stainlesshandrailproducts-co-uk Reviews

email@steelglassuk.com

Unit 29 Craven Court
Winwick Quay
Warrington

Tell us how stainlesshandrailproducts-co-uk made you happy

Live Chat
"Thanks again for the speedy turnaround for our rush job. We ordered 10 posts and they arrived within 3 days! Glass looks perfect too. Brilliant Service."
"Ordered 32 X glass clamps at 2pm and they arrived next day! Fantastic Service"
"We purchased a stainless steel post balustrade for our holiday home in Cornwall. I can't speak highly enough about the service we received . They even supplied the glass. Can't wait to install it!"
"Delighted with our Frameless Glass Balustrade. Great product at a great price."
"Top quality, excellent service all at the best price. Advice and guidance throughout the deal to ensure I got exactly what was needed."
"I wanted to a reliable supplier of glass balustrades for my property development business. I found this company to be helpful and offered a great range of products for us to choose from."
"Thanks Chris for your help and advice on our recent project. Excellent service."
"We were unsure of which Juliet balcony we needed for our project. We received great advice throughout the ordering process and the glass balcony looks superb."
"I was extremely happy with the service I received and the quality of the products supplied.Very efficient and friendly,will definitely be ordering from you again in the future."
"Excellent products, and very knowledgeable staff helped me with my order. Will use again."
"Order arrived on time, and at a great price. Many thanks."
"Really impressed with the quality of our stainless steel handrail. Extremely easy to fit as well. 5 star rating!"
"We purchased a glass balustrade for our new build property, we are delighted with the technical advice we recieved. The stainless steel posts and glass look fantastic. Highly Recommend to all."
stainlesshandrailproducts-co-uk is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews