SSF Competitions Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSF Competitions

Tell us how SSF Competitions made you happy
Awesome site and amazing prizes I won myself £750 thank you definitely need this for Christmas shopping. Thank you SSF
Can't believe my luck first time playing on this site won 2 prizes, got a late call last night n had the prize money in my account this morning, just purchased tickets for next week 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Won a £150 gift card got a phone call guy was very nice and helpfull thank you SSF
Won £500 got cash straight away thanks SSF
Prizes are great, won myself 2 of the prizes on Monday the tool box kit and £250 the guy was nice in the phone I asked for the money for tool box great cash alternative money was in my account the very next day, would like to see more bigger prizes cars, vans, bikes. Alex
SSF competition are amazing, I won £500 tax free cash. I’ve been working hard recently at work and lost £500 due to a scam and this really helped me out so much! Definitely recommend to take part, he was quick to announce the winners, called me to take my sort and account number and was sent within the next morning in my bank.
Great site, good prizes odds are fair
Gona give this site ago no luck on the other sites, easy enough to use and good prizes
First time playing and won myself the ps5, got a call straight after the draw, was delivered 2 days after, brilliant competition site thank you
I’ve won 3 times playing with Ssf now , Easy sight to use , good variety of prizes , very responsive and great all round competition sight .
Brilliant company, I won the advert calendar, got cash instead, thank you for the money, will be entering more 💅💅
I never win anything, i have been playing for a few weeks, but luck was in on Monday, won £1000 money, 100% genuine, hopefully see my name again on the winners list, thanks SSF Competitions
Seen the ad on Facebook for the football tickets thought I'd give it a go and won them, had the guys on the phone to let me know I won and will get the tickets 24 hours before the match, the guys just called me and have sent the tickets by email, I have a very happy father and brother now.
SSF Competitions is a great website with loads of prizes to suit everyone. Definitely recommend!
Saw them on Facebook, had a look and thought oooohhhh I would love to win that! Great prizes at amazing prices. Have already entered and fingers crossed for my first win 🤞🏼 Have a look and give them a go. You never know 😊
No win yet however the website is quick and easy to use.
Another cheeky win, defo great odds and great prizes, thanks lads love what you are doing. thanks
Second time playing, just won £250 JD Sports vouchers got mailed to me within 10mins, buzzing for some new clobber, brilliant odds top lads
I can't say a lot as this is the third time I am playing.Unfortunately I am not a very lucky person but on this site the competions I usually go for are affordable so it's not a big problem spending once in a while a few pounds.Anyway fingers crossed one day I will hear my name,that's what I like it's live and I actually saw my name a few times in the list so at least you know it's a fair game.
First time I played I won an box phoned me told me the news for great so waiting for delivery wife’s at home on the day items says delivered signed my a man that surname doesn’t exist to us so contact Ssf basically tried to contact parcelforce they said they some one signed for it and sent proof Ssf man sent me this picture of a black hall way with a package could have been anything by a door and basically said that was good enough for him I’ve contact the company and police because he won’t deal with it any more so I’ve lost money on tickets that he wouldn’t refund and my Xbox that was stolen or not delivered main problem now is he won’t deal with the claim and he only insured it for 200 pound absolute joke called me a liar on the phone after I sent him proof that wife was home and wasn’t delivered to that door in question that I proved don’t was your money in this site
SSF Competitions is rated 4.87 based on 172 reviews