Spy Equipment UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spy Equipment UK
Read Spy Equipment UK Reviews

About Spy Equipment UK:

Manufacturers and suppliers of surveillance and spy equipment in the UK. Visit our spy shop online here:

shop@spyequipmentuk.co.uk

Spy Equipment UKThe TechnoCentrePuma Way

I bought a spy pen as a last minute Christmas present and it was really well received :)
I needed to pull back info from an iPhone that had been deleted. The software worked well and after a bit of advice I was able to recover most of what had been wiped, but some bits were missing because of being so long back. Was pretty pleased though and support was first class.
Had a really great experience with this company. Really good advice over the phone and got the 2 products I ordered the next day. The mag car tracker has given me the info I needed to make some decisions in my business and the Enduro car spy sound recorder really helped me get to the bottom of things that were happening. Recommend the company and products as well. Would buy again if I need.
I wasn't sure what I needed to help with my situation however the gentleman I spoke with on the phone helped point me in the right direction. Will definitely recommend.
I was worried that someone was listening to my every movement. These guys came and did a home sweep and put the problem to rest. Thank you
I have now had two bits of kit and both have worked out very well for me. Both products are of very high grade, both in performance and build quality. Delivery is swift and discreet and one time when I needed help I was able to speak with someone on the phone who put me on the right track immediately. Highly recommended!
Easy to deal with and friendly staff, will use again.
I ordered the item on a Monday morning, the item arrived 08:30 on Tuesday, along with email instructions a few hours earlier. The instructions were very clear, the product does exactly what Spy Equipment said it would. An example of outstanding customer service, thank you.
Thanks for taking the time to fill out a review. We are very happy that everything went as it should.
A pleasure to do business, Friendly staff and they certainly know their stuff. Would defiantly recommend. 5 stars
Thanks Michelle for putting aside a bit of your time to write a review for us. We really appreciate that!
Great company great products they always make sure you get what you want and not what they want to sell you. Great after sales service as well it's second to non.
The Spy Equipment Uk team are always glad to hear back about your experience. So happy that you have found our products and service first class.
Great selection of products and what I got was top drawer in regards to quality and ease of use. Just a shame I missed the first delivery attempt and had to wait for a redelivery the next day. My advice is that if you opt for the next day free delivery service then there is no guarantee on time when the parcel will come. So unless you are around all day then go for the option of morning or early morning paid delivery service.
Good customer service very helpful
I bought one of the products on this page, and delivery was super fast. I was kept up to date all the way through. After a while the product had re formatted, so when I emailed to let them know, they were very quick with their response. I sent it back, and they fixed the issue quickly. I was kept updated through the process, and they sent the product back quickly. Thank you!
Thank you Tracy for filling out a review for us. The comments have been passed onto the team.
I have ordered 2 items at separate times delivery has been next day by courier ,excellent service,items worked well Recently had to send one item back because I inserted a sims card in wrongly due to my age!!! Luckily spy equipment saved the day and all devises are working well Excellent service,good back up over the telephone if you have a problem Thank you
Thank you Margaret for this. It was nice that we were able to get your issues sorted in an efficient manner. The support team have been advised of your positive review.
I made my order and was kept up to date with the entire process. My parcel arrived much quicker than I expected which was amazing!
Thanks for the nice feedback. Now that we have changed over to DHL our delivery service has certainly improved especially for customers located outside the UK.
Very helpful and knowledgable around sale and also technical support thereafter.
It is always nice to receive some really positive feedback from our customers. Your sentiments have been passed on to the team.
Spy Equipment UK provide a very fast and responsive delivery service and deal with product enquiries and questions very effectively. I wish all suppliers had a similar approach to customer service.
Glad to hear that you have had an all round excellent experience. Thanks for finding the time to post a review.
I have now purchased a number of products from Spy Equipment UK and have always found that each one is of high quality. Delivery is always very swift and the instructions are well written and easy to understand. If I have got stuck with something then l have been able to get quick answers over the phone. Excellent all round!
We are so glad that you are continually getting really good service all round. thanks for finding the time to review.
Wow the selection of equipment these guys have is amazing and they really talk you through how the item works. Delivery is super fast and they even email you videos to show how to set it up
Thanks for such lovely comments. We appreciate that you took the trouble to write the review for us.
Very happy with my purchase, prompt delivery and the support line was a massive help.
Spy Equipment UK is rated 4.77 based on 94 reviews