Stennett & Stennett Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stennett & Stennett Solicitors
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Stennett & Stennett Solicitors Reviews

About Stennett & Stennett Solicitors:

Stennett Solicitors, providing sound impartial advice about the future to the elderly and their carers for over 30 years.

reception@stennett-stennett.co.uk

4 Winchmore Hill Road Southgate London

I recently used Stennett & Stennett Solicitors for business on behalf of my mother. The experience was really good as Mr Stennett made sure that everything was explained clearly. I felt a great level of professionalism and would definitely recommend this firm for any legal matters that you may have. Thanks again.
I recently used this firm to complete business for my elderly mother and was very impressed with how they would ensure we the client understood what we were about to sign and enter into. Mr Michael Stennett came across as not only sincere but was also extremely patient, whilst continuously explaining things and answering various question we had put to him; ensuring we had full understanding of the matter. I would recommend this firm as I found them to be meticulous.
Michael Stennett was quite crisp, efficient and helpful. He acted quickly in the preparation of a Will for my very unwell Uncle. Job Done! Thank You.
Stennett & Stennett acted for me for the sale of my late aunt's property, unfortunately, the transaction proved to be far from straight forward however Davinder Salhans handling of the matter along with her assistant Kari Beharrel was very professional & helpful. I would highly recommend.
5 stars for Davinder Salhan of Stennett & Stennett Solicitors, for the amazing support she gave us with our attempted house purchase. Davinder has a very pleasant professional manner, and is approachable and easy to talk to. But where her services really came into their own was when the house purchase developed nasty complications created by the vendor. Davinder was absolutely superb to have on our side and we're so grateful to have had her guidance and support through what was a potentially very costly and stressful situation. Her calm, honest, step-by-step guidance was invaluable in getting through the situation unscathed. Would give her my highest possible recommendation.
Excellent service throughout a complex house purchase and change of ownership matter including through the COVID-19 peak. Approachable and honest legal team with excellent communication and most importantly, great knowledge. Have gone on to use the Solicitors for other matters
Davinder Salhan has been my Solicitor for many years and helped me over many issues. She has always been courteous and given me the best advice.
During a recent case which was arduous and difficult she as always dealt with this in her immaculate and professional way and never made me feel worried. I really appreciate her kindness, her friendly attitude and her professional acumen.
I would recommend your Company's services to all my friends.
Thank you Davinder.
Davinder Salhan handled the conveyancing of our mother's house sale. We cannot speak highly enough of her. It has been a difficult house sale emotionally for us, but Davinder gave us such support, it helped us enormously. Any queries that we had, she came back to us offering clear explanations. Davinder is wonderful asset to your company and was a pleasure to deal with.
I chose Stennett & Stennett to do the conveyancing on my recent property sale and was not disappointed. Davinder and her colleagues were at all times courteous, efficient and very professional throughout. They succeeded in making the whole process relatively stress free. I can not recommend them highly enough. Thank you.
Stennett & Stennett provided excellent service on a recent conveyancing matter for my In-laws. Nothing was too much trouble, the solicitor concerned took a real personal interest in ensuring that communications were clear and concise and that everyone was kept updated on progress. As a family, we would not hesitate in recommending them and they will be our first choice in any future legal matters.
I chose Stennett and Stennett because they are so local to me.
It was the right decision because I had instant and very courteous service.
Even with distancing the 'meetings' with Michael Stennett were held safely..
Advive over a difficult personal situation was always given with compassion and I felt throughout that I was receiving excellent, professional guidance.
All memebers of the team were very courteous and friendly in their communcation styles.
All busy people, so I had to chase repsonses on a few occasions but this does not deflect from my giving a very good rating.
From the moment you enter the building you are greeted by a polite and courteous receptionist. I was always seen on time. The solicitor was able to answer all my difficult questions. He was careful to explain all the pros and cons of my decision. I felt at ease and confident by the time our meeting was completed. I will definitely be recommending him to my family and friends.
Very prompt approachable service from Michael Stennett. Very good communication via email.
Stennett and Stennett have been acting for me for several years.
I find them to be very efficient
and professional in their dealings with me. The staff is very friendly
helpful and always ready to advise you.
We have always found Stennett & Stennett very professional, helpful and approachable and would recommend them highly.
Professional service. Kept us informed every step of the way of our transaction.
I have used the services of Stennett & Stennett for over 15 years and have always found Michael and his team to be knowledgeable, courteous and reliable.
Davinder & her conveyancing team did a grand job in helping complete a probate sale on my behalf. I'm grateful for their efforts.
Very professional dealings with Michael Stennett and his staff in relation to the production of my and my wife's wills and associated matters. Would not hesitate to recommend this firm to anyone requiring legal advice and assistance.
Stennett & Stennett Solicitors is rated 4.85 based on 144 reviews