dot2dot nursery insurance Reviews

01204570370

msmith@stanmoreinsurance.com

30 High Street Little Lever

Tell us how dot2dot nursery insurance made you happy
Andy was informative and easy to get hold of in order to make the process as smooth as possible. Would recommend.
Tailor made policies. Excellent customer service, fair prices and all round outstanding.
Brilliant customer service
I cannot rate dot2dot highly enough. Their service was outstanding in a real time of need for us. Particularly Andy Duxbury whose help, patience and super quick service going above and beyond working hours was amazing! Thank you so much Andy!
Working with Jackie and the team at Dot 2 Dot has been such a reassuring and positive experience. They really took the time to understand our business model and get clarity on the tailored services we provide. I am confident we now have cover that is designed to meet our specific organisation needs.
Also impressed that despite creating a bespoke package, and the time involved in developing this, the price is fair and reasonable and certainly wasn't the highest quote we received.
Very personal attentive service and helped with all my questions. Didn't hound me but offered support. Very pleased and I can see why they are recommended.
Much more responsive and helpful than larger insurance companies. You call them and they answer the phone; its how it should be
Thanks, Tony, we really appreciate your feedback and we're so happy that we impressed you with our service. If you need anything, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Andy really helped solve my insurance issue. He guided me through calmly and got a resolution for me within a few days - excellent service. Thank you!
Thanks, Lindsey, we're so pleased that Andy impressed you. Thanks for the feedback.
Andy is fantastic. Nothing is too much trouble for him. He is attentive, warm, personable and wonderful to deal with, its been a real pleasure. He is a real asset to Dot to Dot :)
Thanks, Dawn, we're so pleased that you were happy with the service we provided. We agree Andy is fantastic!!
Great service provided by Bronson and team. Our recent claim was dealt with speed, efficiency and professionalism. Really took the pressure off the whole situation. Overall service has been very good. Big thank you to the team.
It was our pleasure, we're so pleased that Bronson was able to take the stress away for you. Thanks again.
Jackie and her team have helped us move our nursery insurance business over to their company in a very supportive way with no pressure. I felt confidence in the team and their ability to understand my business which is very reassuring. I put the team under pressure to set some policies up speed and they remained calm and supportive throughout. A great start to a business relationship. Thanks Jackie and Team
Thanks, Anne, we're so pleased that you've moved your business over to us. We're very much looking forward to building our relationship. If you need anything please don't hesitate to give us a call.
In changing our nursery insurance to dot 2 dot I found Becky to be friendly, informative and thoroughly professional.
Very good, excellent cover, professional, quick service. Recommended.
Andy was great and efficient. He responded in a timely manner and was not pushy at all. He understood our needs and you could see that he knows what he's talking about.
Thanks, Trisha, we've passed your feedback on to Andy, he's thrilled. Thanks again dot2dot
I found exactly what I was looking for. There was continuos communication with Andy who helped me with any queries. The whole process was quick and easy to complete!
Thanks for the feedback, Jackie. Andy is a superstar, please get in touch if you need anything else from us. Thanks, dot2dot
Very good service, the staff were very friendly.
so far the service we have received has been very good... providing detailed information that has allowed us to make an informed decision.
Dot2Dot are excellent to deal with and are very customer focused. In particular I found the Account handler Sharon Gallimore excellent, honest and knowledgeable and would highly recommend Dot2Dot and Sharon.
Thank you for your review, Brian. We are very pleased that you appreciate our commitment to excellent customer service and we are delighted to have people like Sharon as part of our team, your kind regards have been passed along to her.
Thanks again
The team at dot2dot
We found Sharon at dot2dot responded quickly with a quotation addressing our change in insurance requirements. Sharon drew our attention to various aspects of our existing cover which potentially were not adequate. We feel we now have improved cover without increasing our costs.
Really lovely people, personally wouldn’t go anywhere else for nursery cover. We’ve dealt with a few of the staff and they’re all friendly but Gwen has always made us feel reassured and as though there’s somebody in our corner even in the most stressful of situations.
Thoroughly recommend :-)