SSB Group Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd

About SSB Group Ltd: At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy

"Excellent service could not fault them in any i would highly recommended them"
"Close to hand as I work nearby and you’d see me quickly."
"Very very expensive, but other than that a good service."
"you achieved what I asked of you."
"They were polite and professional although I had to do quite a lot of chasing up of the progress. I was led to believe my divorce would be finalized in about 4-5 months which would be around August 2017 - it didn't actually happen until January 2018."
"SSB worked for me to get compensation following an accident but I felt that I had my expectations of what I would receive raised too high at the start of the conversation. Ultimately I do not feel that I received the compensation I deserved following my injuries and the disruption to my life. I do not know if this is because the defendant's insurers were better at negotiating or because I was not assisted in my claim. I was also not offered any advice by my representative about how to approach discussions with 3rd party experts to maximise the value of my claim."
"I found SSB Law's divorce process to be 'fair'. Getting the paperwork together initiate was very efficient, thereafter I did find that I was able to get quicker updates with regards to progression by directly speaking to the courts, I was even able to get to the court to process my application quicker by speaking directly to them and pick up the paperwork from the court myself by driving to the court. Some key info re: clean-break order wasn't given to last minute of which I already I organised elsewhere, as I found this info by googling. The staff are lovely they really are, I think quicker updates would be much better to feel as though you get real value for money otherwise you can left feeling as though possibly you could have done it yourself with a do it yourself kit. My divorce with no contest took 7 months processed by the court."
"They managed to get me some compensation for my accident"
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 283 reviews