Stronghold Security Doors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stronghold Security Doors

About Stronghold Security Doors: We are one of the UK's Leading Security Door & Window Supplier in London.

Home security has become a big issue nowadays, That is why we constantly research & invest in innovative technologies to provide you with the best security solutions for your home & business. Research has shown that in the UK only, 78,000 burglaries take place every year. In fact, burglars strike every 40 seconds of every day with a 73% success rate getting through the front door. This shows that the front door is the weakest link & that is where our high-security doors excel.

If you have any doubts about your door security, please call us now, or book a free quote online. We will do a survey, advise you on door design and locks. Every door is highly secure and custom-made based on your needs. We can make even the most complicated ideas & bespoke door designs come true.

Stronghold Security Doors also offer top quality folding & sliding doors manufactured by leading market specialist “Schüco”. In addition, we specialise in manufacturing and installing of bespoke windows, including wooden and aluminium windows. Your home safety relies on you, so please Contact Us now.

Tested for all known methods of burglary attacks
Approved by European standards
Bespoke & Made to measure
Multipoint locking
Certified for all aspects of quality
Guaranteed by extended warranties

02084054765

How would you rate Stronghold Security Doors?

"Was looking for a new front door with security in mind. Stronghold were extremely helpful in advising what would work best for my request. From point of ordering to the door being installed, a simple, quick process with exceptional customer service and professional workmanship. Highly recommend Stronghold."
"Amazing quality and were fast to come back and fix a small issue that was beyond their control. Door has made a huge improvement to my quality of life as I live on the ground floor of a block of flats and it was very noisy before."
"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! We got these doors couple weeks ago! Worth every single £££ we payed for it. Doors arrive as promised 4 weeks after we ordered them, guys who installed them done a great job, they took old doors away and took all the rubish. Left the place nice and tidy,i dont need to add nothing,everything was sorted by them! Doors are very good quality, feels so solid and firm. Very high standards! No one will brake through these metal doors for sure!"
"From the first consultation to the installation, Stronghold were highly professional and impressive. They customised the door exactly to our needs (including heritage requirements) and the finished product is handsome as well as extremely secure. There are many companies purporting to provide security doors - Stronghold is the real deal."
"one of the best security door companies I've ever used! Thank you Guys for the amazing service you did! :))"
Promo Signs Ltd
Verified Buyer
"I am absolutely delighted with our front doors that arrived today, they are excellent quality goods I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend."
"Very pleased with my new door. The Stronghold Team has done what i thought was not really possible. Highly recommended company! Karolis was very helpful and honest with me, so i placed an order without any doubts and now i can see that i have made a right decision. Thank you Stronghold!"
"A great company, a pleasure to do business with. Completed exactly what was agreed, in the time agreed. Kept me informed from the first quote to the day of installation. The installer was very professional. Highly recommended !!!"
"Had my front door replaced by Stronghold. The whole process was completely pain-free. The installation was done promptly and very cleanly. Comes highly recommended."
"Very satisfied with the purchase olso friendly and patient staff,thanks again"
"Having had a break in through a front door which we had believed to be burglar proof, we looked hard for a much stronger replacement. Our Stronghold door is a very impressive piece of engineering, extremely stylish, and is admired by many. There is no doubt that it would withstand any attempt to force it open, and it gives us huge peace of mind. All members of the Stronghold team were knowledgeable, efficient and courteous and I would recommend this product without hesitation."
"They were efficient and prompt with delivery times"
"The best company in uk ,the service excellent!"
"The doors are very solid and give me a sense of security when I lock them to go out."
"Totally professional from beginning to end. No pressure to buy and good customer service. Small store but sufficient to see what we needed. Justas was on hand if we needed him. The doors we chose look beautiful and are off exceptional quality, safe, secure and very good value. I would definitely recommend and in fact will be using Stronghold Doors again. Thank you"
"The quality and fitting of the doors are great as well as the client service post fitting. I would definitely recommend this company."
"Great door and frame ! After a break in my wife is now feeling very secure at home again . Solid door & frame and imprenitreble locks. The fitting team were in and out in 6 hours and tidied up as well ! Would recommend to anyone needing more security. Ps it’s cheaper and a much better product than what Banham Security offered me."
"Very good service, quick and very good quality! I would recommend... I had the door fitted 2 years again and still it’s perfect and works effortlessly !"
"Justas and his team were excellent, they visited 2 - 3 times in order to measure and consult on a non standard height I required for our new garage door, nothing was too much trouble for them . Fitting was excellent. The service they provide re - news your faith in customer service! ."
"When Kestas came to see us he took the time to run through everything with us, explain the technology and make us feel wanted as clients. It was a very good experience."
Stronghold Security Doors is rated 4.92 based on 26 reviews