SPOCE Project Management Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SPOCE Project Management Ltd
Email, Live Chat
Read SPOCE Project Management Ltd Reviews

About SPOCE Project Management Ltd:

SPOCE is an Accredited Training Provider and a pioneer in Project, Programme and Risk Management Best Practices. SPOCE holds APMG accreditation certificate 001. In January 1997 SPOCE delivered the World's first PRINCE2® course, and in March 2000 delivered the World's first MSP® course, followed by many a firsts in PRINCE2, MSP & Agile eLearning and Blended learning.

support@spoce.com

26 Commercial Road
Briggs House

Tell us how SPOCE Project Management Ltd made you happy
I purchased and paid for a PRINCE course and I have not received it. Since then I have been bounced around and told to email different people and departments. I think this company must be a scam by this point and I’m seeking my payment refunded
The service we have had has been very poor. We were promised online logins a week before the course started but after having to chase your colleagues we only just received these 12 hours before. The information given to the delegates was incorrect.
Content terrible at loading. Even changed internet to help with speed and still doesn't load seamlessly - email back: We have been digging into the issue you have reported to try and identify what might be causing it. However we have not had much luck with emulating the issues. Im based in Australia and on a different timezone so difficult to call Frustrated and about to give up as its making learning very difficult
Hi Emma, Thank you for reporting it. We havent heard back from you, since providing the alternative CDN based link for speedier access, we presume it is resolved. There is no other reported bandwidth latencies in the region, at this time, we have about 10k active users in the region. If you have any concerns or require further assistance, you know where to find us. Many thanks and good luck with your qualification. Kind regards, SPOCE Team
Booking exam done on email exchanges which makes the date and time selection extremely time consuming. Also as the booking is manually done there are no automated status updates. It feel strange for an On-line, anytime from anywhere service to rely on manual emails.
I am writing my Prince2 Foundation exam on Monday - its now Sunday, and the website has been down since yesterday. I have tried contacting them in multiple ways but I have no response. I am trying to change my exam date but not sure if I can. I have messaged them on Facebook but no response either yet i see posts from a couple hours ago. This is unacceptable!
I booked through cupe, the practitioner course was meant to be two days, it was not. We had one day very badly reviewing the foundation with Gregg the trainer wasting time cracking jokes and going over simple issues and rushing through complex areas stating we should know this as we have passed our foundation. At best the one day spent on teh foundation to prepare us for our exam should have been helping us to review, not telling us we should already know this. The next day was just the exam. We finished an hour earlier than advised so we barely got one day. Absolutely awful instructor who had no idea how to teach.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We always appreciate feedback from our customers and your input is vitally important to us and we always want our customers’ expectations to be met and exceeded. The approach SPOCE’s trainers take, with regards to the teaching style and learning environment is something which has evolved over many years of course delivery and lessons applied. SPOCE pride ourselves on our relationships with our customers and please be assured that SPOCE has been built on having good relationships with our customers, and we do aim to ensure everyone is satisfied with what we do, and how we do it.
SPOCE Project Management Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 319 reviews