Stennett & Stennett Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stennett & Stennett Solicitors

About Stennett & Stennett Solicitors: Stennett Solicitors, providing sound impartial advice about the future to the elderly and their carers for over 30 years.

reception@stennett-stennett.co.uk

4 Winchmore Hill Road Southgate London

"Will writing in a friendly environment. Left the office knowing that it was a job well done"
"Stennett & Stennett were professional & friendly. They offered us an excellent package for our Wills. Thank you, Mark Harris & Linda Alderman-Harris"
"They did everything they said they would and were more than helpful in providing me with photocopies of documents (without asking for them) and put everything in a folder for me! I dealt with Mr Stennett and he is very charming and went out of his way to help me. Also they didn't keep me waiting and offered me a cuppa too!"
"Felt very confident my sisters affairs were in good hands. They turned out to be more complex than first anticipated, but was given very good and sound advice and everything was brought to a satisfactory conclusion. Could not have wished for a better service. Would recommend them highly"
"Mr Stennett made me feel at ease and talked through things in a straightforward and simply way. I had concerns on my mind and Mr Stennett was reassuring throughout"
"Mr Stennett was professional, friendly and reassuring. Everything was explained clearly and logically. We will definitely be using the services of Stennett and Stennett again."
"Explanations given. No jargon. Efficient."
"Stennett & Stennett provide a very professional service. The staff are very helpful and kept me up to date at every stage. Highly recommended."
"Absolutely great service, professional and efficient. I would highly recommend Ian Fraser and Alison Allen. 5 star"
"Extremely professional, attentive to my needs and quick resolution to all issues that arose throughout my purchase."
"They carried out the conveyancing thoroughly and efficiently and appreciated the fact that they always made time to see me and address my concerns. I would be very happy to work with them again and already highly recommend them."
"I have been a client of Stennett and Stennett for a while now and have always found them professional, efficient, understanding and caring. Michael Stennett in particular has advised and helped me in dealing with the administration of the Power of Attorney for both my parents and has always gone out of his way to provide a friendly and attentive service. I would not hesitate in recommending them to friends and family and will always use them in any future legal transactions when I need legal advice."
"Without hesitation I can say Stennett & Stennett kept me well informed by periodic updates about the progress of the estate, and what options were available and advised accordingly but always asking what i wanted to do .His services were definitely efficient and courteous"
"I was seen on time and the service was very good."
"All the members of Stennett & Stennett have been very friendly & efficient since we first started using the company quite a few years ago. They have recently dealt with, what could have been, a tricky situation very successfully & we are very happy with the outcome. We will continue to use their services."
"As always Stenett's have given us professional, supportive and helpful service. Thank you very much. The professionalism of all Stennett's staff far outweighed that of the other solicitors in our conveyancing chain."
"We received very professional and fast service from Stennett & Stennett right from the first phone call. I called in and asked for a particular service for which I was put through to the right person straightaway. Debbie was very knowledgeable and offered us to come in for a free of charge consultation with a solicitor, which we did. During that meeting with Mr Stennett he arranged for the right documents and forms to be sent to us and made another appointment to come in and sign the prepared contracts. That's it! Many thanks."
"A big thank you to Stennent & Stennent Solicitors, for helping my 94 years old Auntie to move into her new retirement home. They were very kind and considerate towards my Auntie and explained everything very clearly to her. With their calm attitude and approach it avoided any stressful feelings for her. I strongly recommend you use their services. Thanks again Stennent."
"Always contactable by either phone or email."
"S&S offices have a calm atmosphere and on the telephone. I had clear legal advice which was completely accurate and down to earth. This helps when to go to a solicitor, sometimes in a state of unknowing and worry. I had quite severe concerns, things did go wrong and I found the atmosphere of calmness and in going forward toward solving matters reassuring."
Stennett & Stennett Solicitors is rated 4.83 based on 108 reviews