dot2dot nursery insurance Reviews

01204570370

msmith@stanmoreinsurance.com

30 High Street Little Lever, ,

Tell us how dot2dot nursery insurance made you happy
I requested a quote to change my insurance provider as I was so unhappy with the level of customer care that I was receiving.
Becky Watkins has been so great in helping me get the cover that I required for my service and to get everything in place.
I am so grateful for her assistance and feel so relieved to now have an insurance provider that actually cares!
Thank you so much!
Thanks for the feedback Jo, we're so happy that you moved over to dot2dot and that you're pleased with our service. We think Becky is great too!
A genuine company who cares, I did not feel like just another number to this insurance company unlike my previous provider. We are very happy with the bespoke insurance package put together for us with the benefit of added extras such as HR information. We would happily recommend Mel and the rest of the team at Dot2Dot.
Hi Stephanie, Thank you for leaving a review, especially your feedback on the team's knowledge and capabilities.
Very professional - easy to deal with advising you what you need, not what you don't. Very competitively priced
I have worked with Jackie and the Dot2Dot team as our insurers for over 15 years and highly recommended their approach in supporting clients as a trusted partner not just another service provider. Having genuine knowledge of the challenges and potential risks providers face, Dot2Dot go above and beyond to provide the assistance and guidance we need to be able to focus on delivering the best provision possible for our children and teams.
Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to another 15 years of supporting your business.
I would highly recommend Dot2dot nursery insurance. They are efficient, professional and personable and have a good understanding of the nursery sector. Thank you to all the team at Dot2dot for the service you have provided for us.
Hi Will,
Responsive handler. Initiates new business well. Will reserve further judgment to when claims and/or help is needed after the policy is active!
Dot2dot has been our nursery insurance provider for many years now and we are and always have been extremely happy with the service provided to us.

We recently had a small fire in one of our classrooms and the support and service given to us by dot2dot and their counterparts at Crawco was amazing. I am extremely thankful that we had Jackie, Julie and the rest of the team there to guide us through the process and get us back on our feet - the classroom looks great now!

We also regularly utilise their HR Advice Line provided by Bright HR - they are a small team and are really helpful with any query or concern no matter how little or large.

Finally, whilst unable to offer financial support through the Covid-19 pandemic dot2dot went above and beyond to support us in other capacities such as their regular newsletters breaking down the government guidance and webinars talking us through what we could do as a company to get through the lock down.

They offer a brilliant service and work well with the specific needs of our company. We are very happy with the service to provided to us and cold not recommend them more highly if we tried!
Hi Lizzie
Thanks for the great feedback. We're so glad you like our service plus the extra support from our strategic partners. Thanks for the recommendation, we really appreciate it.
Andy was informative and easy to get hold of in order to make the process as smooth as possible. Would recommend.
Thanks for the recommendation Richelle.
Tailor made policies. Excellent customer service, fair prices and all round outstanding.
Thanks for saying so Elaine :)
Brilliant customer service
I cannot rate dot2dot highly enough. Their service was outstanding in a real time of need for us. Particularly Andy Duxbury whose help, patience and super quick service going above and beyond working hours was amazing! Thank you so much Andy!
Thanks for your feedback Nicola, we really appreciate the recommendation. We agree Andy is pretty awesome :)
Working with Jackie and the team at Dot 2 Dot has been such a reassuring and positive experience. They really took the time to understand our business model and get clarity on the tailored services we provide. I am confident we now have cover that is designed to meet our specific organisation needs.
Also impressed that despite creating a bespoke package, and the time involved in developing this, the price is fair and reasonable and certainly wasn't the highest quote we received.
Thank you for the feedback Susan, we pride ourselves on getting to know each nursery and finding the right solutions for each business.
Very personal attentive service and helped with all my questions. Didn't hound me but offered support. Very pleased and I can see why they are recommended.
Thanks for the feedback Diane, we're really pleased you appreciate our support.
Much more responsive and helpful than larger insurance companies. You call them and they answer the phone; its how it should be
Thanks, Tony, we really appreciate your feedback and we're so happy that we impressed you with our service. If you need anything, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Andy really helped solve my insurance issue. He guided me through calmly and got a resolution for me within a few days - excellent service. Thank you!
Thanks, Lindsey, we're so pleased that Andy impressed you. Thanks for the feedback.
Andy is fantastic. Nothing is too much trouble for him. He is attentive, warm, personable and wonderful to deal with, its been a real pleasure. He is a real asset to Dot to Dot :)
Thanks, Dawn, we're so pleased that you were happy with the service we provided. We agree Andy is fantastic!!
Great service provided by Bronson and team. Our recent claim was dealt with speed, efficiency and professionalism. Really took the pressure off the whole situation. Overall service has been very good. Big thank you to the team.
It was our pleasure, we're so pleased that Bronson was able to take the stress away for you. Thanks again.
Jackie and her team have helped us move our nursery insurance business over to their company in a very supportive way with no pressure. I felt confidence in the team and their ability to understand my business which is very reassuring. I put the team under pressure to set some policies up speed and they remained calm and supportive throughout. A great start to a business relationship. Thanks Jackie and Team
Thanks, Anne, we're so pleased that you've moved your business over to us. We're very much looking forward to building our relationship. If you need anything please don't hesitate to give us a call.
In changing our nursery insurance to dot 2 dot I found Becky to be friendly, informative and thoroughly professional.
Very good, excellent cover, professional, quick service. Recommended.
dot2dot nursery insurance is rated 4.93 based on 69 reviews