The Spa Bath Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Spa Bath Co.
4.8
Based on 910 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read The Spa Bath Co. Reviews

About The Spa Bath Co.:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Wales.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK since 2003.

Excellent product and excellent service
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Great company to purchase from- answered all queries without delay and usually the same member of staff!
Service nothing short of excellent, even with current restrictions in place. So happy with my new bath, I love love love it!
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Absolutely love my spa bath and with colour changing lights. Lovely relaxing in it after a hard days work. Excellent service from company during covid thank you
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Highly recommended fast service fantastic product
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 16th December 2020
I’ve purchased the Carron Arc Duo Whirpool Bath! & it looks absolutely beautiful fitted into my new bathroom. The Chemotherapy lights are perfect and adds such a cosy touch! So happy with my purchase.- perfect for unwinding.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 8th November 2020 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 8th November 2020 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 8th November 2020
Please with my new bath definitely would recommend no hassle delivery all for a very good price. Thanks.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 30th October 2020 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Excellent product and first class service. No installation issues and works perfectly. Highly recommended.
I consider this Whirpool Bath to be great value! Found the 11 jet model on EBay and was able to efficiently liaise with the shop team regarding payment and delivery date. It was delivered on time and have really enjoyed using it! As you can see from the picture it looks superb! Thoroughly recommended!
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 24th October 2020 The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. Very helpful when I rang with one small query. Installed whirlpool and ai rjet bath is fantastic!
Excellent customer service and delivered on time as promised. The bath I ordered was a perfect fit and of very high quality, everyone that has seen it thinks it cost much more than we got it for. I would definitely recommend the Whirlpool Bath Shop and their products.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Great service from start to finish.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Fab spa bath. Communication from them was brilliant. Very helpful with all Q&A's. Bath came superbly packed on a pallet. Even the driver was helpful so made him a cupa. Lovely experience from start to finish. Bev Purser. Worcester.
Love my new bathtub. Now, I can have a spa-like pampering experience whenever I feel like it.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
From start to finish always helpful with advice and delivery was as stated on time . And bath was well packed
Over the moon with our new Whirlpool. Very professional with a hassle-free service and delivery. Many thanks!
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Fabulous product so relaxing and great for the aching muscles
Good communication throughout the whole process, from ordering to get the bath delivered. Smooth delivering. Driver called when on way which was ideal due to us being shift workers! Exactly as ordered. Very very pleased
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 18th August 2020
The best jacuzzi bath with Chromotherapy light I could find at that price range, but that didn’t mean anything about it was cheap. The jets are plentiful and the light really sets a wonderful mood lighting on colour changing mode. Took longer to arrive than predicted on their eBay listing but that was due to COVID19 problems. They did phone me up and tell me exactly when to expect delivery and the actual delivery was to that time. I would recommend speaking to them before you buy a bath as there can be a few inconsistencies between listing specifications on eBay and what they really are but overall very good value and a good buying experience.
Ordered a Trojan Arc Bow bath with 14 jets - BEST PURCHASE EVER! Excellent service from start to finish, I was kept informed of progresses and bath arrived well packaged and is excellent quality.
The Spa Bath Co. 5 star review on 2nd August 2020