SPOCE Project Management Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SPOCE Project Management Ltd
Email, Live Chat
Read SPOCE Project Management Ltd Reviews

About SPOCE Project Management Ltd:

SPOCE is an Accredited Training Provider and a pioneer in Project, Programme and Risk Management Best Practices. SPOCE holds APMG accreditation certificate 001. In January 1997 SPOCE delivered the World's first PRINCE2® course, and in March 2000 delivered the World's first MSP® course, followed by many a firsts in PRINCE2, MSP & Agile eLearning and Blended learning.

support@spoce.com

26 Commercial Road
Briggs House

Tell us how SPOCE Project Management Ltd made you happy
I purchased and paid for a PRINCE course and I have not received it. Since then I have been bounced around and told to email different people and departments. I think this company must be a scam by this point and I’m seeking my payment refunded
Incredibly informative and useful, the resources were really good and we had both solid instructor interaction but also interaction with SPOCE on the regular.
Great flexibility being able to take the sessions at my leisure, around work and family life. Really helpful and supportive staff.
The service we have had has been very poor. We were promised online logins a week before the course started but after having to chase your colleagues we only just received these 12 hours before. The information given to the delegates was incorrect.
A great team who supported my decision making and my learning end-to-end. Glad I picked SPOCE again after all these years.
Content terrible at loading. Even changed internet to help with speed and still doesn't load seamlessly - email back: We have been digging into the issue you have reported to try and identify what might be causing it. However we have not had much luck with emulating the issues. Im based in Australia and on a different timezone so difficult to call Frustrated and about to give up as its making learning very difficult
Hi Emma, Thank you for reporting it. We havent heard back from you, since providing the alternative CDN based link for speedier access, we presume it is resolved. There is no other reported bandwidth latencies in the region, at this time, we have about 10k active users in the region. If you have any concerns or require further assistance, you know where to find us. Many thanks and good luck with your qualification. Kind regards, SPOCE Team
My query was dealt with quickly. Thanks for all your help Harley.
My query was dealt with quickly. Thanks for all your help Harley.
The service was brilliant! Harley in particular dealt with all requests extremely quickly and was extremely helpful. Great communication from staff and a good course.
Thank you for your feedback Mair. We are always happy to help and very pleased to hear you enjoyed the course.
Quite simply, the service is Awesome! The help and support in finding and executing the right solution was fantastic. I can see SPOCE being my first and only choice for online project management training in the future. Thank you - Keep up the good work
SPOCE Project Management Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2020
Thank you for your feedback Bob. We are delighted to hear that we are your first choice for all your Project Management training. We look forward to supporting you with your learning.
See review comments, below.
Great communication before the course, all publications arrive in time. Web site was very easy to register and access all material. Thanks.
Very good course, really enjoyed it.
After a bit of an awkward start to get signed up and have all the resources ready for the course I was attending in March, SPOCE really went above and beyond to make sure I was ready and had everything I needed to succeed. Their team as a whole is very good and extremely friendly. A very special shout out and thank you to Andrea Hutchings who was very patient with me when it came to all my emails when I was in panic mode!! :) I have used SPOCE for self-learning online for Project Management PRINCE2®, as well as the recent Change Management course I did in March 2020. I am very likely to look at doing the PRINCE2® AGILE course at some stage either this year or next year with SPOCE.
Thank you for your feedback. Congratulations on completing another qualification with SPOCE. Always happy to help and good to hear we smoothed over the rocky start. Andrea was very pleased to hear your feedback. It is always nice for the team to get recognition. We look forward to supporting you through your PRINCE2® Agile course.
Very happy with the course. Pre course material was great. Very knowledgeable and engaging trainer in Paul. He created a relaxed and friendly environment within the room. For just a two day course, I am amazed how much I feel I have learned, and felt well prepared for the exam. Highly recommend
I attended the APM course in Bournemouth - organised and booked by my company so I have no idea of cost. Pre course materials were excellent and enable some understanding of what to expect. The course itself and the delivery style of our Trainer - Paul, who was really knowledgeable and informative - was extremely enjoyable. I would definitely recommend SPOCE for training Project Management courses. Very Happy Di
Fantastic course. It was presented in an engaging and methodical manner, as opposed to just a book-reading or powerpoint-based course. Paul was very adaptable in his teaching, often linking topics as questions were asked by candidates, and utilising the whiteboard quite a lot, which really demonstrated his personal grasp and knowledge of the concepts, which in turn gave confidence in his teaching.
I think this was one of the best courses I've ever participated in! The teacher was absolutely outstanding, and I just felt there is a lot of practical knowledge given to me. I felt I am part of a team and I just feel super lucky I got a teacher like him.
Brilliant course, SUCH a lot to cover in the time, but the trainer (Richard Lampitt) was so knowledgeable and I breezed the exam. Would definitely go back for more!
Great delivery of the training with varied techniques and provided a relaxed and tolerant atmosphere making it easy to have discussions.
SPOCE Project Management Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 319 reviews