Stainless Handrail Products Reviews

01925 387003

email@steelglassuk.com

Unit 29 Craven CourtWinwick QuayWarrington

Tell us how Stainless Handrail Products made you happy
Got a quote of these guys. No silly phone calls from daft salespeople.

Simple quote, no nonsense approach followed by promt reassuring advice from Chris who advised of separate delivery dates.

Posts and glass turned up on time as promised packed well along with clear installation instructions.

I had my reservations about the product and the cost but am over the moon with the results and well worth the money.

Highly recommended
Fantastic service by the team. Massive thanks to Chris , who was very helpful. Definitely recommend.
They were extremely helpful from my initial enquiry all the way to delivery. We are all really impressed our new frameless balustrade and so our our neighbours!
Really Delighted with our new balustrade system. From design stage to installation it's was a very smooth process.
We used this product in 2019 and when we contacted Chris Hinds he was exceptional. His knowledge of the product was second to none and he was so helpful. Nothing was a problem and he even sent us a sample of the balustrade and included drawings and photos of the product.Once ordered it arrived in good time and was packed so well. We live in Northern Ireland so we were very impressed with the whole experience.
Brilliant Semi Frameless System. All Pre Drilled and Assembled. Easy to Fit and Nice Quality too. Thanks again
Amazing service. Easy to order (they even designed my balustrade on CAD drawing) Easy to Install. Great Company
We are absolutely thrilled with our new balustrade. We needed technical help and input on choosing the right balustrade for us and we found Chris very helpful and accommodating. We have recommended to our neighbors!
We wanted a semi frameless glass balustrade system for our balcony. We gave the sales team our external measurements and they did the rest, 3d CAD drawings, installation plan and guides. Delighted with this company and afantastic quality product.
Great service , really pleased with the glass for our stairs . Good job.
I used this company for the first time and was impressed firstly by the price quoted the delivery turnaround and also the quality of the product it was really easy to erect and only took me 1/2 a day to complete the job which looks stunning I would highly recommend this company
Excellent service and a beautiful product, would recommend to any interested party, whatever the project. A massive thanks to Chris and his personal touch makes working with you a delight.
Over the moon with the help the team provided. We had couple of technical questions answered with ease. Recommended.
Very pleased with our new juliet balcony. It looks and feel sturdy as well. Good work.
Derek
Pleasure to deal with. I'm in the trade and I know how difficult it is to get of materials especially glass due Covid situation. Five stars. Well done
It's been a very difficult period of time for most businesses, but I was delighted with the way this company helped me complete my project during the current climate. Hats off to Chris and Tom for trying so hard. Recommend.
From start to finish Chris was amazingly helpful. From assisting with design through to keeping us informed on delivery. The quality is excellent and the the price was unbeatable. Fantastic overall service and would highly recommend
Could not do enough for us , excellent product would recommend to everyone good job.🤗🤗🤗🤗👍👍👍👍
Superb product and a very professional design service. Staff very knowledgeable and always kept me up to date on delivery etc
Delighted with the price and service overall. Would recommend and use them again in the future.
Brilliant service start to finish. We had a very tricky staircase project which required some thinking outside the box. They were the only supplier who could help and so glad they did!
Stainless Handrail Products is rated 5.00 based on 72 reviews