South East Timber & Damp Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend South East Timber & Damp Limited
Read South East Timber & Damp Limited Reviews

About South East Timber & Damp Limited:

A company that is transparent ensuring you know who you are dealing with at every stage of the process, we want to remove the pain of dealing with damp and rot. We really value your time and focus on getting things done right first time.

Tell us how South East Timber & Damp Limited made you happy
Thanks so much to SE Timber and Damp. All the staff in the office and the surveyor himself. Gave me great advice and helped me so much with my house purchase. wouldn't hesitate to use these guys again. Thanks!
We have recently had work done using South East Timber and Damp and could not be happier with the whole experience from start to finish. From the first phone contact, speaking to their lovely, friendly and helpful staff who organised the survey and consequent work right through to their team of technicians who turned up and got the job done fast and efficiently. The technicians were also so nice and friendly, leaving their work space clean and tidy at the end of the day and just getting on with the job in hand. We are more than happy with the work carried out and couldn't recommend this great company highly enough.
Excellent service with really professional report prepared with no delays.
I used Dean and the team at SETD 10 years ago and was extremely pleased with the work and the way they delivered. We are now moving and had need to consult the team again. The service was still prompt, complete and profesional. SETD will always be my first call for all areas of their expertise
I am very happy to have commissioned this company to investigate our damp issue and have no hesitation in recommending them. From making an initial enquiry to Dean visiting our home and reporting back to us, the process was swift and stress-free. There was none of the hard sell tactics employed by some companies - we were just given very good advice on damage limitation and restoration. First rate company.
I heard of Timber and Damp from a recommendation made by another local company. When I spoke with Tracey and explained the job, she managed to get me an appointment within a few days, which was much appreciated. The property is listed and built in the late 1700’s, and I am new to timber framed properties. Dean inspected the areas of concern and gave some sound advice with no hard selling, he also explained in detail future maintenance and treatment for the areas of concern with me and was happy to answer any questions. What started with me dreading the visit and thoughts of a vanishing bank balance, ended with Dean’s reassurance and a better understanding of how to look after and preserve this lovely cottage. Thank you all
Thank you for the time and advise given to me when contacting you. I had no knowledge or clear understanding the associated damp issues. You gave really clear steps and advise and helpful steps to take first before your chargeable callout. I will not hesitate calling if the damp persists as I feel from our conversation you are a trustworthy company. Thank you again. Helen D
I would not hesitate to recommend this company. The level of expertise and knowledge is vast and comforting. All of the staff are professional and have a great work ethic. I have had cellar tanking, woodworm treatment, damp issues all resolved in my home and outbuildings. They do not shy away from aftercare and assistance which means they are confident in the quality of their work - this is rare.
I am so happy that I decided to contact S.E Timber & Damp for my damp problem. Everyone was so friendly and the work was carried out very professionally, with a minimum of fuss. I would not hesitate in recommending Dean and his team
Highly recommend SE Damp and Timber, they carried out works at my victorian cottage to rectify the rising damp issue. Snapshot survey undertaken by Dean who was knowledgable and friendly - as are the whole team. Works were carried out shortly afterwards. Damp issues in your property can seem daunting but this company put my mind at ease with their knowledge and expertise.
Our neighbour recommended Dean and Annabelle's team without hesitation. Dean is a very experienced professional. He carefully explained everything that needed to be done, and why. His estimate was detailed. They were professional, personable, hard working and REALLY neat and clean - the office staff were also fantastic. It has been about a month since the work was done and it all looks perfect - we will report back if we have any issues, but we seriously doubt that we will. Dean also saved us a lot of unnecessary expenditure suggested by an "independent" damp surveyor. Next time we will go straight to Dean!
SET&D undertook a number of projects for us at an old Oast House. They were professional and prompt in attending the property and providing a written statement of works and quotations. Pricing was transparent and reasonable for the works involved. The work was carried out professionally to time and budget by engaging and very competent engineers. Excellent!
I had a damp proofing system (front and rear), together with air bricks and a french drain added to a property I recently purchased. I am so happy with the work that was carried out. From initial instruction to finish, South-East were so helpful, friendly and efficient. I would definitely recommend them to friends/family and would 100% instruct them again in the future. Excellent job. Thank you!!
I was impressed with SE Timber and Damp Ltd from my first phone call - friendly, knowledgeable team who responded quickly and professionally.
Explained everything fully and answered queries promptly
We have recently bought a old listed house and farm, it required every aspect reporting on. Dean, Lee and the team at SETD were amazing. Their support and knowledge is second-to-none. I have no hesitations recommending to anyone that requires and professional and supportive service.
I am a returning customer to Dean and his team and once again they have proved to be reliable, honest and to undertake high quality workmanship. I can definitely recommend South East Timber & Damp.
We've used them twice now and find them prompt, friendly, honest and professional. I would definitely recommend.
South East Timber and Damp have provided me with an excellent, personalised service. They were reliable, efficient and finished the work to a high standard in less than the time quoted - and before I expected. Supervision of the work was carried out by Dean Webster himself, who took careful note of all my comments and requests and ensured that all was finished to the highest standards. One can interact freely with this company - they listen and respond. I can highly recommend them.
We have used South East Timber & Damp numerous times to advise us on various issues. Dean and Lee have both demonstrated extensive knowledge and experience in damp, condensation and timber issues we have had. Both have answered queries for us, explained things in layman’s terms and helped us resolve the issues. Lovely friendly office team and would highly recommend
South East Timber & Damp Limited is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews