Stone Hosting Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stone Hosting

About Stone Hosting: Established in 2007, and since it's official launch in 2013 Stone Hosting has now grown to be a significant player in the UK hosting market operating multiple racks within our partners UK, USA and Europe data centres to over 1000 clients. Stone Hosting currently has the most affordable web hosting in the United Kingdom.

sales@stonehosting.co.uk

Kemp House, 152 City Road

How would you rate Stone Hosting ?

How do you find our Pricing?
"I moved across from 1&1 today and was very surprised at how fast it all went. Very smooth process (had a little trouble picking a hosting plan but this was down to so many to pick). I have had a bad time with 1&1 and one hosting the prices were getting silly and long contracts. I found Stone Hosting just by a Google search and before I signed up i look at their facebook page and contacted them via messenger. I spoke with Ryan who was very helpful and understanding with my request to move. He put me in touch with Jamie who contacted me and explained the whole process of moving my website and emails across but did go into quite technical details that i didnt quite understand but he seems to know what he was doing. After a couple hours I went to the secret url they setup on my website so i know that its moved acorss and my emails soon starting flowing back through again. All in all i can say i am happy with the service so far and price! my website seems to be running great. so 1 down 2 to go! thanks guys. Karren"
"Top notch service"
How did you find out Support?
"very good company, ryan is so helpful in supporting our move over. highly recommend 10/10"
How do you find our Pricing?
"Such great guys, no problem is too small for them to give their time and attention to. So happy we found this company."
How do you find our Pricing?
"We moved our site http://www.kensington-bespoke.uk to Stone this year and the results were instantly improved. Our site works faster, our SEO rankings have improved due to site speed and the support we have gained is just brilliant."
How do you find our Pricing?
"Ryan and his team are just first class. Have worked in IT for 30 years and can honestly say I am difficult to please. Stone have never dropped the ball and no matter how little I pay each month I get first class and unlimited service. Amazing supplier and very grateful for all they do."
How do you find our Pricing
"Very efficient service. Ryan and Kara helped me with my queries and went to extra trouble to find exactly what I was looking for. Prompt and professional, would highly recommend! - Mark"
(Servers) - Posted 1 year ago
Mark it was a pleasure assisting you. Thankyou for your kind works. RW
How did you find out Support?
"Always immediate help and above and beyond service. Cant fault this service :)"
(CloudCare) - Posted 1 year ago
Your most welcome Alison! We are happy to help with all your requests you have, no matter how small. RW
"very good service"
How do you find our Pricing?
"All good, premium service - no problem too trivial for Stone to help me take care of."
(Hosting) - Posted 2 years ago
Lisa that is kind of you to say so! Thank you very much & thanks for being a loyal customer!
How do you find our Pricing?
"Recently we had the requirement to move our hosting and Stone Hosting was suggested as the business to go to. Not being technically apt I was assisted and supported by Ryan Wells throughout the stressful process, he even went the extra mile for me out of hours and outside of his remit. I cannot thank him enough for his expertise and help. I have no reservation in recommending Stone Hosting for all your needs. Marie"
Hello Marie, You're most welcome! Thank You for your kind words and thank you for choosing us as your prefered hosting solution! If you need us we are here!

Stone Hosting
How do you find our Pricing?
"I wanted to commend Ryan Wells on his complete professionalism in making me the most perfect website I and my business clients have ever seen. This is now my third website and the two companies prior to Stonehosting have built inadequate sites that have been poorly coded and had design faults. Ryan was a miracle worker and was so thorough, he answered all my questions and there were a lot of them quickly and with the utmost patience. To be totally honest I have never experienced such a friendly guy with such passion in his job. He is extremely knowledgeable and his attention to detail is of the highest quality. I have already sung his praises and will continue to do so, there is no need for looking for other companies to build websites, Stone hosting sets the highest standards possible and should be recognised for that. Seeing that I have been badly let down in the past I was reluctant to trust anybody, Ryan however put me at ease and there is no one I now trust more. Thanks Ryan all the best for the future Take Care"
Hi Paul, Thank-you for your extremely kind words about Stone Hosting! We look forward to many years to come!
How do you find our Pricing
"Stone Hosting are outstanding. We use them for our hosting and it has been flawless. Highly recommend them."
Thank You Josh! We are extremely glad you like our service! Thanks for the awesome review!
How do you find our Pricing?
"Brilliant company, the level of detailed service is second to none. Highly recommended!"
Hi Josh,

Thank-you for your kind words about Stone Hosting!
"Not one for reviews normally but Stone Hosting deserves 10 out of 10, Service is second to none highly recommended as I have done to quite a few colleagues, Keep up the excellent work."
Thank-You Lara,

That is very kind of you! We extremely appreciate your recommendations! Have you thought about activating your Affiliate Account? If you need a hand with that please contact us at support@stonehosting.co.uk
"Quick response time and good service"
Devon, I want to thank you personally for your kind review!
"I have had nothing but good to say about Stone Hosting. They are very helpful and quick to answer any questions I may had when I transferred over 3 websites from GoDaddy (which they did all the hard work for me as I took advantage of their free transfer service). I have been with Stone Hosting now for about 8 months and never had any issues with their service. Even when I moved over my emails went down (I thought) however it was a simple phone call and they explained that it was just a setting in Outlook I needed to update and I was back up and going again. They even helped me set my 3 email accounts up on my iPhone and Samsung tablet. Keep up the good work guys!!"
Thanks Mike you're most welcome! It's great to have you on-board with us! Here's to another 8 months!
"StoneHosting's products are excellent. We have never had a technical issue after 14 months of hosting with them. We did need to sort out a custom server, and their support staff was professional and excellent. The reason we are giving them 5 stars is because we can not give them 6. Keep up the great work!"
Thankyou for your kind review Andrej!
Stone Hosting is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews