Stennett & Stennett Solicitors Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
Read Stennett & Stennett Solicitors Reviews

About Stennett & Stennett Solicitors:

Stennett Solicitors, providing sound impartial advice about the future to the elderly and their carers for over 30 years.

reception@stennett-stennett.co.uk

4 Winchmore Hill Road Southgate London

I have just sold a property, whereby my buyer wanted to complete the purchase within 5 weeks to beat the stamp duty holiday!! I didn't think it would be possible, but Michael and his staff ensured I was kept informed at every stage, despite managing numerous buyers and sellers who wanted to achieve the same... Well done, I don't know how you did it, and kept your sanity!!! but your professionalism and dedication has remained paramount at all times. Thank you Michael, you have a great team and to anyone reading this review,I fully recommend Stennett and Stennett when buying or selling a property.
Staff are polite and friendly. Michael Stennett is very competent, professional and took care of all details accurately. He made me feel at ease and is a very charming person. Thank you, Michael.
No thing was too much trouble. attention to detail, unrivalled. 1st class service.
I would highly recommend Stennett and Stennett Solicitors. Both Michael and Rebecca were very helpful and provided us with a professional service in a friendly manner.
Very friendly, helpful. Put me at ease straight away.
I had an outstanding experience purchasing a house with Stennett and Stennett Solicitors! Michael has been my long-standing family solicitor and has a superb track record in legal advice and representation for me and my family. I recently undertook a house purchase that was complex because it required setting up some of my existing properties in new leases to secure finance. Michael and his team handled the complexities flawlessly. Inevitably, there were issues along the way, especially from the other side of the purchase. I felt as if Stennett and Stennett had my back at every step of the way. You might have thought that this kind of service would cost an arm and a leg, but Stennett and Stennett are competitively priced. I would highly recommend to my friends and extended family.
Yet again very good service from Stennett & Stennett. They are most helpful and I recommend them.
We have utilised the services of Stennett and Stennett Solictors for all our conveyances since we were first introduced to them by a friend about six years ago.
Initial appointment (via Zoom), professionally conducted in a polite yet friendly manner with good signposting as to how the process could continue.
I highly recommend Stennett & Stennett solicitors. They helped me with some really challenging cases and I can’t thank them enough. Great service and a great experience.
Davinder Salhan helped me extend the lease on my property. It became a challenging process which would have been very stressful if it wasn’t for Davinder’s guidance. Always readily available, she remained calm, supportive and invested in the job at hand.
I have recently completed some work with Stennett & Stennett Solictors on behalf of my elderly father. I found them to be efficient, personable and experienced in their field. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to family and friends ...... thank you
The wealth of knowledge that Michael Stennett and his team have is apparent when undertaking work for clients. My family has been using the services of Stennett & Stennett for over 25years.
Davinder was our Solicitor for our recent House Purchase. I don’t often, if ever, write reviews however the support and service I received from Davinder at Stennett & Stennett was so smooth I needed to provide feedback. I cannot say enough how helpful and efficient she has been, we wanted to move as quickly as possible to complete and with Davidner’s support this was managed - 8 weeks from offer to completion! During these challenging times it was such a relief to have competent, helpful and professional guidance through this process. Davinder was timely with her support and always came back to us quickly on any areas where we had questions. I would not hesitate in recommending Davinder at Stennett & Stennett Thank you so much for helping us get our home 😊 Nicole
I am very pleased with the first class service I have received from Stennett & Stennett. They are all thorough, quick and efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend their service.
I recently used Stennett & Stennett Solicitors for business on behalf of my mother. The experience was really good as Mr Stennett made sure that everything was explained clearly. I felt a great level of professionalism and would definitely recommend this firm for any legal matters that you may have. Thanks again.
I recently used this firm to complete business for my elderly mother and was very impressed with how they would ensure we the client understood what we were about to sign and enter into. Mr Michael Stennett came across as not only sincere but was also extremely patient, whilst continuously explaining things and answering various question we had put to him; ensuring we had full understanding of the matter. I would recommend this firm as I found them to be meticulous.
Michael Stennett was quite crisp, efficient and helpful. He acted quickly in the preparation of a Will for my very unwell Uncle. Job Done! Thank You.
Stennett & Stennett acted for me for the sale of my late aunt's property, unfortunately, the transaction proved to be far from straight forward however Davinder Salhans handling of the matter along with her assistant Kari Beharrel was very professional & helpful. I would highly recommend.
5 stars for Davinder Salhan of Stennett & Stennett Solicitors, for the amazing support she gave us with our attempted house purchase. Davinder has a very pleasant professional manner, and is approachable and easy to talk to. But where her services really came into their own was when the house purchase developed nasty complications created by the vendor. Davinder was absolutely superb to have on our side and we're so grateful to have had her guidance and support through what was a potentially very costly and stressful situation. Her calm, honest, step-by-step guidance was invaluable in getting through the situation unscathed. Would give her my highest possible recommendation.
Stennett & Stennett Solicitors is rated 4.86 based on 159 reviews