed stronghold premium security door in August, the quality of product is excellent, the service from on site survey, installation to post installation is professional and pleasant, I would highly recommend. Some of my friends already plan to use it. A huge thank you to Kestas and his team! From Lydia
Stronghold Security Doors is rated 4.75 based on 57 reviews