SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
I had a car accident in 2018 and for two years I was passed about by the insurance company to different departments, the communication was awful. I felt really stressed out and angry and then I finally decided to get legal advice. I started working with Janine Rogers from the SSB Group Ltd and my insurance claim has been easy ever since. Fast and clear communication via email, a friendly service and one I have felt I can trust. She achieved the settlement she predicted and did even better, the success fee was perfectly reasonable for the work she did and she was able to claim all my lost expenses back so I'm really happy with the end result. Thank you for all your help and advice :)
The law firm that had initially been acting on my behalf let me down by making a large mistake and could no longer manage my case. I was left to find a new company that I could trust which was difficult. I decided to go with SSB law and I am so glad that I did. They have been so efficient from start to finish. Janine Rogers managed my case and was absolutely brilliant, going above and beyond to help me with what was a pretty complicated situation. It was all resolved within a matter of weeks, after almost 3 years with the other firm. I am so glad that I chose SSB Law and would not hesitate to recommend them and particularly Janine to anyone. Thank you!
The swiftness and empathy applied by the claim handler James Isaac-Barker of SSB Law cannot be overemphasised. I would gladly recommend SSB Law and associates to anyone. Perhaps, the biggest lesson learnt is big name firms lack empathy for accident victims as compared to people-oriented firms as SSB.
I was involved in a car accident and the service offered by ssb law and in particular James Isaac Barker was 1st class would recommend to anybody to use this solictors to deal with compensation.
Thank you Steven for your kind words, it's always nice to hear from happy clients. Your comments have also been passed to James.
Excellent company, I can highly recommend. A massive thank you to Neil Sanderson for representing me in a Professional manner, after I was let down by 2 other companies. Competitive pricing, with a fast no nonsense pay out, I even got interim payments before final settlement which was effectively dealt with by Head of costs, Heather Turner.
Cannot fault this company , very efficient, very professional, never was left in the dark, they kept me informed every step of the way! Answer any question! Imogen smith is a star , heather turner is another star , both dealt with my case ! And got an excellent outcome! Can highly recommend them , amazing!!
This company is disgusting. They ignored TPS and continue to make unsolicited calls to a vulnerable elderly person despite being told to stop. The have lied to and confused and upset that person on each occasion. Which has affected family. They have now decided scaremongering is the best option by threatening this person. This is an unethical bottom barrel scumy set up attempting to look legitimate. Be aware. The the ratings below are also being faked.
Dear Anonymus, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that your family has been affected by this. Would you mind emailing customerservices@ssblaw.co.uk with additional information so we can investigate further? Ideally, if you have a telephone number for the calling company that would help speed up our investigation. In regards to positive reviews, please be rest assured that all of the reviews have been verified by reviews.co.uk and are indeed from satisfied clients. Kind regards SSB Law
Janine’s service was incredible. Her replies were quick but still detailed and she passed on all relevant information to me in a timely manner. She negotiated really well on my behalf and I would definitely recommend her services.
Excellent service provided by Sophie Davies at SSB. A previous company had left my case for about 12 months due to not being able to find the owner of the land my accident happened on. I transferred my case to Sophie and she never gave up. We got a brilliant result. I would not hesitate to use SSB again and recommend to others. Thank you Sophie.
Absolutely excellent service , after a highly regarded PI firm rejected the case, SSB law took on the case and appointed Sophie to represent me, she was absolutely fantastic all through with excellent advice and regular contact, and we were able to get the result we wanted, it was a great outcome Many thanks
Showed empathy and understanding to the situation and ensured view of the client was listened to. Open and honest about situation from the beginning and were timely and effective in their dealings with other parties.
SSB Law and James have been quick efficient and very pleasant to deal with. They put Thompson's to shame and I'm glad I switched over my claim!
My experience with SSB has been beyond all expectation. Personal Injury claims can be a long and complex process that can leave the injured party feeling drained and anxious, and so to have a representative such as Sophie Davies has been a true blessing! I could never thank her enough for her professional guidance and the warmth that she has displayed towards me. She has expressed compassion, commitment, loyalty, and honesty at every stage of my case. Sophie has been exemplary in her work and I am beyond grateful for her representation. It would seem that the empathic approach extends throughout SSB, as their head of costs, Heather Turner, has proven to be equally professional, kind and understanding. We would anticipate that representation of this standard would be costly, but I have found to my delight that the success fee has been more than reasonable. A very big ‘thank you’ to SSB for delivering such an incredible service from start to finish!
I was put in touch with SSB Law by National Accident Helpline, after my daughter suffered an accident in the workplace. At this point, I had already done some work on her case myself and had a written admission of liability from the other side. Imogen Smith was assigned to my daughter's case and was happy for me to be the main point of contact. She was not phased by the fact that I had already done some work on the case. From the start, Imogen was helpful, knowledgeable and attentive to our case. She was happy to listen to my questions and concerns and acted on my instructions without fail. Every email was answered quickly and fully, and any subsequent queries were answered promptly. She explained the process at each step and kept both me and my daughter informed every step of the way. it is very impressive that Imogen was able to keep on top of our case during a year of uncertainty and disruption - most solicitors are having to work from home or can only spend limited time in the office, which must be quite difficult for them. As someone who worked in a solicitor's office for 9 years as a GCILEX, I can honestly say that Imogen has been the most efficient and helpful of all the legal personnel that I came across in my working life at that time. She is a credit to SSB Law. In addition to everything written above, my daughter is delighted with the settlement that Imogen has negotiated on her behalf. It is very fair and is in the ball-park of her hopes/expectations. Excellent all round!
SSB law have been fantastic my solicitor Janine was fabulous! Always replied to my queries and was professional throughout! I would happily use this firm again for all future needs! Thank you so much
Having waited years for the previous legal company to progress my claim, once transferred to Nicola Race of SSB, things have moved continuously. Great communication and advice throughout.
Janine was excellent in communicating at all times and letting me know what was happening, what needed to be done next and organising different aspects of my claim. I am very happy with the settlement and outcome of the process. I would like to thank Janine for her patience and time spent on my case!
I Found SSB to be very helpful, my contact with them was always great and I’d like to reserve special thanks for Stacie Hurt who I’m sure went above and beyond the call of duty for me.
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 353 reviews