Spy Equipment UK Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Spy Equipment UK

About Spy Equipment UK: Manufacturers and suppliers of surveillance and spy equipment in the UK. Visit our spy shop online here:

shop@spyequipmentuk.co.uk

Spy Equipment UKThe TechnoCentrePuma Way

Please rate our postage
"A pleasure to do business, Friendly staff and they certainly know their stuff. Would defiantly recommend. 5 stars"
Thanks Michelle for putting aside a bit of your time to write a review for us. We really appreciate that!
Please rate our postage
"Great company great products they always make sure you get what you want and not what they want to sell you. Great after sales service as well it's second to non."
The Spy Equipment Uk team are always glad to hear back about your experience. So happy that you have found our products and service first class.
Please rate our postage
"Great selection of products and what I got was top drawer in regards to quality and ease of use. Just a shame I missed the first delivery attempt and had to wait for a redelivery the next day. My advice is that if you opt for the next day free delivery service then there is no guarantee on time when the parcel will come. So unless you are around all day then go for the option of morning or early morning paid delivery service."
Mozam
"Good customer service very helpful"
"I bought one of the products on this page, and delivery was super fast. I was kept up to date all the way through. After a while the product had re formatted, so when I emailed to let them know, they were very quick with their response. I sent it back, and they fixed the issue quickly. I was kept updated through the process, and they sent the product back quickly. Thank you!"
Thank you Tracy for filling out a review for us. The comments have been passed onto the team.
Please rate our postage
"I have ordered 2 items at separate times delivery has been next day by courier ,excellent service,items worked well Recently had to send one item back because I inserted a sims card in wrongly due to my age!!! Luckily spy equipment saved the day and all devises are working well Excellent service,good back up over the telephone if you have a problem Thank you"
Thank you Margaret for this. It was nice that we were able to get your issues sorted in an efficient manner. The support team have been advised of your positive review.
"I made my order and was kept up to date with the entire process. My parcel arrived much quicker than I expected which was amazing!"
Thanks for the nice feedback. Now that we have changed over to DHL our delivery service has certainly improved especially for customers located outside the UK.
Please rate our postage
"Very helpful and knowledgable around sale and also technical support thereafter."
It is always nice to receive some really positive feedback from our customers. Your sentiments have been passed on to the team.
Please rate our postage
"Spy Equipment UK provide a very fast and responsive delivery service and deal with product enquiries and questions very effectively. I wish all suppliers had a similar approach to customer service."
Glad to hear that you have had an all round excellent experience. Thanks for finding the time to post a review.
Please rate our postage
"I have now purchased a number of products from Spy Equipment UK and have always found that each one is of high quality. Delivery is always very swift and the instructions are well written and easy to understand. If I have got stuck with something then l have been able to get quick answers over the phone. Excellent all round!"
We are so glad that you are continually getting really good service all round. thanks for finding the time to review.
Please rate our postage
"Wow the selection of equipment these guys have is amazing and they really talk you through how the item works. Delivery is super fast and they even email you videos to show how to set it up"
Thanks for such lovely comments. We appreciate that you took the trouble to write the review for us.
Please rate our postage
"Very happy with my purchase, prompt delivery and the support line was a massive help."
Please rate our postage
"These people were so helpful and friendly when I phoned and the item I brought was perfect for the job."
Thank you for the positive feedback which has been passed onto the Spy Equipment UK team
"I was a bit worried about installing the Ultra software at first but glad I did as it gave me all the answers I needed."
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. We are glad that you liked the product.
"I am very impressed with the quality of the product I purchased, and really like that you make the product yourselves. Very helpful staff. Received next day as promised. Will definitely purchase from you again if the need arises."
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. happy that you ad a good experience and like the products that we make.
"I needed and in car recorder and had struggled to find something suitable that had enough battery life and was inconspicuous. The Enduro was exactly what I needed and worked better than I had ever imagined. The results helped my situation immensely. Excellent advice by Terri on the phone, next day discete delivery and clear, easy to understand instructions all added up to a an all round great experience."
The Spy Equipment UK team are thrilled that you liked our product so much and are happy that you had a good experience buying from us. Terri has been informed of your nice comment about her.
Please rate our postage
"Fantastic range of products that include many manufactured by this companyy. I chose one if their products and it did exactly as described anf helped to solve my situation. Plain packaging and fsst delivery all added to the experience."
Thanks for sharing your kind comments. We are glad that you have had such a good experience.
Please rate our postage
"Knowledgeable staff and helpful advice followed by swift delivery together with a great little spy bug all add up to me wanting to recommend this company. I jave already had some outst results. Well worth the money!"
Glad to hear that you have had a really good experience. Thanks for the nice review
Please rate our postage
"The whole experience has been an extremely positive one from start to finish. Order arrived the next morning, beautifully packaged, instructions sent by email were easy to understand and the recorders I purchased have excellent audio quality and performance exactly as I had hoped. Excellent all round!"
Nice to hear that we have met with all of your expectations. Thanks for sharing with us.
Please rate our postage
"Love the products that I brought that really helped to sought my problem out. Great advice, help and service. Will certainly recommend."
Very kind of you to take the time to submit such a nice review. We are very happy to learn about your positive experience
Spy Equipment UK is rated 4.76 based on 86 reviews