SPOCE Project Management Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SPOCE Project Management Ltd
Email, Live Chat
Read SPOCE Project Management Ltd Reviews

About SPOCE Project Management Ltd:

SPOCE is an Accredited Training Provider and a pioneer in Project, Programme and Risk Management Best Practices. SPOCE holds APMG accreditation certificate 001. In January 1997 SPOCE delivered the World's first PRINCE2® course, and in March 2000 delivered the World's first MSP® course, followed by many a firsts in PRINCE2, MSP & Agile eLearning and Blended learning.

support@spoce.com

26 Commercial Road
Briggs House

Tell us how SPOCE Project Management Ltd made you happy
Sara was very helpful in talking through what the online course covers (APMFQ) and gave a decent oversight in how many hours of study are required.
Jonathan was an absolute legend by rectifying an account error that could have had a large financial set back for my business. 10/10 would recommend his patience and expertise.
Jonathan was a good listener and willing to help with my enquiry, going beyond my expectations with regards to accommodating our companies training needs
Jonathan B. helped me with very good advices about certifications paths.
Jonathan is the best thing that happened to spice. He was quite helpful and made sure I was aware of all the deals
The materials were great and the support was excellent
The service from Jonathan Bajwa was excellent. He found a great price for the course. Doing the foundation level first has set me up perfectly. The online support packages are excellent.
Worst day of my life I never want to rwmember. Lost 22 weeks pregnancy on June 7 after being refused to write my exam because I arrived mins late for exam. It was too traumatic when I was told I had to forfeit money paid. Got very stressed up and had a preterm labour same day at night. Baby didn't make it cos she was too little.
Very easy to deal with, great course. Thanks.
I have just attended the SPOCE AgilePM course in London. Our trainer was Harminder and he was excellent. He taught us really well and made the course come to life with lots of real world examples. I passed both foundation and practitioner exams, and would not hesitate to recommend the course.
Really enjoyable course that shared industry knowledge to align with the content of the course. Great trainer and excellent materials
Great course, the learning resources were extremely well prepared making the training days easy to follow. The simulated questions were really useful for identifying areas of weakness so revision time could be appropriately focussed.
Great programme.
Very good trainer.
Online classroom is great and really easy to follow. Our trainer was excellent.
Excellent online course with good presentation and excellent course material
Very professional company, a quality choice for your training provider
The venue was good as well as the course material. Although I passed both exams I felt the way the course was taught left much to be desired. The course tutor was full of his own anecdotes which weren't relevant and wasted some valuable time. Also I felt the tutor was quite dismissive when I tried asking questions. It is a shame because I have used Spoce previously for Prince 2 training in York and I found the tutor very helpful which is a stark contrast to my experience on this course.
The course is good, and designed to cover all.of the core essentials required for the exam. However, it is advertised as 5 days, but in fact it's 3.5 days: 2.5 days (Mon, Tue, and half day Wed) covering all of foundation and then the exam on Wednesday. The afternoon of the exam doesn't count as course time - it's an exam, so we can write off that afternoon. Then there's Thursday - an entire day of just running through an exam paper, which is revision more than course time. Appreciated that it's absolutely necessary, but it's certainly not course time, it's time that could be better spent on course material. I felt as though I could've run through the mock paper in my own time at home in half a day, so covering an entire day for this felt like it was just unnecessary. The entire day is spent with the course lead sitting in silence as we work through the exam paper - the feedback after each section is useful but this time could be far better spent running through more material and testing our knowledge directly rather than just sitting their in silence whilst we work through something we could've done at home. The last day (Fri) is only half a day and it's an exam - again, not a course day. Therefore, the course itself is far from 5 days, and with so much needing to be crammed in, in such a short space of time, that time could be so much better spent. Please be honest and advertise the course as 3.5 days, including 2 exams (if people are sitting both exams). And if you take out all the breaks and unrelated talk and setup in between, then you could even argue that the actual course is only 3 days. Sorry, but I have to be very honest here.
A comprehensive course, well delivered by a knowledgable trainer. The Sales and Admin staff deserve a mention for their first class service and query follow-up.
SPOCE Project Management Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 319 reviews