Stennett & Stennett Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stennett & Stennett Solicitors
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Stennett & Stennett Solicitors Reviews

About Stennett & Stennett Solicitors:

Stennett Solicitors, providing sound impartial advice about the future to the elderly and their carers for over 30 years.

reception@stennett-stennett.co.uk

4 Winchmore Hill Road Southgate London

I chose Stennett and Stennett because they are so local to me.
It was the right decision because I had instant and very courteous service.
Even with distancing the 'meetings' with Michael Stennett were held safely..
Advive over a difficult personal situation was always given with compassion and I felt throughout that I was receiving excellent, professional guidance.
All memebers of the team were very courteous and friendly in their communcation styles.
All busy people, so I had to chase repsonses on a few occasions but this does not deflect from my giving a very good rating.
From the moment you enter the building you are greeted by a polite and courteous receptionist. I was always seen on time. The solicitor was able to answer all my difficult questions. He was careful to explain all the pros and cons of my decision. I felt at ease and confident by the time our meeting was completed. I will definitely be recommending him to my family and friends.
Very prompt approachable service from Michael Stennett. Very good communication via email.
Stennett and Stennett have been acting for me for several years.
I find them to be very efficient
and professional in their dealings with me. The staff is very friendly
helpful and always ready to advise you.
We have always found Stennett & Stennett very professional, helpful and approachable and would recommend them highly.
Professional service. Kept us informed every step of the way of our transaction.
I have used the services of Stennett & Stennett for over 15 years and have always found Michael and his team to be knowledgeable, courteous and reliable.
Davinder & her conveyancing team did a grand job in helping complete a probate sale on my behalf. I'm grateful for their efforts.
Very professional dealings with Michael Stennett and his staff in relation to the production of my and my wife's wills and associated matters. Would not hesitate to recommend this firm to anyone requiring legal advice and assistance.
Very happy with the advice and help we received from Stennett & Stennett. All the staff are really polite and accommodating. I would be able to recommend them to my friends.
Very efficient service from the solicitor throughout a lease extension process. All aspects were presented in a way that made it easy for me to understand and follow. I was impressed with the prompt responses to my questions and issues.
Excellent advice and great value. Michael made planning my uncles estate very straight forward
I received a very efficient and prompt service from Michael Stennett and his team when making my will recently. The procedure was carefully explained to me and the advice was helpful. I would be happy to use Stennett & Stennett again.
The level of service and advise from Stennett & Stennett was good.
Michael Stennett was friendly and accessible. He took the time to return phone calls within reasonable time where nescessary. I feel however, that clarification about fees/charges and which party was responsible was somewhat lacking.
Stennett and Stennett managed my mother’s estate at what was a very sad and difficult time for us as a family . I am so grateful to them . They always responded thoughtfully and promptly to our enquires and gave us solid advice
Thank you so much Balkrishna Patel Kevin Sagum and Mr Stennett
Stennett & Stennet Solicitors were very professional and did not waste time with my Will and other documents. I liked the Will Commentary they provided as it acted as a reminder as well as serving as notes for me. If there was one thing to improve on, I would say that you should email the draft document/s at least a week before the meeting. As not many people check their emails regularly, and also in case of no internet access.

I would recommended you and use you again if I need to update my Will.

Thank you!
Michael Stennett has recently helped me with a probate matter and I found him to be sympathetic, caring and extremely helpful. I can thoroughly recommend Stennett and Stennett as solicitors for probate and other legal requirement.
very pleased with how our wills were processed and how friendly we were recieved 10 out of 10
Very happy with my work