dot2dot nursery insurance Reviews

01204570370

msmith@stanmoreinsurance.com

30 High Street Little Lever, ,

Tell us how dot2dot nursery insurance made you happy
Fantastic service, ready and available to speak, and very knowledgeable
Sharon who dealt with us was fantastic, she was knowledgable, extremely quick to action, and was very clear with explanations of the suggestions being made. She understood our needs, and was very supportive - most of all, she wasn't a scripted robot, but a real human being - a rarity nowadays!
I have used dot2dot nursery insurance for many years, I have always found the service received of a good standard, with staff always polite, knowledgeable and helpful. The HR support is also a huge bonus.
Thanks for the feedback. We're glad you like the HR support it's a really useful tool.
Sharon has always been amazing and quick to help me with my query!
Thanks Dot 2 Dot
Thanks for the feedback, we think Sharon is brilliant too.
I have had my nurseries and nursery business insured for many years with dot 2 dot. I have always found the company very professional and they exceed expectations meeting my business needs. At Little Achievers Nurseries we particularly love Cromer-I and all it offers. The webinars are particularly useful - keeping us up to date with developments within our sector and refreshing our knowledge too. The specialist legal support is fabulous and very reassuring. Jackie and her team are like an extension of my nursery family .... reliable, reassuring and supportive.
Responded promptly to enquiry
Thanks, Robert. We're always happy to help.
I requested a quote to change my insurance provider as I was so unhappy with the level of customer care that I was receiving.
Becky Watkins has been so great in helping me get the cover that I required for my service and to get everything in place.
I am so grateful for her assistance and feel so relieved to now have an insurance provider that actually cares!
Thank you so much!
Thanks for the feedback Jo, we're so happy that you moved over to dot2dot and that you're pleased with our service. We think Becky is great too!
A genuine company who cares, I did not feel like just another number to this insurance company unlike my previous provider. We are very happy with the bespoke insurance package put together for us with the benefit of added extras such as HR information. We would happily recommend Mel and the rest of the team at Dot2Dot.
Hi Stephanie, Thank you for leaving a review, especially your feedback on the team's knowledge and capabilities.
Very professional - easy to deal with advising you what you need, not what you don't. Very competitively priced
I have worked with Jackie and the Dot2Dot team as our insurers for over 15 years and highly recommended their approach in supporting clients as a trusted partner not just another service provider. Having genuine knowledge of the challenges and potential risks providers face, Dot2Dot go above and beyond to provide the assistance and guidance we need to be able to focus on delivering the best provision possible for our children and teams.
Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to another 15 years of supporting your business.
I would highly recommend Dot2dot nursery insurance. They are efficient, professional and personable and have a good understanding of the nursery sector. Thank you to all the team at Dot2dot for the service you have provided for us.
Hi Will,
Responsive handler. Initiates new business well. Will reserve further judgment to when claims and/or help is needed after the policy is active!
Dot2dot has been our nursery insurance provider for many years now and we are and always have been extremely happy with the service provided to us.

We recently had a small fire in one of our classrooms and the support and service given to us by dot2dot and their counterparts at Crawco was amazing. I am extremely thankful that we had Jackie, Julie and the rest of the team there to guide us through the process and get us back on our feet - the classroom looks great now!

We also regularly utilise their HR Advice Line provided by Bright HR - they are a small team and are really helpful with any query or concern no matter how little or large.

Finally, whilst unable to offer financial support through the Covid-19 pandemic dot2dot went above and beyond to support us in other capacities such as their regular newsletters breaking down the government guidance and webinars talking us through what we could do as a company to get through the lock down.

They offer a brilliant service and work well with the specific needs of our company. We are very happy with the service to provided to us and cold not recommend them more highly if we tried!
Hi Lizzie
Thanks for the great feedback. We're so glad you like our service plus the extra support from our strategic partners. Thanks for the recommendation, we really appreciate it.
Andy was informative and easy to get hold of in order to make the process as smooth as possible. Would recommend.
Thanks for the recommendation Richelle.
Tailor made policies. Excellent customer service, fair prices and all round outstanding.
Thanks for saying so Elaine :)
Brilliant customer service
I cannot rate dot2dot highly enough. Their service was outstanding in a real time of need for us. Particularly Andy Duxbury whose help, patience and super quick service going above and beyond working hours was amazing! Thank you so much Andy!
Thanks for your feedback Nicola, we really appreciate the recommendation. We agree Andy is pretty awesome :)
Working with Jackie and the team at Dot 2 Dot has been such a reassuring and positive experience. They really took the time to understand our business model and get clarity on the tailored services we provide. I am confident we now have cover that is designed to meet our specific organisation needs.
Also impressed that despite creating a bespoke package, and the time involved in developing this, the price is fair and reasonable and certainly wasn't the highest quote we received.
Thank you for the feedback Susan, we pride ourselves on getting to know each nursery and finding the right solutions for each business.
Very personal attentive service and helped with all my questions. Didn't hound me but offered support. Very pleased and I can see why they are recommended.
Thanks for the feedback Diane, we're really pleased you appreciate our support.
Much more responsive and helpful than larger insurance companies. You call them and they answer the phone; its how it should be
Thanks, Tony, we really appreciate your feedback and we're so happy that we impressed you with our service. If you need anything, don't hesitate to get in touch.
dot2dot nursery insurance is rated 4.93 based on 75 reviews