SSF Competitions Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSF Competitions

Tell us how SSF Competitions made you happy
Great. Money went into account the nxt day. Thanks again😊🤑
Great trustworthy company, ran the competition even though all tickets weren’t sold, I won the shark vacuum! Super fast delivery also, arrived in just a couple of days
You can make it better let me win
Haven’t won yet although I really really want that 6 series. I’m buying one whether I win that or not so you know.
For this though easy process and no complications. Ordered my tickets got my confirmation and now I just gotta wait to be told I’ve won (hopefully).
An amazing company with some really cool prizes at very realistic prices. I entered a few of their competitions not really expecting much and I won an iPad:) Can’t recommend SSF Competitions enough. I’ll definitely be back 🤑
Excellent site. Very helpful in keeping me updated about my prize. Quick delivery of Samsung TV. Would highly recommend to others. So eat to buy tickets for raffle. Very trustworthy site with helpful staff
Brilliant site! Website easy to navigate. Great range of prizes and low cost. Easy and quick checkout. The process is very transparent.... you can watch the draw via Facebook. And great guys! I will be using again and would recommend it.
Always great prizes and you have to be in it to win it
Class app look forward to winning haha
Easy to enter, great prizes, always something for everyone,and not to expensive 👍👍
Nice site, easy to use, Nice range of prizes
Great website, easy and quick to buy tickets, good prices and variety of comps available, cars, iPads, Fitbit, etc. Will use again.
To win this in these strange times is pretty amazing thank you so much to SSF Competitions really means a lot .
Unreal prizes 😀
Great prizes small entry fee and trustworthy looking forward to do more entries on your prizes Thankyou
i won iphone 11 max, so happy with it i never win anything, i have bought a few other 99p tickets, hopefully my lucky is in with this site.
Great competitions, very easy to enter, entered for the mercedes and the apple airpods, i won the airpods, so happy ive entered for the bmw and shark hoover fingers crossed.
easy and simple to enter!
Got a phone call on Friday saying I had won, phone and earphones got delivered after a couple days, absolutely buzzing, definitely will be buying more tickets in the future.
SSF Competitions is rated 4.93 based on 30 reviews