SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
No contact in nearly a year and emails ignored
Not the best really
My will took nearly 4 months to finalise. When I received a draft it was incorrect and I was made to feel bad when I asked my solicitor to explain the wording. The solicitor was also very poor at getting back to me when I sent emails asking about progress. I then met with somebody else who informed me that my solicitor had left and they were unsure about the wording as well and had to ask a colleague. I returned a week later to sign the will.
I am extremely sorry to hear of the experience tha you had with us. Due to us being let down by a a solicitor who should have been joining us but then changed her mind, we had to bring in a locum solicitor over the period that you refer to. Unfortunately that locum was appalling in her standarsd of work and we are currently preparing a case against her. I am so sorry that you suffered as a consequence of that happening. We do have a complaints procedure (which is set out in our terms of engagement) and I do wish that you had raised your complaint through that process. However, I accept your complaint and I will write you to detail how we will resolve it. Apolgies again, it is not the standard of work that we accept at this firm.
Jeremy Brooke - Partner
SSB have been extremely helpful with my case and I could not recommend them more. My solicitor James Isaac-Barker went above and beyond and acted very professional throughout. I would definitely use them again and have recommended them to family and friends also.
Felt thoroughly let down by SSB law. Passed amongst different people during the long drawn out process. They didn't build a decent case. I think they were out of there depth with my claim. In the end I felt like I was the one being taken to court, not the other way round. They caused me a lot of stress and anxiety that I am still having to deal with. In particular Joanne Brookes is one member of the team NOT to deal with. Sefton Miller was bought in at the end to try and piece together a very bad job. Very disappointed with this company as a whole.
SSB worked for me to get compensation following an accident but I felt that I had my expectations of what I would receive raised too high at the start of the conversation.

Ultimately I do not feel that I received the compensation I deserved following my injuries and the disruption to my life. I do not know if this is because the defendant's insurers were better at negotiating or because I was not assisted in my claim. I was also not offered any advice by my representative about how to approach discussions with 3rd party experts to maximise the value of my claim.
Please don't believe the fake reviews your seeing on here this company is so corrupt it's unbelievable lie after lie this company tells has got to stop there no win no fee is criminal they draw you in then find a way month's on to say you have breached your terms and conditions......Whack you with a massive bill and threaten you with debt collectors please don't be fooled by this firm.
When my previous solicitor dropped out because he thought he couldn't win, SSB Law took up my case and won it for me. Thank you SSB Law! I've been very impressed, also, with their professionalism and efficiency.
Approached the firm and was assigned to Phil Jackson who represented us in a Professional Negligence claim against our conveyancing solicitor.

Phil was very engaging, professional and always came back to us quickly.

Phil was successful in both helping us to get some justice in respect to how we were treated and protected us when the defendant effectively tried to bully us through protracted court proceedings and ridiculous attempts at costs orders.

Have already recommended to plenty in the estate.
Excellent, handled my case very well. Prompt responses and quality service.
Ssb was really nice and helpfull. They cooperated with me all the time and very kind person. Customer service was exceptional. Thanks SSB for your help.
I found SSB very helpful , and listened to what I said . Anthony Reed even phoned me from home to discuss /inform me of updates . I even got emails if he could not contact me. Then Josh Proud took over my case towards the end ,and got it finished quickly and my half of the money from my late father's house was in my bank quickly.
The service was up and beyond, it was only a small claim, but you felt important, and they cared! You are not a number, u get treated as a person, like family they take the time. We where accorded much more help. Thus service outstanding! My wife has all there details, as u need someone how u can trust. Thank u
After being messed around and strung along for months with another solicitors I decided I needed to move and contacted Ssb where I was given help straight away and it didn’t take long at all before they had built my case and sorted everything out for me, would recommend them to any one and I wish I went with these guys first!
My case involved a claim for personal injury which occurred many years earlier. Consequently this presented difficulties with the claim but Janine Gurr, a Director of Imperium Law, guided me through the process in a most professional manner.
This resulted in a successful and satisfactory outcome.
I am most happy to reccomend this company and award it five stars!
My initial experience was slow and somewhat repetitive as I was originally assigned a solicitor who appeared to have very little interest in the claim however I was then assigned to an amazing Litigation Executive (Janine R) who was extremely attentive, efficient and supportive. From the moment my case was referred I have been extremely happy with the service received including; quick responses, full knowledge on this history of my case- despite the accident happening nearly 4 years prior. No emails or calls went unanswered and every question, worry or frustration was quickly put at ease with her professionalism. To be honest, before Janine was assigned to my case this review may have been very different. I would now happily use SSB in future.
Prompt efficient knowledgeable service
Excellent customer service and professionalism. Not one complaint.
The initial contact with Leah the Executive of SSB Law was what made me go ahead with their services. She was very helpful ,informative & took the time to explain things so that whey would be clearer to me. Even though our communication was mainly email based , it was always prompt. Leah and her team provided the right assistance for the required needs .It was a pleasure to work with SSB
After an initial consultation, which was very good, my file was handed over to another solicitor. His communication was terrible, sending me misleading and contradictory information and ultimately taking annual leave without passing the file onto another. He was very unprofessional and certainly not someone I might recommend.
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 315 reviews