Stennett & Stennett Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stennett & Stennett Solicitors

About Stennett & Stennett Solicitors: Stennett Solicitors, providing sound impartial advice about the future to the elderly and their carers for over 30 years.

reception@stennett-stennett.co.uk

4 Winchmore Hill Road Southgate London

"Stennett & Stennett provide a very professional service. The staff are very helpful and kept me up to date at every stage. Highly recommended."
"Absolutely great service, professional and efficient. I would highly recommend Ian Fraser and Alison Allen. 5 star"
"Extremely professional, attentive to my needs and quick resolution to all issues that arose throughout my purchase."
Mary Christodoulou
Verified Buyer
"They carried out the conveyancing thoroughly and efficiently and appreciated the fact that they always made time to see me and address my concerns. I would be very happy to work with them again and already highly recommend them."
Pamela Labban
Verified Buyer
"I have been a client of Stennett and Stennett for a while now and have always found them professional, efficient, understanding and caring. Michael Stennett in particular has advised and helped me in dealing with the administration of the Power of Attorney for both my parents and has always gone out of his way to provide a friendly and attentive service. I would not hesitate in recommending them to friends and family and will always use them in any future legal transactions when I need legal advice."
JENNIFER DAVID
Verified Buyer
"Without hesitation I can say Stennett & Stennett kept me well informed by periodic updates about the progress of the estate, and what options were available and advised accordingly but always asking what i wanted to do .His services were definitely efficient and courteous"
"I was seen on time and the service was very good."
"All the members of Stennett & Stennett have been very friendly & efficient since we first started using the company quite a few years ago. They have recently dealt with, what could have been, a tricky situation very successfully & we are very happy with the outcome. We will continue to use their services."
"As always Stenett's have given us professional, supportive and helpful service. Thank you very much. The professionalism of all Stennett's staff far outweighed that of the other solicitors in our conveyancing chain."
Maria Lecatsas-O
Verified Buyer
"We received very professional and fast service from Stennett & Stennett right from the first phone call. I called in and asked for a particular service for which I was put through to the right person straightaway. Debbie was very knowledgeable and offered us to come in for a free of charge consultation with a solicitor, which we did. During that meeting with Mr Stennett he arranged for the right documents and forms to be sent to us and made another appointment to come in and sign the prepared contracts. That's it! Many thanks."
Jan Bailey
Verified Buyer
"A big thank you to Stennent & Stennent Solicitors, for helping my 94 years old Auntie to move into her new retirement home. They were very kind and considerate towards my Auntie and explained everything very clearly to her. With their calm attitude and approach it avoided any stressful feelings for her. I strongly recommend you use their services. Thanks again Stennent."
Candice William
Verified Buyer
"Always contactable by either phone or email."
Elizabeth Plane
Verified Buyer
"S&S offices have a calm atmosphere and on the telephone. I had clear legal advice which was completely accurate and down to earth. This helps when to go to a solicitor, sometimes in a state of unknowing and worry. I had quite severe concerns, things did go wrong and I found the atmosphere of calmness and in going forward toward solving matters reassuring."
"WE used Stennett and Stennett to enact a power of attorney and when my father subsequently died they dealt with the financial affairs of his estate and the sale of the house. This was done sensitively and efficiently, keeping the family informed at all times of how things were progressing."
Jane Staley
Verified Buyer
"Michael Stennett has handled our family's business over the last few years with great professionalism and charm. I am aware that our case has been extremely challenging and complex and am delighted that we have achieved a satisfactory outcome in the end. Thank you for your patience and perseverence - I would gladely recommend Stennett and Stennett's services to anyone!"
Nathaniel Baker
Verified Buyer
"They took the time to explain all of the procedures and answer my questions, no matter how trivial they were. They were professional throughout and made sure that our options were always clear and provided guidance without being forceful. They are very efficient and represent excellent value for money. Alison Allen is one of the most professional and helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with and made the whole process so easy."
Louise Cave
Verified Buyer
"My meeting with Michael Stennett following the death of my husband was sympathetic, supportive and informative on the many issues about which I was concerned. It was a very positive experience given the difficult time. Thank you."
"We can thoroughly recommend Davinder Salhan at Stennet & Stennett and would like to thank her for making a complicated transaction so easy for us. She was extremely pleasant, as well as highly efficient throughout and we would have no hesitation in returning to her for any future business."
Ronald Mapledoram
Verified Buyer
"At a time when I was most vulnerable, It was nice to be able to let someone deal with a difficult situation, in the form of Probate. Also to advise me on my own will, and Power of Attorney."
"Very helpful .The process was time comsumimg as explained to me by Mr Stennett.Was helpful throughout the whole process and so was Debbie. The only thing i would suggest is to call back or respins to emails in a much more timely fashion."
Stennett & Stennett Solicitors is rated 4.83 based on 101 reviews