Stennett & Stennett Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stennett & Stennett Solicitors

About Stennett & Stennett Solicitors: Stennett Solicitors, providing sound impartial advice about the future to the elderly and their carers for over 30 years.

reception@stennett-stennett.co.uk

4 Winchmore Hill Road Southgate London

Email, Live Chat
"Stennett and Stennett managed my mother’s estate at what was a very sad and difficult time for us as a family . I am so grateful to them . They always responded thoughtfully and promptly to our enquires and gave us solid advice Thank you so much Balkrishna Patel Kevin Sagum and Mr Stennett"
"Stennett & Stennet Solicitors were very professional and did not waste time with my Will and other documents. I liked the Will Commentary they provided as it acted as a reminder as well as serving as notes for me. If there was one thing to improve on, I would say that you should email the draft document/s at least a week before the meeting. As not many people check their emails regularly, and also in case of no internet access. I would recommended you and use you again if I need to update my Will. Thank you!"
"Michael Stennett has recently helped me with a probate matter and I found him to be sympathetic, caring and extremely helpful. I can thoroughly recommend Stennett and Stennett as solicitors for probate and other legal requirement."
"very pleased with how our wills were processed and how friendly we were recieved 10 out of 10"
"Extremely pleased with how quick and efficient it was to deal with Kevin. Made writing a Will much easier to deal with, than first expected."
"Kevin worked very efficiently to carry out our instructions and concluded the matter in a timely manner."
"Very smooth efficient and attentive service handling the legal side of selling my property."
"I just wanted to say that Debbie Stimson's excellent service made a difficult situation (preparing a new will for my father) an easy and smooth experience. There were a lot of issues I was worried about and both I and my father came away both highly reassured and certain that his affairs are in good hands and that his interests were first and foremost. Thank you."
"I cannot speak highly enough of Stennett & Stennett and their employees with whom I came into contact. The business they handled for me was long and complex but was successfully completed in the end. The advice I was given was second to none and I was always kept informed and up ,to date with hows things were going. My thanks to you all. Have recommended you to a friend so hope something comes of it."
"We have consulted Stennetts on several family matters during the past few years (wills, LPA’s and so forth) and have always found the lawyers and the team helpful and available. Recently my partner and I have encountered a couple of knotty problems that had strong emotional as well as a legal elements, as these things tend to do. Michael Stennett enabled us to see the wood for the trees. Each time we came out with a clear and simple action plan, and the feeling we had made a good investment."
"Will writing in a friendly environment. Left the office knowing that it was a job well done"
"Stennett & Stennett were professional & friendly. They offered us an excellent package for our Wills. Thank you, Mark Harris & Linda Alderman-Harris"
"They did everything they said they would and were more than helpful in providing me with photocopies of documents (without asking for them) and put everything in a folder for me! I dealt with Mr Stennett and he is very charming and went out of his way to help me. Also they didn't keep me waiting and offered me a cuppa too!"
"Felt very confident my sisters affairs were in good hands. They turned out to be more complex than first anticipated, but was given very good and sound advice and everything was brought to a satisfactory conclusion. Could not have wished for a better service. Would recommend them highly"
"Mr Stennett made me feel at ease and talked through things in a straightforward and simply way. I had concerns on my mind and Mr Stennett was reassuring throughout"
"Mr Stennett was professional, friendly and reassuring. Everything was explained clearly and logically. We will definitely be using the services of Stennett and Stennett again."
"Explanations given. No jargon. Efficient."
"Stennett & Stennett provide a very professional service. The staff are very helpful and kept me up to date at every stage. Highly recommended."
"Absolutely great service, professional and efficient. I would highly recommend Ian Fraser and Alison Allen. 5 star"
Stennett & Stennett Solicitors is rated 4.84 based on 119 reviews