Stainless Handrail Products Reviews

01925 387003

email@steelglassuk.com

Unit 29 Craven CourtWinwick QuayWarrington

Tell us how Stainless Handrail Products made you happy
Brilliant Semi Frameless System. All Pre Drilled and Assembled. Easy to Fit and Nice Quality too. Thanks again
Amazing service. Easy to order (they even designed my balustrade on CAD drawing) Easy to Install. Great Company
We are absolutely thrilled with our new balustrade. We needed technical help and input on choosing the right balustrade for us and we found Chris very helpful and accommodating. We have recommended to our neighbors!
We wanted a semi frameless glass balustrade system for our balcony. We gave the sales team our external measurements and they did the rest, 3d CAD drawings, installation plan and guides. Delighted with this company and afantastic quality product.
Great service , really pleased with the glass for our stairs . Good job.
I used this company for the first time and was impressed firstly by the price quoted the delivery turnaround and also the quality of the product it was really easy to erect and only took me 1/2 a day to complete the job which looks stunning I would highly recommend this company
Excellent service and a beautiful product, would recommend to any interested party, whatever the project. A massive thanks to Chris and his personal touch makes working with you a delight.
Over the moon with the help the team provided. We had couple of technical questions answered with ease. Recommended.
Very pleased with our new juliet balcony. It looks and feel sturdy as well. Good work.
Derek
Pleasure to deal with. I'm in the trade and I know how difficult it is to get of materials especially glass due Covid situation. Five stars. Well done
It's been a very difficult period of time for most businesses, but I was delighted with the way this company helped me complete my project during the current climate. Hats off to Chris and Tom for trying so hard. Recommend.
From start to finish Chris was amazingly helpful. From assisting with design through to keeping us informed on delivery. The quality is excellent and the the price was unbeatable. Fantastic overall service and would highly recommend
Could not do enough for us , excellent product would recommend to everyone good job.🤗🤗🤗🤗👍👍👍👍
Superb product and a very professional design service. Staff very knowledgeable and always kept me up to date on delivery etc
Delighted with the price and service overall. Would recommend and use them again in the future.
Brilliant service start to finish. We had a very tricky staircase project which required some thinking outside the box. They were the only supplier who could help and so glad they did!
Delighted with our garden glass balustrade system. We opted for the post and rail kit and we must say it looks amazing. Really pleased with outcome.
Absolutely fantastic company with top quality components. Chris Hinds is exceptionally personable, knowledgable and efficient. I would highly recommend them. Thank you for all your help!
Our Juliet Balcony looks perfect . Great technical advice too. Thanks again.
Brilliant Service, Start to Finish. This balustrade has transformed my garden space and they helped me choose the best design.
A*
Could not have been anymore helpful. We appreciate the efforts these guys went to and we are delighted with the end result.
Stainless Handrail Products is rated 5.00 based on 67 reviews