dot 2 dot nursery insurance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend dot 2 dot nursery insurance

01204570370

cpark@stanmoreinsurance.com

30 High Street Little Lever

How would you rate dot 2 dot nursery insurance?

"dot2dot has provided insurance for our company for quite a number of years and during that time, we have been happy with their service which is helpful and professional."
"The reason we continually stay with dot2dot is the fact that they know how nurseries operate, there is substantial support in situations and professionalism."
"We are very happy with the service provided by dot2dot and would thoroughly recommend them to anyone."
"So far always been polite, friendly and at the same time professional."
"dot2dot always provide a prompt and professional service"
"First class, professional service."
"Efficient and knowledgeable"
"We have been using dot 2 dot for several years and love the level of service which we recieve. This starts with a thorough review of your insurance needs and some very sensible recommendations. The acid test of any insurance company is when you make a claim and we have found this to be an efficient process with a friendly team and great customer service. I would thoroughly recommend dot 2 dot to anyone looking to review their insurance policy."
"Always helpful, cheerful and quick to respond to any issues I have."
"“Good advice given when needed and you give a good professional service”"
"Dot 2 dot provide an excellent service. Their rates are competitive. Their rates are competitive. Their helpline advisor supported and guided us when we had an issue."
"“First class, honest assistance which is a refreshing change in this day and age” which we were thrilled to receive."
"We have used dot 2 dot for a number of years now and have witnessed Jackie and her team work tirelessly to develop this policy to what we consider to be the most comprehensive available to nurseries in the UK. Should a situation arise we have peace of mind that almost every eventuality is covered and will be dealt with professionally and quickly without disruption to our daily routine of running our business. Well done all the team at dot 2 dot."
"“dot2dot have always been clear and concise in explaining our insurance policy. They include in their insurance a valuable service that provides up to date information on employment and if necessary will support us in tribunals. Their service is polite, quick and informative. Always available for queries, prompt responses, polite staff, good service and very comprehensive ”, which we were thrilled to receive."
"Great customer service, good cover and prices are very competitive. The website also provides lots of useful documents and regular emails regarding the childcare sector. I highly recommend Dot2Dot."
"You are supportive in all areas, understand my business well and adapt as the business does. I don’t feel like you will try and get out of dealing with a claim due to small print but will be fair and honest which is rare for insurance companies. I trust that you will be there for my business if needed, which helps me sleep at night"
"DOT 2 Dot is the complete one stop shop for nursery insurance! The management team and their supporting staff are professional, quick and give full and comprehensive solutions to all our nursery insurance needs and much more. " I know that when I contact Dot 2 Dot that I will feel confident that they will help solve any issues and insurance concerns""
"Don't provide the cover I asked for."
Thank you for your feedback. I would like to understand your concerns and would be grateful if you could clarify what cover we were unable to accommodate. My name is Jenny Hyde and I am the Scheme Manager and can be contacted at jenny.hyde@dot2dot.org.uk by telephone on 01204 570 393. I look forward to hearing from you.
"Super efficient service. Excellent price Excellent package,"
"Exceptional customer service"