dot2dot nursery insurance Reviews

01204570370

msmith@stanmoreinsurance.com

30 High Street Little Lever, ,

Tell us how dot2dot nursery insurance made you happy
Could not have had a better experience. Danny totally understood that we're a slightly different setting to others (we're 90% outdoors) and he managed to get us insurance that covered all the different activities that we do. He gave great advice and was quick to help and make changes where necessary. THANK YOU
Really friendly and efficient team. Very thorough and helped to identify gaps in our previous insurance policy. Would definitely recommend them.
I have been dealing with Danny Tuke recently, renewing our policy and checking on record keeping details. He has been really professional but very easy to work with. He is extremely approachable and gets back to you properly with any queries etc. A great service, thanks Danny.
I'm so happy to have dot2dot work with us to bring our house in order so to speak. We have a number of different insurances across the businesses and had lost sight of them. dot2dot have worked tirelessly and have gone over and beyond to make sure that our insurances now align, the various aspects of the company are adequately covered, with really competitive insurance deals. As a company, we now have a better understanding of what we've got, how much we're paying and why. Thank you Jackie, Bronson and the whole team at d2d for your invaluable support.
Thanks for the great feedback :)
Our claim was for roof damage caused by Storm Eunice. Immediately following my initial telephone call reporting this, Lyndsey Chadwick was appointed to deal with it, which she did. efficiently and with no fuss. The claim was settled within a couple of days of the insurers receiving the appropriate paperwork. Very impressive.
Thanks Patricia. We're so glad you're pleased with our service :)
Comprehensive and affordable insurance. Staff are knowledgeable and helpful.
We have been with Dot2Dot for a few years now, they are very competitive with quotes. I have found their customer service and support second to none. Excellent service all round would highly recommend them.
We have been with dot2dot for a food number of years and thoroughly recommend them. We recently had a claim and they were very helpful through the process and took the worry of our shoulders. Dod2dot are always looking at ways to help their clients and know what the current market trends are. their service is excellent and are very competitive in pricing as well.
Chris was always helpful and patient. He gave us some great advice and was a true gent from start to finish. Good to see some genuine values and impeccable professionalism.
Rebecca at dot2dot has been exceptional in arranging cover for my preschool. We have had new premises built which meant that various components of the insurance cover were needed at various times. I tried two other companies (including who I was insured with at the time) and neither could cope with the policy. Rebecca, from day one, clearly explained what was needed, always contacted me when she said she would and provided everything I needed at a competitive price. The insurance became one less worry to think about with the move - thank you!
very efficient , lots of extra information to source if needed
My representative is always professional and informative
I have been a dot2dot customer for a few years, after being insured by Morton Michelle. The service and care provided by dot2dot is excellent and they are highly efficient. I highly recommend dot2dot based on their excellent customer service and expertise.
A seamless service from start to finish during a stressful time
Excellent Service and Superb Customer Care are just some of the superlatives that spring to mind when reviewing the work that Lyndsey Chadwick and the team do at Stanmore / Dot 2 Dot Insurance.. As a small business, we are very happy that we chose them as the preferred insurance partner and we highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a group that really offer great support and reassuring care in this often confusing market !
Thanks for the fantastic feedback Austin.
dot2dot have provided our nursery insurance for some time now and we couldn't be happier with the level of service we receive. Jackie and Andy have been invaluable to us and we're grateful for all of the support and advice they've provided so far. We would have no hesitation in recommending dot2dot.
Efficient service / competitive quote / Becky Watkins was extremely helpful
We have been insured by Dot 2 Dot for several years and always receive an excellent service. They are swift, professional and always provide great service - I would thoroughly recommend them!
Julie Simpson has been exceptional from start to finish! She took on our case and understood our prompt time needs. Julie rang us to continually communicate with the progress and ensure we were happy with the cover. She has made this process so much easier for us and I am so grateful for her going above and beyond for us! Very professional service would 100% recommend to anyone!
Brilliant customer service. Attentive and clear. By switching my insurance i have more cover for a much lower premium. Really pleased!
dot2dot nursery insurance is rated 5.0 based on 98 reviews